• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 398 of 415 FirstFirst ... 393 396 397 398 399 400 403 ... LastLast
    Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4143

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine is a glorious beacon of light Vikine is a glorious beacon of light Vikine is a glorious beacon of light Vikine is a glorious beacon of light Vikine is a glorious beacon of light Vikine is a glorious beacon of light Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      248.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      One thing about learning the hard way it that in most cases we end up having to pay some kind of cost or we encounter losses as a result of the lessons we have to learn, but I believe it is better to learn from your mistakes the way you are making them now, because they would become a blessing to me.
      Most of us did because I also did learned forex trading the hard way, learned by my self online and I did lost a lot amount of money but the good thing about learning the hard way is that you get to have the experience your self from the mistakes you made and then you will grow gradually.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
    3. The following 5 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), union12 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have everything planned out from the very beginning, am prepared for the 100 pips drop in case my analysis is wrong, unfortunately EURJPY drop more than 200 pips, lol That destroy my well laid plans...anyways, Price is the King! I always have great respect for the market, I learned it the hard way. The biggest lot size I used is only $0.30 cents in this account. My problem is too many open positions.
      this time was your luck because price came back but thats good that you have exit plan. price is king but king have rules and only rules can let us win continuously. so we will see how far big lot size will take you sis. because this experiment would teach me the limitations. thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience sis.

eurjpy.PNG

above is price going above your trade levels our genius sis. i'm surprised!!

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 536 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vikine View Post
      Most of us did because I also did learned forex trading the hard way, learned by my self online and I did lost a lot amount of money but the good thing about learning the hard way is that you get to have the experience your self from the mistakes you made and then you will grow gradually.
      paying the cost is exactly what we meant by learning the hard way in the forex trading market,sometimes what we are suppose to learn without stress but de to our ignorant we will not abide by it and we will definitely learn when its somehow late and when we must have lost some amount of money to trading, and it really dont have to be this way

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      your account is in 40% loss and 0.3 lots are still running 60% is remaining, so whats the plan? are you looking for price to come back. look down USD news are coming and these are dangerous one.

Attachment 73344

market never let those traders go who have no exit plan, trust me use your exit plan or defense plan otherwise MC is yours.

so you were using only luck, that was obvious because risk management never allows this much big lot.

She is trading since so long and every trader have good and bad days, she know better what to do with her account. as she is the one who withdraw profit on weekly basis. Its better to let her decide rather criticizing on her journal. If you think your a good trader and can handle such situations like this why dont you make your own journal ! Good luck with that.

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

Aviz (01-12-2018), NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), union12 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,324 Times in 6,687 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yes, big floating trades indeed, scary isn't it?

As for your withdrawal question bro, my rule is that I closed all my floating trades before withdrawing and I also don't open any new trades while I have not received my withdrawal yet in my payment processor.

Hehehe, am considering all my option, certainly Superman wont die today! I will make sure of that. I will decide later what to do before US open.

Am thinking of a solution way out bro. But the chart of EURJPY below, makes me hesitate to cut all my floating trades as I am thinking there still room for the price to reach 136.00 area, today or next week.

Attachment 73347

I have everything planned out from the very beginning, am prepared for the 100 pips drop in case my analysis is wrong, unfortunately EURJPY drop more than 200 pips, lol That destroy my well laid plans...anyways, Price is the King! I always have great respect for the market, I learned it the hard way. The biggest lot size I used is only $0.30 cents in this account. My problem is too many open positions.

~Current Status of my Superman account~

Attachment 73348

@ Trade safely friends! Take care all.
      The price move in your favour I hope you made a good profit there, and dont worry about the floating that happ with every trader non is perfect in trading like 100%.. and good news is that price will climb more I have few open trade that I think I will close with maximum profit ..

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Mats (01-12-2018), NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), Sixteen (01-13-2018), union12 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

She is trading since so long and every trader have good and bad days, she know better what to do with her account. as she is the one who withdraw profit on weekly basis. Its better to let her decide rather criticizing on her journal. If you think your a good trader and can handle such situations like this why dont you make your own journal ! Good luck with that.
      i don't say anything with the intention to hurt her, i respect her experience and learning from it."Mats" you have a journal, very nice but you know nothing about me. that does not matter its the success rate matters. you know why i love her journal because it has something that i don't have to show people. Also i don't want to discourage her, i said her that because i don't want that she lose her account balance, i'm the supporter, ok, not the hater.

sorry sis i created some mess in your journal but here is a quote from me.
      Capture.PNG

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), Sixteen (01-13-2018), Unregistered (4), whiteliontrader (01-13-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      i don't say anything with the intention to hurt her, i respect her experience and learning from it."Mats" you have a journal, very nice but you know nothing about me. that does not matter its the success rate matters. you know why i love her journal because it has something that i don't have to show people. Also i don't want to discourage her, i said her that because i don't want that she lose her account balance, i'm the supporter, ok, not the hater.

sorry sis i created some mess in your journal but here is a quote from me.
      Attachment 73358
      It's ok brother, i understand the way you feel, and at times in a community like this, there might be some disparities among us, it might even be because of slight misunderstanding about what we are trying to communicate. I do not believe that anyone can be haters of her here deliberately, it might have been a kind of misunderstanding among the two of you. It has passed and i know that Nikki will always understand.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), union12 (01-13-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1866.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,393 Times in 1,259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      The price move in your favour I hope you made a good profit there, and dont worry about the floating that happ with every trader non is perfect in trading like 100%.. and good news is that price will climb more I have few open trade that I think I will close with maximum profit ..
      Sure none of us is perfect and whenever this fact gets into our inner mind then we are really relaxed whenever things goes against us, because we have known that it is possible to happen and we would accept it and move on with our lives. I wish you the best sister and may thing turn around for your trades next week.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), Sixteen (01-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4114.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,602 Times in 1,458 Posts

The price move in your favour I hope you made a good profit there, and dont worry about the floating that happ with every trader non is perfect in trading like 100%.. and good news is that price will climb more I have few open trade that I think I will close with maximum profit .
      yes we have to show the real patience in the Forex field and if we can search for the best trading entry and exit ,our trading profit can be maximum ,its all about the experience and positive attitude about the trading field.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), Sixteen (01-13-2018)

20. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3323.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,070 Times in 561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      yes we have to show the real patience in the Forex field and if we can search for the best trading entry and exit ,our trading profit can be maximum ,its all about the experience and positive attitude about the trading field.
      Not only good price entry and exit points but also good money management too. Some have good entry points but their bad management chase them out of the market too soon and making them loose the opportunity of having a good trade. We have lots of opportunity to trade good here and a better management will help us reach our goals..

22. The following 4 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), union12 (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 398 of 415 FirstFirst ... 393 396 397 398 399 400 403 ... LastLast