• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 399 of 415 FirstFirst ... 394 397 398 399 400 401 404 ... LastLast
    Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4143

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      597.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vikine View Post
      Most of us did because I also did learned forex trading the hard way, learned by my self online and I did lost a lot amount of money but the good thing about learning the hard way is that you get to have the experience your self from the mistakes you made and then you will grow gradually.
      Learning the hard way is usually the best way because the lessons you learn stick and they make you a much better trader. Only make sure that you learn what you need to learn. That is why it also good to keep a trading Journal because the Journal will help you keep track of your actions both the good ones and the bad ones and learn from them. If you have learned the hard way make sure that the benefits of such learning are also evident.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
    3. The following 5 users say Thank You to Kadiri for this useful post.

bidyut (01-13-2018), catfish007 (01-14-2018), NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,087 Times in 7,209 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by 2pac View Post
      Good to see that you now know the mistakes you made that cost you the losses, but since EURJPY dropped to that point, don't you think it will be good to then close the trade since you are already in a bad trade already. On the other hand, yeah over trading also means taking too much risk as well, not good for our trading account.
      Agree, I have lots of bad trading habits and am guilty beyond reasonable doubt. The account has currently no floating trades. I closed them all yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      but I believe it is better to learn from your mistakes the way you are making them now, because they would become a blessing to me.
      We will never learn thoroughly until we bleed badly. Lol, your blessing, that's nice am glad am of a little bit of help to you. Learn from my mistakes.
      Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      I think that she is used to this kind of a thing, and that is part of this business. But the only blame i can give her here is just the fact that she is not paying attention to a tighter risk management, that is why you are seeing that losses. And maybe she is emotional at times, i believe she will have to change that, I prefer the way she traded in last year December, it was an excellent one indeed.
      Am used to it actually. Just that when you have not experienced MC for a while, it will inflate your ego and make you overconfident, hehehe. As for the "emotion" thing, it's hard to kill it in one go, takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      I feel that your all open trade orders are closed with good profit because the pair is now zooming towards the 136 level ,i feel in one go you earned some more than 100$ for sure ,awesome trading you are doing Sis ,keep that up.
      Thanks, you are correct bro, it's part of the system. I just enter too early with my Buy EURJPY. It wont be such a big floating minus if I reduced the lot size much lower. I shall take note of it.
      Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      . I have some different view from yours about it if your money management is nice then you can earn some nice profits from swing trading also I think if you have interest in swing trading then you must trade with micro lot on 400$ balance it saves you from a frustration and don't open more then 5 trades on single time so you have a 800 pips margin for every trade hope you understand.
      Thanks for your advice 786pk. I shall try to remember your tips and advice. Am trying to learn swing trading this year, just that I have not started the first step yet. Eventually, I will try swing trading later...
      Quote Originally Posted by Vikine View Post
      Most of us did because I also did learned forex trading the hard way, learned by my self online and I did lost a lot amount of money but the good thing about learning the hard way is that you get to have the experience your self from the mistakes you made and then you will grow gradually.
      Yes, learning the hard way is painful but the most painful experience sometimes bring the best in us.
      Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      this time was your luck because price came back but thats good that you have exit plan. price is king but king have rules and only rules can let us win continuously. so we will see how far big lot size will take you sis. because this experiment would teach me the limitations. thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience sis.

Attachment 73356

above is price going above your trade levels our genius sis. i'm surprised!!
      Am sure EURJPY will rise again, if am not, I would not buy it in the first place, what am not so sure of, if my account will survive the more than 200 pips drop from my first open position. Because i only anticipated 100 pips or 150 pips drop as an extension. I just buy it too early for my own good,lol. It's indeed a cliff hanger experienced for me. Something that I wont easily forget.
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      paying the cost is exactly what we meant by learning the hard way in the forex trading market, and we will definitely learn when its somehow late and when we must have lost some amount of money to trading, and it really dont have to be this way
      Yes, we always have a choice to learn the easy way or the hard way. We might like it or not, but the hard way always happens in forex trading. Agree?
      Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      She is trading since so long and every trader have good and bad days, she know better what to do with her account. as she is the one who withdraw profit on weekly basis. Its better to let her decide rather criticizing on her journal. If you think your a good trader and can handle such situations like this why dont you make your own journal ! Good luck with that.
      Thanks Mats, maybe I been trading a long time already, yet, there still a lot to be learned & desired in my trading.
      Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      The price move in your favour I hope you made a good profit there, and dont worry about the floating that happ with every trader non is perfect in trading like 100%.. and good news is that price will climb more I have few open trade that I think I will close with maximum profit ..
      Thanks bro. It's a miracle that EURJPY rise, if not then am dead, lol. Too bad I already closed all my EJ buy trades. Maybe I will buy it back next week, maybe not.
      Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      i don't say anything with the intention to hurt her, i respect her experience and learning from it."Mats" you have a journal, very nice but you know nothing about me. that does not matter its the success rate matters. you know why i love her journal because it has something that i don't have to show people. Also i don't want to discourage her, i said her that because i don't want that she lose her account balance, i'm the supporter, ok, not the hater.

sorry sis i created some mess in your journal but here is a quote from me.
      Attachment 73358
      Lol, no problem brother. Everyone is welcome in my journal. I respect all advice's, tips and constructive criticism. Because all your comments makes me grow in to a wiser trader day by day. Thank you all!
      Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      It's ok brother, i understand the way you feel, and at times in a community like this, there might be some disparities among us, it might even be because of slight misunderstanding about what we are trying to communicate. I do not believe that anyone can be haters of her here deliberately, it might have been a kind of misunderstanding among the two of you. It has passed and i know that Nikki will always understand.
      Slight misunderstanding in forum like this is welcome, it's healthy actually. Not everyone will agree on one/same thing. Good thing is, we are all friends here, no one is above and we all are just traders doing our own thing. So no hard feelings actually...I respect all.
      Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Sure none of us is perfect and whenever this fact gets into our inner mind then we are really relaxed whenever things goes against us, because we have known that it is possible to happen and we would accept it and move on with our lives. I wish you the best sister and may thing turn around for your trades next week.
      Thanks for your wishes bro. No one is perfect indeed. Am not perfect either. The storm has passed. Today is a brighter day for all of us.
      Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      yes we have to show the real patience in the Forex field and if we can search for the best trading entry and exit ,our trading profit can be maximum ,its all about the experience and positive attitude about the trading field.
      Yeah, experience and positive mindset really matters in trading. So gather experiences as many as you can, because they will be your stepping stones towards progress and success.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiri View Post
      Learning the hard way is usually the best way because the lessons you learn stick and they make you a much better trader. Only make sure that you learn what you need to learn. That is why it also good to keep a trading Journal because the Journal will help you keep track of your actions both the good ones and the bad ones and learn from them. If you have learned the hard way make sure that the benefits of such learning are also evident.
      Agree, having a journal is like having a trading diary. You can learn from your own journal an also from the journal of other traders and that is the best thing about having a public journal, everyone is sharing their trading experiences and chart analysis.

I would like to thank you all for the concerns and the comments, advice's, tips and suggestions. Very much appreciated by me.

I learned from you and you also learned from me, it's a win win situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for the good news, the storm has passed and today is a better day for me and hopefully for all of you my friends, wherever you are. Below is the current status of my Superman Account.

~Superman Account~

Superman account.png

@ As you can see, this account is the one with -$375 negative floating loss the other day ( the total bonus in that account is $739.67) My mistakes is that I buy EURJPY too early, I also add to a losing trades many times, a bit higher lot size this time and my trades placement/interval is too close from each other. So I totally make 4 fatal mistakes, fortunately am lucky, EURJPY jump high with out looking back. I guess am lucky again. Although I did not get my desired $1k account balance, still am thankful that my Superman account survive the storm. Since Superman is very tired from battling too much draw down I will give him a one week vacation to rest well... But before that I will withdraw first...

Withdrawal

withdrawal.png

@ Enjoy your weekend friends! Take care all.

5. The following 14 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Aviz (01-13-2018), bidyut (01-13-2018), eep saepul minwar (01-13-2018), Leonvic90 (01-13-2018), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-13-2018), Sixteen (01-13-2018), union12 (01-13-2018), Unregistered (7)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,643 Times in 7,566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Agree, I have lots of bad trading habits and am guilty beyond reasonable doubt. The account has currently no floating trades. I closed them all yesterday.

We will never learn thoroughly until we bleed badly. Lol, your blessing, that's nice am glad am of a little bit of help to you. Learn from my mistakes.

Am used to it actually. Just that when you have not experienced MC for a while, it will inflate your ego and make you overconfident, hehehe. As for the "emotion" thing, it's hard to kill it in one go, takes time.

Thanks, you are correct bro, it's part of the system. I just enter too early with my Buy EURJPY. It wont be such a big floating minus if I reduced the lot size much lower. I shall take note of it.

Thanks for your advice 786pk. I shall try to remember your tips and advice. Am trying to learn swing trading this year, just that I have not started the first step yet. Eventually, I will try swing trading later...

Yes, learning the hard way is painful but the most painful experience sometimes bring the best in us.

Am sure EURJPY will rise again, if am not, I would not buy it in the first place, what am not so sure of, if my account will survive the more than 200 pips drop from my first open position. Because i only anticipated 100 pips or 150 pips drop as an extension. I just buy it too early for my own good,lol. It's indeed a cliff hanger experienced for me. Something that I wont easily forget.

Yes, we always have a choice to learn the easy way or the hard way. We might like it or not, but the hard way always happens in forex trading. Agree?

Thanks Mats, maybe I been trading a long time already, yet, there still a lot to be learned & desired in my trading.

Thanks bro. It's a miracle that EURJPY rise, if not then am dead, lol. Too bad I already closed all my EJ buy trades. Maybe I will buy it back next week, maybe not.

Lol, no problem brother. Everyone is welcome in my journal. I respect all advice's, tips and constructive criticism. Because all your comments makes me grow in to a wiser trader day by day. Thank you all!

Slight misunderstanding in forum like this is welcome, it's healthy actually. Not everyone will agree on one/same thing. Good thing is, we are all friends here, no one is above and we all are just traders doing our own thing. So no hard feelings actually...I respect all.

Thanks for your wishes bro. No one is perfect indeed. Am not perfect either. The storm has passed. Today is a brighter day for all of us.

Yeah, experience and positive mindset really matters in trading. So gather experiences as many as you can, because they will be your stepping stones towards progress and success.

Agree, having a journal is like having a trading diary. You can learn from your own journal an also from the journal of other traders and that is the best thing about having a public journal, everyone is sharing their trading experiences and chart analysis.

I would like to thank you all for the concerns and the comments, advice's, tips and suggestions. Very much appreciated by me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for the good news, the storm has passed and today is a better day for me and hopefully for all of you my friends, wherever you are. Below is the current status of my Superman Account.

~Superman Account~

Attachment 73369

@ As you can see, this account is the one with -$375 negative floating loss the other day ( the total bonus in that account is $739.67) My mistakes is that I buy EURJPY too early, I also add to a losing trades many times, a bit higher lot size this time and my trades placement/interval is too close from each other. So I totally make 4 fatal mistakes, fortunately am lucky, EURJPY jump high with out looking back. I guess am lucky again. Although I did not get my desired $1k account balance, still am thankful that my Superman account survive the storm. Since Superman is very tired from battling too much draw down I will give him a one week vacation to rest well... But before that I will withdraw first...

Withdrawal

Attachment 73370

It's always great to see green mark on your trade history. You really should change your thread title to something like "Trading Journal of Superman's Queen" or something like that to make it fun and catchy.

Again, congrats on your successful trades and latest WD sis!

More power for you!

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

7. The following 11 users say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 for this useful post.

Aviz (01-13-2018), bidyut (01-13-2018), eep saepul minwar (01-13-2018), Leonvic90 (01-13-2018), NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), simisola (01-13-2018), union12 (01-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 73370

congrats , I knew ithat you will make profit since I saw that you're buying the EJ and your decision to hold these trades was on the point, you trade like a software do, your positions are accumulated in small range which certainly helps you to catch green pips when the price reach that level, I guess this way is a high trading level we need to learn about it. congrats and happy trading.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

bidyut (01-13-2018), eep saepul minwar (01-13-2018), NikitaBelle (01-13-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,968 Times in 585 Posts

Mod Nikitabelle, you always have a way of overcoming losses that could have had some devastating effects on your account, you may have entered that trade too early but things later turned out to work as you expected, but that was quite a floating loss that you had there sis, glad you could recover, and the withdrawals will certainly keep coming. Cheer up.

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

bidyut (01-13-2018), eep saepul minwar (01-13-2018), NikitaBelle (01-13-2018), simisola (01-13-2018), union12 (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      308.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,079 Times in 433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiri View Post
      I don't believe that learning in the hard way is the best, many traders and writers have being saying that traders have to be smart both in learning and the use of what they learned, that is why i know that learning in the smart way is better than learning in the hard way. The two scenario is still pointing towards the success of the trader, but the trader should make sure that he is not just suffering unnecessarily when learning.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

bidyut (01-13-2018), eep saepul minwar (01-13-2018), NikitaBelle (01-13-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      672.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,580 Times in 1,564 Posts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Superman Account~

Attachment 73369

Withdrawal

Attachment 73370

Once again you've proved that you're a great trader. All of your positions hit TP, and it shows that you're going into the right direction. I would only want to say, just keep it up your good work, it'll definitely help most of us to regain the confidence. Whenever I visit here I get refreshed by looking at those green pips. Moreover it is a real source of motivation for me. You've a good equity and I hope you'll able to reach $1k mark soon.

This is really impressive to see that you've recovered from negative floating loss. You've said in the post that you've entered into EJ trading earlier, I think that's why your floating loss was little bigger. Its just fine, as far as you know how to deal with your trades. We can see that you've increased the lot size from 0.10 to 0.30, I really like the way you're trading and the good progress you're showing here. Its wonderful to see that day by day you're going strong. Now this is the right time to change your trading journal's title as suggested by our super moderator. You too enjoy your weekend!

15. The following 7 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

eep saepul minwar (01-13-2018), NikitaBelle (01-14-2018), simisola (01-13-2018), union12 (01-13-2018), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1695.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,756 Times in 1,928 Posts

Wow sis NikitaBelle is at it yet again, you are always nailing those profits hard you have shown true commitment, I just hope that the people who visit your thread on a daily basis will be able to learn from your resilience and courage, going from bad to good and entering the best trader zone, it's really impressive what you do.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

eep saepul minwar (01-13-2018), NikitaBelle (01-14-2018), union12 (01-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

don't use that word (guilty) for yourself you had made that happen which normally traders can only imagine. actually that wasn't bad, only 5% traders have it which you also have at-least for now. you have luck with knowledge.

My mistakes is that I buy EURJPY too early, I also add to a losing trades many times, a bit higher lot size this time and my trades placement/interval is too close from each other. So I totally make 4 fatal mistakes,
      i think you had done analysis before entering so no 1 mistake was not that one as it was planned. no 2, you added positions but that was not a blunder, In-fact hedging is good if done with small lots so that was your recovery plan. no 3, you knew well how much you can afford so what happened was nothing to worry because market never goes exactly to our expected regions. for no 4 i can say we are human beings and we do mistakes again and again so these small mistakes could only be removed with the use of EA which would have our strategy. but no need for EA because EA's don't have luck, non living. haha.

there are two ways to see at your progress and i have used both maybe in future you have something big to show us sis. good luck..

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

eep saepul minwar (01-13-2018), NikitaBelle (01-14-2018), Sixteen (01-13-2018)

20. Catch Forex
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

eep saepul minwar will become famous soon enough eep saepul minwar will become famous soon enough eep saepul minwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

mod Nikitabelle, you are really great at trading and always can get good results I am sure you have a good strategy therefore you always trade with a consistent profit and I am sure if your trading like that you will be able to continue to reap the results which is positive, and hopefully my trade can be like that ..
      good job ..

22. The following 4 users say Thank You to eep saepul minwar for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-14-2018), union12 (01-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 399 of 415 FirstFirst ... 394 397 398 399 400 401 404 ... LastLast