• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 392 of 415 FirstFirst ... 387 390 391 392 393 394 397 ... LastLast
    Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4143

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Hahahah, I won't call it oppression, it is called encouraging one another, I guess many people would have been inspired too by how she has been able to make a name for herself, the thread title is now deceptive one would have expected a thread full of margin call instead it is withdrawals testimony you see when you visit.
      Sure, it is never an oppression, she did not even know that thing will come out like this, she might just be doing her thing in her own way before it all turn this way. I spend little time with this forum, and yet i have noticed her so fast, that is very good. Well, all of us should learn from her also, no one can be making this kind of name without a previous hard-work, this is a challenge for us all.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
    3. The following 7 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-08-2018), Neriah (01-08-2018), NikitaBelle (01-08-2018), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-08-2018), simisola (01-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

sali is a jewel in the rough sali is a jewel in the rough sali is a jewel in the rough sali is a jewel in the rough sali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lol, Batman is just a joke! We give pet name to our dogs and cat's right? So I decided to give pet names to my 2 bonus account,namely: Batman and Superman, hehehe. Easier to remember them with pet names. Am just trying to have fun with my accounts, nothing serious really...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Insta client cabinet is okay now, so I made a little withdrawal below...just $55.22

~Batman Account~
      Nikita sis your Batman have done well. He he.

I think your batman is going to be expert trader like you.

This is nice trading policy. All of your trading volume are 0.10 except one but one thing is very interesting that most of your trading on ERU/USD & sell option. I have got a lot of thing to learn from your trading. Carry on sis.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to sali for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-08-2018), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-08-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 536 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sali View Post

This is nice trading policy. All of your trading volume are 0.10 except one but one thing is very interesting that most of your trading on ERU/USD & sell option. I have got a lot of thing to learn from your trading. Carry on sis.
      Are You trying to fall into the same trap o fell into? Lol. She said batman is just an alias used for one of her trading account. And I can see. Why she name it batman because the account is. Generating profit from all angles. Maybe I will have to name my own trading account now, if That will make it last longer lol.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-08-2018), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      819.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post

Insta client cabinet is okay now, so I made a little withdrawal below...just $55.22

~Batman Account~

Attachment 73146

@ That's all for today friends. Enjoy your weekend with your love ones. Take care all
      Wow !! nice to see your new year green pips and beautiful withdrawal sister NikitaBelle. Your strong money management and proper analysis bring many many green pips. Hope New Year makes all your dream come true. Best of luck sister NikitaBelle. Happy weekend. Thank you.

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-08-2018), Neriah (01-08-2018), NikitaBelle (01-08-2018), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-08-2018), Sixteen (01-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,643 Times in 7,566 Posts

Ohhh..... another $250 mark on bonus for you.... how did you do that sis?
      Your bonus account is back to its former glory yeah? If I remember correctly you went past $1,000 like a year ago, yes?
      Give us some market view please...

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

11. The following 14 users say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 for this useful post.

balut (01-08-2018), Batavia (01-08-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-17-2018), Leonvic90 (01-08-2018), NikitaBelle (01-08-2018), PongsakornFX (01-11-2018), simisola (01-08-2018), Sixteen (01-08-2018), UberTrade (01-16-2018), Unregistered (4), zarra (01-08-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3323.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,070 Times in 561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Wow !! nice to see your new year green pips and beautiful withdrawal sister NikitaBelle. Your strong money management and proper analysis bring many many green pips. Hope New Year makes all your dream come true. Best of luck sister NikitaBelle. Happy weekend. Thank you.
      The new year have already started with a profitable note for her and am very impressed. It's all about knowing what work out for you and trying to get the best out of it. We have seen and also testify the richness of this journal and it really means that good traders have the opportunity to make good winnings for themselves in their trade. However i look for more inspiring and motivating developments this year which is certain.

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

balut (01-08-2018), Batavia (01-08-2018), Leonvic90 (01-08-2018), Neriah (01-08-2018), NikitaBelle (01-08-2018), simisola (01-08-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Neriah is just really nice Neriah is just really nice Neriah is just really nice Neriah is just really nice Neriah is just really nice Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow, so it can be this easy to earn money from the forex business, if our mod NikitaBelle is always making weekly withdrawal, there is hope for every forex trader, I want to learn her methods because there is something about her strategy, more importantly her mindset. I like this

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Batavia (01-08-2018), Leonvic90 (01-08-2018), NikitaBelle (01-08-2018), simisola (01-08-2018), Sixteen (01-08-2018)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,087 Times in 7,209 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
      As long as it is the copying trades, i do not think that a sincere service have anything to hide, and we can all make our link with a good trading strategy for us to make money as well. But for the issue of the forums like this, i cannot say totally, and perhaps, you are making a very meaningful points. It might be that; not all persons will be happy about that.
      Not all person will be happy about what? about making a copy trades? why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      Things are not always in the way you see it, that is why we have to be wise in all what we are saying. If it were to be the normal route, why the fear? we can do the way we want, but things have passed that level, we have to be careful. The bonus money has its terms too, but hidden and the plain ones, we all have to be smart here. This is my contribution even though i am still new here.
      The bonus money can be made a copy trade account I think. We got a member here already who turn his bonus account into a copy account project.

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Wow, that's another good withdrawal sis.
      Congrats on that! Your WD's always inspire people and that's is the positive thing about a trading journal.
      Keep producing those green pips and WDs sis! I'm rooting for you!
      Thanks Super Mod. Just small withdrawal, the account got $177 profits already but I opted to only withdraw $55 to save some for rainy days...
      Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Hahahah NikitaBelle is oppressing us with h rates withdrawals just kidding, it is nice to see that you are a source of inspiration to me and many other traders here, do or die trading is truly a killer, you account is now experiencing consistent growth.
      Do or die trading is not good and risky specially if the trader doesn't know what he or she is doing. The only reason I can get away with it several times is because of small lot size. Trade with moderate risk always.
      Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Hahahah, I won't call it oppression, it is called encouraging one another, I guess many people would have been inspired too by how she has been able to make a name for herself, the thread title is now deceptive one would have expected a thread full of margin call instead it is withdrawals testimony you see when you visit.
      Am encouraging everyone to become their very best and not a carbon copy of somebody else. Believe in yourselves, because you have the power to transform yourself in to something you always wanted to be, as long you believe in yourselves.
      Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      the greatest hands of mother, you have a little time but you always made withdrawal from forex trading, right aunty NikitaBelle it does proof you are a good trader. salute for you. your hands for your family and can create money too.
      I guess am just lucky nowadays, we all know luck will run out sooner or later and what will I do when that times come...is yet remain to be seen.
      Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      Sure, it is never an oppression, she did not even know that thing will come out like this, she might just be doing her thing in her own way before it all turn this way. I spend little time with this forum, and yet i have noticed her so fast, that is very good. Well, all of us should learn from her also, no one can be making this kind of name without a previous hard-work, this is a challenge for us all.
      First, I did not expect I will get lucky. In my old self am a loser, in my new self am just a trader who no longer torture myself in forcing to become a successful trader too soon. In short, am taking my time slowly this time, no deadline, no pressure, just pure freedom to trade and enjoy the process that comes with it.
      Quote Originally Posted by sali View Post

Batman is just a pet name for the account, hehehe. EURUSD did fall right? But we don't know how long it will fall. Am out already with my EURUSD sell trades, too soon actually. But no regrets 'coz I already got what I wanted.
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Are You trying to fall into the same trap o fell into? Lol. She said batman is just an alias used for one of her trading account. And I can see. Why she name it batman because the account is. Generating profit from all angles. Maybe I will have to name my own trading account now, if That will make it last longer lol.
      Hahahaha, Batman do know how to trade, just kidding! Kidding aside, Batman is currently resting. Yes, you can give your account a pet name, a name that can put a smile to your lips. If you are a guy, just make sure you don't name your account "Amanda or Sophia or any girls name," because your wife might get jealous, hahaha
      Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Thanks dear. Wish you lot's of profits too. Happy New Year!
      Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Ohhh..... another $250 mark on bonus for you.... how did you do that sis?
      Your bonus account is back to its former glory yeah? If I remember correctly you went past $1,000 like a year ago, yes?
      Give us some market view please...
      How did I make $250 bonus? I dunno really...maybe the system like me or I bribe the new bonus system with ice cream and chocolates, hahaha, just kidding!

Yeah, that was the experiment before that went over $1k mark and I withdraw some profits to invest with Nkhan...and eventually that account got busted. I remember it so well...double pain that time. The $1k account and my investment with Nkhan both got MC in the end. *sad* For those who wants to know what am saying, read the thread below....Just so you know Nkhan is a skilled trader, he just encounter bad luck during those times. Ahh, memories, so fresh!

Nkhan2810 & NikitaBelle's Special Project 101

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      The new year have already started with a profitable note for her and am very impressed. It's all about knowing what work out for you and trying to get the best out of it. We have seen and also testify the richness of this journal and it really means that good traders have the opportunity to make good winnings for themselves in their trade. However i look for more inspiring and motivating developments this year which is certain.
      Actually, am looking forward to try some new experiments this year, but am getting busier. So maybe will just have to stick with my old trading style. Let see if I can try something...

Thanks for all the comments friends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!

Let me introduce to you my Superman account.

Batman is resting so Superman is in, hehehe

~Batman Account is with $750 total bonus~

Superman Account.png

@ Superman account has currently have a total of $871.96 balance. So there is an existing more or less $120 profits already. If you are on my shoes, would you stop trading and just withdraw the $120 profits and why?

By the way let me show you some of my EURJPY sell trades last week, I no longer sell EURJPY as of today, am done with it. Probably buy it back...hmmmm

*EURJPY Sell Trades*

Trades History.png

@ It's $0.30 cents this time, I get bored with $0.10 cent for a while. So a little bit of high risk is welcome as long I know what am doing. Do you think $0.30 cent per pip is high risk already for a $500 account balance?

@ Lol, am done with my journal update. That's all friends and take care all. Trade well and prosper!

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,600 Times in 410 Posts

Let me introduce to you my Superman account.

Batman is resting so Superman is in, hehehe
      LOL

The way you are going I think you should soon have a Wonder Woman Account too..

@ It's $0.30 cents this time, I get bored with $0.10 cent for a while. So a little bit of high risk is welcome as long I know what am doing. Do you think $0.30 cent per pip is high risk already for a $500 account balance?
      30 cent is still pretty low for a $500 account but it still depends on how many positions at a time you would open. As, for me I would prefer a minimum of 2000 pips backup in my account if I would had been trading your way.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

balut (01-08-2018), Leonvic90 (01-08-2018), NikitaBelle (01-08-2018), simisola (01-08-2018), Unregistered (1)

19. FB
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1677.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,371 Times in 505 Posts

NikitaBelle
      @ Superman account has currently have a total of $871.96 balance. So there is an existing more or less $120 profits already. If you are on my shoes, would you stop trading and just withdraw the $120 profits and why?
      In my situation I'll withdraw the $120 profit and let that account rest until withdrawal is done. Then, I'll focus trading on my other bonus account.
      Congrats on your recent withdrawal, you're getting richer day by day.

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-08-2018), NikitaBelle (01-08-2018), simisola (01-08-2018), Sixteen (01-08-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 392 of 415 FirstFirst ... 387 390 391 392 393 394 397 ... LastLast