• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 396 of 415 FirstFirst ... 391 394 395 396 397 398 401 ... LastLast
    Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4143

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Personally, I still believes that it is wrong to start increasing your trading lot size when your trading account is not increasing or remains small because it would only increase your risks and not put your trades in the good condition because you would most of the times ends up losing hugely!
      I totaly agree with, whatever the pairs we trade and conditions are, we should keep our risk accordingly to our capital, increasing the risk when just see good opportunity or the market conditions are favorable has no sense since we cannot guarentee at 100% winnig trades.

2. Forex Game
    3. The following 5 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-11-2018), NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), Unregistered (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3499.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri View Post
      I totaly agree with, whatever the pairs we trade and conditions are, we should keep our risk accordingly to our capital, increasing the risk when just see good opportunity or the market conditions are favorable has no sense since we cannot guarentee at 100% winnig trades.
      I dont think that its good idea to increase our risk when we will see any good opportunity, because if we continuously do that then we will never control our mind and its not possible to make 100% accurate analysis and for that sometime your good opportunity can be made bad things for you, so that i think we should always strictly follow money management during trading time.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-11-2018), NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), union12 (01-12-2018), whiteliontrader (01-11-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      I dont think that its good idea to increase our risk when we will see any good opportunity, because if we continuously do that then we will never control our mind and its not possible to make 100% accurate analysis and for that sometime your good opportunity can be made bad things for you, so that i think we should always strictly follow money management during trading time.
      It is not wise at all, traders have to posses a good trading plan, and nothing have to change the plans. The market might be surer at times, but there is no perfect setup in the market, the market you think might go the way you want may decide to go against you, and in that case, the trader may not have any choice again. This is why we need good plans, and no matter what we see in the market, we have to be patient and never change the plan we have already set to be using.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-11-2018), NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), union12 (01-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@ It's $0.30 cents this time, I get bored with $0.10 cent for a while. So a little bit of high risk is welcome as long I know what am doing. Do you think $0.30 cent per pip is high risk already for a $500 account balance?
      if i would have $1000 balance then i would use 0.2 lot so this is a bit high.

@ Superman account has currently have a total of $871.96 balance. So there is an existing more or less $120 profits already. If you are on my shoes, would you stop trading and just withdraw the $120 profits and why?
      good question, $120 is small because once it would be withdrawn it would remain nothing. Yet it is also risky to let it flow when you have such percentage of risk.

Actually, am looking forward to try some new experiments this year, but am getting busier. So maybe will just have to stick with my old trading style. Let see if I can try something...
      you have already done an experiment by increasing lot so what's your opinion about this increment?

Do or die trading is not good and risky specially if the trader doesn't know what he or she is doing. The only reason I can get away with it several times is because of small lot size. Trade with moderate risk always.
      this experiment was do or die, am i right?

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-11-2018), NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), Sixteen (01-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Actually, it depends on how we trade, sometimes it's true that we will have to increase our lot size a little and in fact many traders does that in the forex trading market but we Must be wary of the time and make sure that it's not consistent because any time we loose it will be big and this is why we are always being advice not to trade like that because it may cause margin call in a short time
      Lot size is depends on trader experience how much they will analyse the price action and trend of moving market, if we can have command on this then we can use a big lot size and also do trade with scalping on low spread pairs, do trading with H1 and H4 time frame mostly and makes a good trading strategy for making profit.

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-11-2018), union12 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1239.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      I quite agree with your opinions in regards to minimizing the risk exposure when it comes to increasing the lot size of a particular series if trade positions when it seems there is opportunities to make more profits gain. However, it is better to make use of such period to increase the a count size when it is deemed appropriate as a professional or experienced trader. I have seen a trader with averaging pyramidal technique that increased its gain prospect in such trading scenario.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (01-11-2018)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,087 Times in 7,209 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Lol....how are you friends?

Am back after two days absence, many things happened in my offline world, most of them not pleasant and my trading also not pleasant, hahaha

Anyways, am back. Superman, fail to protect my account and it's now floating in negative... Nice, I have someone to blame now for my greed and this time it's Superman, lol. Just kidding guys...poor Superman, anyhow, I will take it back. After my greedy illusion of wanting to turn my Superman account in to $1k within just few days, I suffer a big floating.... I guess, the market finally caught up with me, huh?

They say cats have 9 lives, I only use 7 lives so far...how could my luck turn out short? huh? I even enlisted Superman help, to help me avoid margin call...but it seems Superman's power is not match with the market...

I guess I push my luck too soon or too quick! I got punish severely...so with out much waiting...below is my Superman account with big floating minus. If you have a heart attack, don't blame me!

~ Superman Account~

Floating Trades.png

For the good news!

I got my withdrawal, it finally arrive yesterday I think, I was only able to open my email today.

$$$~Withdrawal~$$$

Skrill withdrawal.png

Thank you very much Mt5 Forum and Instaforex, the #1 Broker in Asia!

@ Lol, I forgot about this, anyways, that's it. Margin call or not, I want my $1k...
      Take care all and please trade safely.

15. The following 12 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Aviz (01-11-2018), Soldier (01-12-2018), union12 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (9)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 536 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Lot size is depends on trader experience how much they will analyse the price action and trend of moving market, if we can have command on this then we can use a big lot size and also do trade with scalping on low spread pairs, do trading with H1 and H4 time frame mostly and makes a good trading strategy for making profit.
      Lot size can be so complicated of. We allow it to be. We are meant to trade it use lot size according to our trading capital, we Can't expect to have an 100 dollars account and we Wanna make 200 usd in a week, it's possible but believe me it's not done that way. We. Must trade according to our level and we. Shouldn't always expose our trading account like that

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), union12 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bored

Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,101 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post

Am back after two days absence, many things happened in my offline world, most of them not pleasant and my trading also not pleasant, hahaha

Anyways, am back. Superman, fail to protect my account and it's now floating in negative... Nice, I have someone to blame now for my greed and this time it's Superman, lol. Just kidding guys...poor Superman, anyhow, I will take it back. After my greedy illusion of wanting to turn my Superman account in to $1k within just few days, I suffer a big floating.... I guess, the market finally caught up with me, huh?

They say cats have 9 lives, I only use 7 lives so far...how could my luck turn out short? huh? I even enlisted Superman help, to help me avoid margin call...but it seems Superman's power is not match with the market...

I guess I push my luck too soon or too quick! I got punish severely...so with out much waiting...below is my Superman account with big floating minus. If you have a heart attack, don't blame me!

~ Superman Account~

Attachment 73325

For the good news!

I got my withdrawal, it finally arrive yesterday I think, I was only able to open my email today.

$$$~Withdrawal~$$$

Attachment 73320

@ Lol, I forgot about this, anyways, that's it. Margin call or not, I want my $1k...

Hey Nikita.

wow that's a huge minus floating you got there. I suffered a couple of losses myself yesterday on EU too but thanks to the gods of wisdom I had a stoploss in place so I saved myself from this, I would have blown away the account but I survived that. I hope thing turn out for the best during today's activity for you, there might be some retracing in your favor today.

Also a question if I may, do you withdrawal get processed while you have open floating deals and floating minus or not or do you wait without trading till you receive it?? Because my withdrawals usually get rejected and I get a refund in the account when I have open deals no matter losing or winning.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser - My Blog: Soldier

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), union12 (01-12-2018)

20. <a href=""> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post

~ Superman Account~

Attachment 73325

For the good news!

$$$~Withdrawal~$$$

Attachment 73320

WOW sister that floating is to much, any way the EURJPY pair will climb till US market opening time then will decide more where it will go reverse or continue its position, I hope today the floating is less then the one you share with us.

22. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

fembizz (01-12-2018), NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), union12 (01-12-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 396 of 415 FirstFirst ... 391 394 395 396 397 398 401 ... LastLast