• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 437 of 654 FirstFirst ... 432 435 436 437 438 439 442 ... LastLast
    Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 6535

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a glorious beacon of light flexilot8 is a glorious beacon of light flexilot8 is a glorious beacon of light flexilot8 is a glorious beacon of light flexilot8 is a glorious beacon of light flexilot8 is a glorious beacon of light flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Hello to all my trading buddies in this section and to all my beloved silent readers who follow my journey from the very beginning until now...thanks for your company through the years.

I have a blast with GBPUSD this week, actually I don't like this pair much because I considered it risky alongside with GBPJPY and EURJPY, very deadly to my risky strategy. But like a moth drown to a flame, can't resist it, I jump in and since am a buyer I buy it chunk by chunk even if the entire world is selling it, yeah, I know, am crazy as hell...and I ended with a big draw down the size of Mt. Olympus and negative swap all over, duh! ohhh, the sore eyes. But it's all my fault then, it's fun and at the same time unbelievably stupid....hahahaha

Let's start the party....yo!

~Farmville Live Account: $151.18~ Started February 01, 2018~

@ Well, this is what farmville is all about, absorbing all my stupid mistakes and my over trading to the T. My 2 bonus accounts ( Superman and Batman) are all fine, resting in their spacious abode, lol. But Farmville account has to bear all the negativity and my stupidity, I design it this way so let's continue the party all the way from Earth to Mars, hehehe. Am using r$bates account and the r$bates comes every 2 days.

Ahh, let me show you some closed trades I have from February 6 to 7.

February 6, 2018~ closed trades

February 7, 2018~ closed trades

@ And finally, I got my withdrawal!

Thank you very much Mt5 Forum, and to the #1 Broker in Asia no other than Instaforex!

@ Sorry for not able to reply to all, but I read all. I will try to reply this weekend, anyways, take care all and please trade safely.
      Ahhh one more thing, I still remember this guys who told me that the safest time to buy a pair is when am already in so much draw down with it, hahaha, he could be wrong he could be right...let see? Margin Call or Redemption? Let the market decide...
      great work, sis. even with the draw-down you are still doing great. what is the secret, if i may ask? and you seem to be making and withdrawing big profits regularly. i am happy when i see females making success in the forex business.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

forexguy9 (02-08-2018), NikitaBelle (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018), Unregistered (6)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1408.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,514 Times in 1,909 Posts

Wow !! sister NikitaBella nice to see your catching many green pips and receive withdrawal and hope you get hung profit in 2018. I hope your farmville account recover loss as soon as possible and receive many many green pips. Best of luck sister NikitaBella. Thank you.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3788.10 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,580 Times in 821 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flexilot8 View Post
      great work, sis. even with the draw-down you are still doing great. what is the secret, if i may ask? and you seem to be making and withdrawing big profits regularly. i am happy when i see females making success in the forex business.
      lol...the mod sis is truly raking in the pips. that is a great job job sure. but i am no more surprised at that. she has paid the price and when you do that you improve in your success rate. what amazes me more every time is the withdrawals that are promptly paid by the instaforex group. you know, it is one thing to trade and make profits, it is yet another thing to withdraw successfully.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2794.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,305 Times in 2,460 Posts

this is what farmville is all about, absorbing all my stupid mistakes and my over trading to the T. My 2 bonus accounts ( Superman and Batman) are all fine, resting in their spacious abode, lol. But Farmville account has to bear all the negativity and my stupidity
      not to be the one to post negative stuff, someone has to do it. we all like Nikita and i do enjoy reading the long posts but here we go..

1) first of all, how is it that 20 people like the post where your account has a drawdown of 42 dollars? there is no profit in that. if we put it in percentage that's 28,3%. for 8 days of "trading" that does not feel very well.

2) the first question that comes to mind is what regulates how often the positions are put on? is it "i feel like it" or is there a method to the madness? perhaps it would be a good idea to adjust that. less amount of positions is something i would like to see.

3) admitting defeat. this though i feel is something good. i see so many people that tell everyone when they do something good but when adventures and ideas fail then they are nowhere to be found. i condone showing the account statement.

then again i must say this. we have the few that put effort into posts here on the forum, they use pictures, they talk about them, they explain things and they document. i do enjoy that very much. i hope it continues with even more quality, even more widespread here. quality is the way to go.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

8. The following 15 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), union12 (02-08-2018), Unregistered (11)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,805 Times in 2,082 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Wow !! sister NikitaBella nice to see your catching many green pips and receive withdrawal and hope you get hung profit in 2018. I hope your farmville account recover loss as soon as possible and receive many many green pips. Best of luck sister NikitaBella. Thank you.
      As we continue to do things the right way and remain with our trading plan then there is always a better chances for us to start making consistent profits off the market but the problem with some of us is that we are anxious about money without proper knowledge about trading.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1968.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,738 Times in 1,168 Posts

then again i must say this. we have the few that put effort into posts here on the forum, they use pictures, they talk about them, they explain things and they document. i do enjoy that very much. i hope it continues with even more quality, even more widespread here. quality is the way to go.
      I think that posting trading images and account summaries can be and look the same like many other failed business and images of balance accounts that missing from trading posts dosen't mean that these particular traders have failed. I have seen lot of good looking trading journals failing, because there was luck of knowledge in trading and psychology.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-08-2018), NikitaBelle (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      700.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,252 Times in 677 Posts

Hello to all my trading buddies in this section and to all my beloved silent readers who follow my journey from the very beginning until now...thanks for your company through the years.

I have a blast with GBPUSD this week, actually I don't like this pair much because I considered it risky alongside with GBPJPY and EURJPY, very deadly to my risky strategy. But like a moth drown to a flame, can't resist it, I jump in and since am a buyer I buy it chunk by chunk even if the entire world is selling it, yeah, I know, am crazy as hell...and I ended with a big draw down the size of Mt. Olympus and negative swap all over, duh! ohhh, the sore eyes. But it's all my fault then, it's fun and at the same time unbelievably stupid....hahahaha

@ Well, this is what farmville is all about, absorbing all my stupid mistakes and my over trading to the T. My 2 bonus accounts ( Superman and Batman) are all fine, resting in their spacious abode, lol. But Farmville account has to bear all the negativity and my stupidity, I design it this way so let's continue the party all the way from Earth to Mars, hehehe. Am using r$bates account and the r$bates comes every 2 days.

Thank you very much Mt5 Forum, and to the #1 Broker in Asia no other than Instaforex!

@ Sorry for not able to reply to all, but I read all. I will try to reply this weekend, anyways, take care all and please trade safely.
      Ahhh one more thing, I still remember this guys who told me that the safest time to buy a pair is when am already in so much draw down with it, hahaha, he could be wrong he could be right...let see? Margin Call or Redemption? Let the market decide...
      Very nice congrats sis for this wonderful profit also received in your skrill account, you will choose scalping which is very good for making profit short term. small profit will be more helpful and increase our profit slowly but we will be overall in profit.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-08-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3788.10 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,580 Times in 821 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flexilot8 View Post
      smile... i assume you are a female, too. being happy when females make success in a men populated business seems to reveal you as one. huh? not that it matters, but i want the guys to buckle up and do more work. i believe forex is a men's business.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-08-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,643 Times in 8,123 Posts

Oh another healthy WD!
      Great!

Now please treat us your loyal readers some coffee

CONGRATS to you sis!

Finally our trading journal breed a female warrior trader! Yayyy!

18. The following 8 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-12-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-12-2018), NikitaBelle (02-08-2018), PongsakornFX (02-12-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), union12 (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,175 Times in 6,908 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      Dont worry about the draw down, the pair losing its momentum and stay near 1.385207 level. if it love that area, then it might rise, but till now I dont find any strength on GBP have to wait for US market season, if it get strength then ill buy the pair with you

and again congrats for your withdrawal
      OK hope your draw down will be vanish .. as I said. soon time will come to buy the pair and the time have just arrived. Dont close the very last trade sister let is be float and set your break even for fun.. I just open few trades as long.

21. The following 8 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

FlyingShark (02-08-2018), NikitaBelle (02-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), Unregistered (4)

Reply to Thread
    Page 437 of 654 FirstFirst ... 432 435 436 437 438 439 442 ... LastLast