photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 395 of 658 FirstFirst ... 390 393 394 395 396 397 400 ... LastLast
    Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 6580

    Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

    1. #3941
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy
       
      penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Posts
      7,558
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,408
      Thanked 8,586 Times in 3,121 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by tahiri View Post
      traders usually focus on lot size and take it as a fix parameter in their trading, there is a formula in the risk management tool, so the lot size definetly the last parameter should be calculated just before open the trade, we have to look at the risk which is the amount we aford to lose in specified trade, this risk is a percentage of our capital, whatever the lot size, the formula gives us, the risk should be fixed.
      Whenever we really consider the trading lot size and making sure that we are able to reduce the risks to the lowest point then we shall be able to relax and remove stress and pressure from our trading activities. Also, I have come to discover that the only thing that cuts our stay here short is lack of good money management.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades


    2. The following 8 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

      NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), Sixteen (01-11-2018), Unregistered (6)

    3. #3942
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----
       
      Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri's Avatar
      Posts
      2,697
      Accumulated bonus
      627.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      106
      Thanked 354 Times in 142 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Whenever we really consider the trading lot size and making sure that we are able to reduce the risks to the lowest point then we shall be able to relax and remove stress and pressure from our trading activities. Also, I have come to discover that the only thing that cuts our stay here short is lack of good money management.
      This is especially true if and when you know what you are doing. You can only really relax when you have tested your formula and you are sure that it will work most of the time. That is when a reduced risk gives you more relaxation. If you have been losing more then a reduced lot size will not really make you worry less because nobody likes to make a loss, no matter how small that loss is.


    4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kadiri For This Useful Post:

      NikitaBelle (01-11-2018)

    5. #3943
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine
       
      zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra's Avatar
      Posts
      9,798
      Accumulated bonus
      2,171.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      798
      Thanked 1,577 Times in 653 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by tahiri View Post
      traders usually focus on lot size and take it as a fix parameter in their trading, there is a formula in the risk management tool, so the lot size definetly the last parameter should be calculated just before open the trade, we have to look at the risk which is the amount we aford to lose in specified trade, this risk is a percentage of our capital, whatever the lot size, the formula gives us, the risk should be fixed.
      the risk can be fixed but due to different volatility tendencies of different pairs, traders usually do not take some facts into consideration. For example, risking 2 percent on major pairs with moderate volatility is acceptable because the risk of sharp reversal is less common but applying the same fixed risk rule to cross and exotic pairs may not work due to their volatility being ultra high, of course, trader can take a smaller lot position but that does not eliminate the risk of sudden moves against the traders favor. that's the reason it's usually safer to stick to major pairs


    6. The following 5 users say Thank You to zarra for this useful post.

      NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), Sixteen (01-11-2018), Unregistered (3)

    7. #3944
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy
       
      FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Posts
      4,331
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,741
      Thanked 3,043 Times in 1,289 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zarra View Post
      the risk can be fixed but due to different volatility tendencies of different pairs, traders usually do not take some facts into consideration. For example, risking 2 percent on major pairs with moderate volatility is acceptable because the risk of sharp reversal is less common but applying the same fixed risk rule to cross and exotic pairs may not work due to their volatility being ultra high, of course, trader can take a smaller lot position but that does not eliminate the risk of sudden moves against the traders favor. that's the reason it's usually safer to stick to major pairs
      Sometimes raising the lot some, but not too much can help you grow your account faster. You should not always use the same logic in the market, like you say the volatility is an important factor and plays a significant role to the trading and stops.


    8. The following 5 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

      NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), Sixteen (01-11-2018), Unregistered (2), zarra (01-10-2018)

    9. #3945
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine
       
      zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra's Avatar
      Posts
      9,798
      Accumulated bonus
      2,171.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      798
      Thanked 1,577 Times in 653 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Sometimes raising the lot some, but not too much can help you grow your account faster. You should not always use the same logic in the market, like you say the volatility is an important factor and plays a significant role to the trading and stops.
      this is a little complicated matter. Some people raise their overall risk immediately after gaining 10-20% gain, but do not consider their overall progress in many trade samples. For instance, if a trader is losing 2 out of 5 trades, then this is a good indication to keep the risk consistent, but monetary gain should not be the reason to widen the risk. Then if a trader starts to win 4 out of 5 trades on a frequent basis, then this is probably a good time to consider taking higher risks


    10. The following 5 users say Thank You to zarra for this useful post.

      FlyingShark (01-11-2018), NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), Sixteen (01-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

    11. #3946
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy
       
      rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak's Avatar
      Posts
      1,629
      Accumulated bonus
      781.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      193
      Thanked 635 Times in 250 Posts

      Default

      We need to manage our business risk, so risk management plan is very important for a new trader. Risk analysis an essential tool when your business involves risks, it will help you to understand your Forex business. We should identify the possible threats and make a proper trading plan for success in Forex. Prepare a project plan, collect more financial data and others Forex information for success in Forex market.
      I believe in: Trading Innovation, Trading Planning and Performance


    12. The following 2 users say Thank You to rajmak for this useful post.

      NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), Sixteen (01-11-2018)

    13. #3947
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----
       
      sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Posts
      8,466
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,058
      Thanked 13,328 Times in 3,374 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Sometimes raising the lot some, but not too much can help you grow your account faster. You should not always use the same logic in the market, like you say the volatility is an important factor and plays a significant role to the trading and stops.
      Actually, it depends on how we trade, sometimes it's true that we will have to increase our lot size a little and in fact many traders does that in the forex trading market but we Must be wary of the time and make sure that it's not consistent because any time we loose it will be big and this is why we are always being advice not to trade like that because it may cause margin call in a short time


    14. The following 8 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

      FlyingShark (01-11-2018), Honey Bee (01-11-2018), NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), Unregistered (5)

    15. #3948
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Posts
      14,451
      Accumulated bonus
      3,700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,380
      Thanked 4,638 Times in 1,102 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zarra View Post
      this is a little complicated matter. Some people raise their overall risk immediately after gaining 10-20% gain, but do not consider their overall progress in many trade samples. For instance, if a trader is losing 2 out of 5 trades, then this is a good indication to keep the risk consistent, but monetary gain should not be the reason to widen the risk. Then if a trader starts to win 4 out of 5 trades on a frequent basis, then this is probably a good time to consider taking higher risks
      If risk management is put in place in the right steps, then we can be able to survive in trading. I don't really see compounding of our risk when we gain as bad but it's also a way to boost our chances and help us grow with time. However traders must be clever to work on the right management that won't really cause a big problem in their trade. It's left for us to maintain a perfect risk or increase it with time as we grow in profits.


    16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

      NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), penuelophir (01-11-2018), union12 (01-11-2018), Unregistered (1)

    17. #3949
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy
       
      penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Posts
      7,558
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,408
      Thanked 8,586 Times in 3,121 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Actually, it depends on how we trade, sometimes it's true that we will have to increase our lot size a little and in fact many traders does that in the forex trading market but we Must be wary of the time and make sure that it's not consistent because any time we loose it will be big and this is why we are always being advice not to trade like that because it may cause margin call in a short time
      Personally, I still believes that it is wrong to start increasing your trading lot size when your trading account is not increasing or remains small because it would only increase your risks and not put your trades in the good condition because you would most of the times ends up losing hugely!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades


    18. The following 5 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

      Honey Bee (01-11-2018), NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), Sixteen (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

    19. #3950
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy
       
      FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Posts
      4,331
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,741
      Thanked 3,043 Times in 1,289 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zarra View Post
      this is a little complicated matter. Some people raise their overall risk immediately after gaining 10-20% gain, but do not consider their overall progress in many trade samples. For instance, if a trader is losing 2 out of 5 trades, then this is a good indication to keep the risk consistent, but monetary gain should not be the reason to widen the risk. Then if a trader starts to win 4 out of 5 trades on a frequent basis, then this is probably a good time to consider taking higher risks
      Raising the risk should follow volatility and market participation and not winning streaks. A winning streak makes a trader overconfident, but knowing, a market condition can keep a person in a right direction. If I see volatile conditions I have to risk less, or wait for the price to calm down. Sometimes things are not as they seem to be.


    20. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

      Alexander Tatsumaki (01-11-2018), Honey Bee (01-11-2018), NikitaBelle (01-11-2018)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 395 of 658 FirstFirst ... 390 393 394 395 396 397 400 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts