• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 400 of 415 FirstFirst ... 395 398 399 400 401 402 405 ... LastLast
    Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4143

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      402.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Other traders may have different opinion but for me adding positions with the same pair can bring bad effect to one's account in the long run, while the profits can be bigger but their is no guarantee that every trade will end up a green so for me its better to trade safely by implementing proper risk management and aspire good RR all the time, but then again its a matter of preference by the trader and for sure I am sure that the thread starter is well aware of the risk she is into.

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The following 2 users say Thank You to NewBeginning for this useful post.

bidyut (01-14-2018), NikitaBelle (01-14-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Obie is a glorious beacon of light Obie is a glorious beacon of light Obie is a glorious beacon of light Obie is a glorious beacon of light Obie is a glorious beacon of light Obie is a glorious beacon of light Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      783.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post

Now for the good news, the storm has passed and today is a better day for me and hopefully for all of you my friends, wherever you are. Below is the current status of my Superman Account.

~Superman Account~

Attachment 73369

@ As you can see, this account is the one with -$375 negative floating loss the other day ( the total bonus in that account is $739.67) My mistakes is that I buy EURJPY too early, I also add to a losing trades many times, a bit higher lot size this time and my trades placement/interval is too close from each other. So I totally make 4 fatal mistakes, fortunately am lucky, EURJPY jump high with out looking back. I guess am lucky again. Although I did not get my desired $1k account balance, still am thankful that my Superman account survive the storm. Since Superman is very tired from battling too much draw down I will give him a one week vacation to rest well... But before that I will withdraw first...

Withdrawal

Attachment 73370

@ Enjoy your weekend friends! Take care all.

Wow, Nikita Belle, I must say I'm impressed with what you have been able to achieve. More power to your elbow !

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4114.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,596 Times in 1,454 Posts

@ As you can see, this account is the one with -$375 negative floating loss the other day ( the total bonus in that account is $739.67) My mistakes is that I buy EURJPY too early, I also add to a losing trades many times, a bit higher lot size this time and my trades placement/interval is too close from each other. So I totally make 4 fatal mistakes, fortunately am lucky, EURJPY jump high with out looking back. I guess am lucky again. Although I did not get my desired $1k account balance, still am thankful that my Superman account survive the storm. Since Superman is very tired from battling too much draw down I will give him a one week vacation to rest well... But before that I will withdraw first...
      Frankly trading in EURJPY like pair is somewhat risky indeed but as your analysis is very perfect ,you made good amount of pips and profit from your trades as i feel drawdown is a part of the trading and its natural ,just we should have believe what we are doing .

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

bidyut (01-14-2018), NikitaBelle (01-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3499.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Frankly trading in EURJPY like pair is somewhat risky indeed but as your analysis is very perfect ,you made good amount of pips and profit from your trades as i feel drawdown is a part of the trading and its natural ,just we should have believe what we are doing .
      Yeah its most important to believe ourself during trading time, several time i was on right side but i do not wait longer time until touching my take profit level, but i see market do that, currently i am trying to stay on the market until touching my take profit level or stop loss level and for that i do not see market after opening my trade.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,083 Times in 7,207 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      It's always great to see green mark on your trade history. You really should change your thread title to something like "Trading Journal of Superman's Queen" or something like that to make it fun and catchy. Again, congrats on your successful trades and latest WD sis! More power for you!
      Thank you Super Mod. The journey is still long, my journey is not yet over, it's too early to celebrate, am not impressed yet with my trades results, am still making bad trading decisions from time to time. I keep pushing myself or my account to the limit, one day the market will totally catch up with me, and what will happen after that...will totally changed me...and I don't think am ready for it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri View Post
      congrats , I knew ithat you will make profit since I saw that you're buying the EJ and your decision to hold these trades was on the point, you trade like a software do, your positions are accumulated in small range which certainly helps you to catch green pips when the price reach that level, I guess this way is a high trading level we need to learn about it. congrats and happy trading.
      It's just a matter of holding on longer, believing on my instinct even if the market is scaring and taunting me to quit, to close all my trades while there still enough time left. If you have read some of the post here, the day I uploaded my -$375 floating minus, they are urging me to reconsider my decisions, I can smell their fear...their doubts, they are actually afraid the account get margin call. But am a bit stubborn, I still persist and hold on to my floating trades because deep inside I know it's just a matter of time and EJ will rise again. It's called blind~ stupid faith!~ and to to be honest, professional and good traders don't trade this way.
      Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Mod Nikitabelle, you always have a way of overcoming losses that could have had some devastating effects on your account, you may have entered that trade too early but things later turned out to work as you expected, but that was quite a floating loss that you had there sis, glad you could recover, and the withdrawals will certainly keep coming. Cheer up.
      Yes, I always have a way, and my way's bring me so much pain and frustrations before...and the reason I still keep doing it until now is that I just want to test if my strategy has good months and bad months performance, because they say, strategy will lose their effectiveness once the market changes...
      Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      I don't believe that learning in the hard way is the best, many traders and writers have being saying that traders have to be smart both in learning and the use of what they learned, that is why i know that learning in the smart way is better than learning in the hard way. The two scenario is still pointing towards the success of the trader, but the trader should make sure that he is not just suffering unnecessarily when learning.
      Learning the hard and easy way happens in forex trading, they kind of mixed up together. Sometimes you win profits the easy way and sometimes you lose the hard way. Learning has many forms.
      Quote Originally Posted by bidyut View Post
      Once again you've proved that you're a great trader. All of your positions hit TP, and it shows that you're going into the right direction. I would only want to say, just keep it up your good work, it'll definitely help most of us to regain the confidence. Whenever I visit here I get refreshed by looking at those green pips. Moreover it is a real source of motivation for me. You've a good equity and I hope you'll able to reach $1k mark soon.
      I think I will forget that $1k illusion bro for a while, it's that specific fantasy that brought me the huge floating minus last week. I will try to pay more emphasis in reducing my lot size this month, to avoid huge draw down. Hope I can stick to my plan. Let see...

Recovering from a big floating minus, does not always end in good result. Most of the time it always end in margin call. Maybe...it's not my time to get MC again, maybe some other day.
      Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Wow sis NikitaBelle is at it yet again, you are always nailing those profits hard you have shown true commitment, I just hope that the people who visit your thread on a daily basis will be able to learn from your resilience and courage, going from bad to good and entering the best trader zone, it's really impressive what you do.
      Nah, I still don't have the good traders qualities, and am doing trading the wrong way in fact. Just so happen the market is generous to me this time, next time am not so sure though...
      Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      don't use that word (guilty) for yourself you had made that happen which normally traders can only imagine.. haha. there are two ways to see at your progress and i have used both maybe in future you have something big to show us sis. good luck..
      It's guilt because I get away this time even though I know I violate my rules heavily, once you wont be able to distinguished the trap from the real, it will always end in disaster. Before the trap is closing in, I will find a way to avoid it.
      Quote Originally Posted by eep saepul minwar View Post
      mod Nikitabelle, you are really great at trading and always can get good results I am sure you have a good strategy therefore you always trade with a consistent profit and I am sure if your trading like that you will be able to continue to reap the results which is positive, and hopefully my trade can be like that ..good job ..
      Not really great bro, far from being one actually, am not a great trader, seriously guys, please do not shower me with that praise words because we all know what I have done here is plain gambling and stupidity. But it does feel good to get out with that nightmare I so knowingly created myself, I have to at least accept that. But next time might be my last because we all know luck will run out sooner or later. Just a matter of time...
      Quote Originally Posted by NewBeginning View Post
      Other traders may have different opinion but for me adding positions with the same pair can bring bad effect to one's account in the long run, but then again its a matter of preference by the trader and for sure I am sure that the thread starter is well aware of the risk she is into.
      Agree, never add to a losing positions with same pair, unless you will take full responsibility of your actions and you have some Plan B, somehow.
      Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      Wow, Nikita Belle, I must say I'm impressed with what you have been able to achieve. More power to your elbow !
      Lol, thanks bro. It's fun while it last...I will stop at some point in time and grow in to a mature trader because what am showing here is immaturity beyond words.

Thank you all for the lively conversation, very entertaining isn't it? I try not to let all your praises get into my head because I might believed am already good which am not, hahaha, thanks for humoring me friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, Batman is in for this week trading.

Superman is going to be resting for a while, he got tired trading last week Below are some of my trades done with my Batman account.

Batman Account

Batman account.png

@ As you can see, Batman account has no floating trades. The total bonus on that account is $382.37 and the current account balance is $593.84, more or less it got $200 profits already. I have not withdraw anything yet, am saving it for some rainy days.

Batman~ Closed Trades

Batman~Closed Trades.png

@ The closed trades above are with much higher lot size, the risk is higher, the guilt is higher and the danger is higher, because we all know trading with out stop loss is very dangerous. My greed seemed to be higher this time, time to trim it down to survive rainy days.

That's all for today friends, enjoy your weekend with your love ones. Happy weekend.

11. The following 14 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (01-14-2018), Aviz (01-14-2018), bidyut (01-14-2018), Honey Bee (01-14-2018), penuelophir (01-14-2018), union12 (01-14-2018), Unregistered (8)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1866.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,390 Times in 1,258 Posts

@ The closed trades above are with much higher lot size, the risk is higher, the guilt is higher and the danger is higher, because we all know trading with out stop loss is very dangerous. My greed seemed to be higher this time, time to trim it down to survive rainy days.
      I think you are now reasoning and thinking like a professional forex trader when you begin to think about minimizing your risks then you are ready to truly last in this trading business. By the way, I am so happy that you have been able to make so much money using one of your trading accounts, keep it up!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

bidyut (01-14-2018), Honey Bee (01-14-2018), NikitaBelle (01-14-2018), Unregistered (3)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you Super Mod. The journey is still long, my journey is not yet over, it's too early to celebrate, am not impressed yet with my trades results, am still making bad trading decisions from time to time. I keep pushing myself or my account to the limit, one day the market will totally catch up with me, and what will happen after that...will totally changed me...and I don't think am ready for it yet.

It's just a matter of holding on longer, believing on my instinct even if the market is scaring and taunting me to quit, to close all my trades while there still enough time left. If you have read some of the post here, the day I uploaded my -$375 floating minus, they are urging me to reconsider my decisions, I can smell their fear...their doubts, they are actually afraid the account get margin call. But am a bit stubborn, I still persist and hold on to my floating trades because deep inside I know it's just a matter of time and EJ will rise again. It's called blind~ stupid faith!~ and to to be honest, professional and good traders don't trade this way.

Yes, I always have a way, and my way's bring me so much pain and frustrations before...and the reason I still keep doing it until now is that I just want to test if my strategy has good months and bad months performance, because they say, strategy will lose their effectiveness once the market changes...

Learning the hard and easy way happens in forex trading, they kind of mixed up together. Sometimes you win profits the easy way and sometimes you lose the hard way. Learning has many forms.

I think I will forget that $1k illusion bro for a while, it's that specific fantasy that brought me the huge floating minus last week. I will try to pay more emphasis in reducing my lot size this month, to avoid huge draw down. Hope I can stick to my plan. Let see...

Recovering from a big floating minus, does not always end in good result. Most of the time it always end in margin call. Maybe...it's not my time to get MC again, maybe some other day.

Nah, I still don't have the good traders qualities, and am doing trading the wrong way in fact. Just so happen the market is generous to me this time, next time am not so sure though...

It's guilt because I get away this time even though I know I violate my rules heavily, once you wont be able to distinguished the trap from the real, it will always end in disaster. Before the trap is closing in, I will find a way to avoid it.

Not really great bro, far from being one actually, am not a great trader, seriously guys, please do not shower me with that praise words because we all know what I have done here is plain gambling and stupidity. But it does feel good to get out with that nightmare I so knowingly created myself, I have to at least accept that. But next time might be my last because we all know luck will run out sooner or later. Just a matter of time...

Agree, never add to a losing positions with same pair, unless you will take full responsibility of your actions and you have some Plan B, somehow.

Lol, thanks bro. It's fun while it last...I will stop at some point in time and grow in to a mature trader because what am showing here is immaturity beyond words.

Thank you all for the lively conversation, very entertaining isn't it? I try not to let all your praises get into my head because I might believed am already good which am not, hahaha, thanks for humoring me friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, Batman is in for this week trading.

Superman is going to be resting for a while, he got tired trading last week Below are some of my trades done with my Batman account.

Batman Account

Attachment 73382

@ As you can see, Batman account has no floating trades. The total bonus on that account is $382.37 and the current account balance is $593.84, more or less it got $200 profits already. I have not withdraw anything yet, am saving it for some rainy days.

Batman~ Closed Trades

Attachment 73383

That's all for today friends, enjoy your weekend with your love ones. Happy weekend.
      A very good achievement in this week overall you are in good profit and also have a good balance in account for making some good profit, analyses the market and open trade on right time is a experience we will know this trade will give us profit. we can work with scalping for 10 to 15 pips with using some big lot size.

15. The following 9 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

bidyut (01-14-2018), NikitaBelle (01-15-2018), penuelophir (01-14-2018), Sixteen (01-15-2018), Unregistered (5)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1866.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,390 Times in 1,258 Posts

we can work with scalping for 10 to 15 pips with using some big lot size.
      I do not really encourage people start using big trading lots because it could possibly lead to emotional forex trading and sometimes even lead to huge losses! As a result, it is very vital that we start trading with something that we would feel comfortable with it.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

bidyut (01-14-2018), NikitaBelle (01-15-2018), Unregistered (3)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

Timon is just really nice Timon is just really nice Timon is just really nice Timon is just really nice Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Using big lot is too dangerous especially if it turns out your account is so small, we need to be trading like somebody that wants to be in the forex business for a while, i have seen how this kill the beautiful dreams of traders, they say that speed kills, and somebody said they forget to mention the thrill that comes with it.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

bidyut (01-14-2018), NikitaBelle (01-15-2018)

20. Catch Forex
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      672.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,576 Times in 1,561 Posts

This would be good if you reduce the lot size into your trades. So far you're doing well and by reducing the risk you'll even do more better. One of the good thing about your trades is that most of your speculation were proved as correct. Your analysis, vision and strategy all are matured enough to bring good profit. Only you've to look at the risk management which is most important to consider. Overall your performance are above good level. Actually you've shown us an exceptional trade, just keep your good work. As we know every trader has a scope for improvement. So I hope with growing experience and by reviewing your own mistakes you'll able to become more strong trader.

Yeah big floating minus sometimes lead us to margin call. Now you've already recovered from big floating minus. So here try to be more careful and trade with care.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      A very good achievement in this week overall you are in good profit and also have a good balance in account for making some good profit, analyses the market and open trade on right time is a experience we will know this trade will give us profit. we can work with scalping for 10 to 15 pips with using some big lot size.
      We've able to see very good performance from our respected moderator NikitaBelle. We should expect more good performance in coming days. Many of us got good message from this journal that we shouldn't take any big risk into our trades. Sometimes we can make good profit from big lot size orders. But there is a downside too in big risk trading. Those who are scalper can do better with big lot size orders. To maintain a consistency in bringing profit is only possible through low risk trading. As a trader we've to look at both positive and negative side of a particular strategy. Even we trade with small lot size orders we can make good profit and our respected moderator has already proved it into this thread. I respect your opinion, have a good day to you.

22. The following 5 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-15-2018), penuelophir (01-14-2018), Sixteen (01-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 400 of 415 FirstFirst ... 395 398 399 400 401 402 405 ... LastLast