• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 438 of 650 FirstFirst ... 433 436 437 438 439 440 443 ... LastLast
    Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 6496

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1408.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,909 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      As we continue to do things the right way and remain with our trading plan then there is always a better chances for us to start making consistent profits off the market but the problem with some of us is that we are anxious about money without proper knowledge about trading.
      Well and I think the more you learn, the more you earn in Forex other wise Forex earning not so easy. I always believe if we hard work, get proper knowledge, proper analysis, get good experience, skills, follow good money management, follow risk management and properly follow all Forex rules on trading then we may success other wise we face loss that's true. Thank you.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-09-2018), zeeshaa (02-09-2018)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,583 Times in 619 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Well and I think the more you learn, the more you earn in Forex other wise Forex earning not so easy. I always believe if we hard work, get proper knowledge, proper analysis, get good experience, skills, follow good money management, follow risk management and properly follow all Forex rules on trading then we may success other wise we face loss that's true. Thank you.
      The Forex trading knowledge that a Forex exchange trader possesses is the exact thing that decides or enables the success that they could ever jave. This is why learning is always placed as one very important thing in Forex, Proper learning of the right Forex knowledge enables a traders success chances to improve greatly.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,969 Times in 7,470 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili View Post
      interesting figures you have there sister, $42 and $207. I believe you entered too early in GU as USDX is gaining some pips after a long short and it may go long further and if that happen all XXX/USD pairs certainly goes down. but good luck with the current floating and congrats for the withdraw which looks more interesting
      Yeah, the draw down is big, but it's small lot size, so am not much worried. But I have to admit it's stupid of me to enter long with GBPUSD when it's too early.
      I am watching you and the more I come here the more I am inspired and motivated to hang in there for a while and as such do not relent because we are all learning from your experiences and with time you must have built up a great armies following your courage!
      Lol, armies of.... anyways, hope they really got the message am showing here. That trading is not all about big lot in small account that is not sustainable in the long run.
      Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      i see your screenshot and there is loss more then $40 which is not a big deal. i know you have small capital but you can recover it with your skills. i believe on your skills and also know your past trading. Wish you best of Luck my Friend.
      It's floating positions brother, not really a lose yet until I close it myself or the market deliver margin call to my account. In the end the market delivers the verdict.
      Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi Nikita

Nice to see that you earn some nice profits and got a withdraw it.I also got hit my second 91 tp on the live bonus account and earn some decent profit from it.My last night Nzd high impact news prediction also becomes true and gives me 90 pips on AN(for proof view my journal today's post).
      Congrats again bro! You are good you deserve your winnings. Enjoy it and keep up the good work.
      Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Wow you have made lot of green pips with consistently, i really like to see this type of trade on myself, but i cant do that.. btw congratulation for your huge green pips and i see you also got your payment on your skrill account, best of luck sis.
      If you can't do it, then I will do it for you here. You can watch me trade here, one day and someday hope you have the courage to do what is best for your trading.
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      @nikita really? I can see you make a killing with that gbp /usd massive bullish, sorry for Farmville account, if anyone can recover back the loss it's you. After all it's just 50 usd loss. And for that guy, it's absolutely wrong idea, because sometimes when you think you are on so much drawdown and think the trend will change, and it's that time that it continue.
      It does not look like a killing at first, my trades goes bloody red, but when big money comes in to the market, am just lucky to be in the right position, too early I guess...That guy is right this time, if he buy GBPUSD when he see my floating positions, he could have earn massive profits by now. But am not sure history repeats itself or it will happen the same way again in the near future. The result might come out different...
      Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      Dont worry about the draw down, the pair losing its momentum and stay near 1.385207 level. if it love that area, then it might rise, but till now I dont find any strength on GBP have to wait for US market season, if it get strength then ill buy the pair with you

and again congrats for your withdrawal
      Hope you have big profits with your long GU bro, and you did not buy when the price is already too high. Because if you do, the price drop almost the same degree the way it rises, lol. I call it pump and dump game by big money out there. How the heck we can outsmart the smart and big money yet we can't even outsmart our own selves? We don't even know when they will enter the market, it's like waiting for the speeding train coming your way, yet we don't know where direction it will appear...such powerful and terrifying market we choose to play with. Yet you are here...and am still here, so we keep digging? shall we?
      Quote Originally Posted by flexilot8 View Post
      it is a very attractive thing when you trade using a ****** account. the more volumes you trade the better and huger your reward. however it makes the trader trade recklessly with high lot sizes.
      Am fine using with r$bates because I don't used big lot in my trading, am loving small lot size day by day. And the r$bates do add up even if they are small.
      Quote Originally Posted by flexilot8 View Post
      great work, sis. even with the draw-down you are still doing great. what is the secret, if i may ask? and you seem to be making and withdrawing big profits regularly. i am happy when i see females making success in the forex business.
      The secret is no other than, using small lot size in our trading, trade with low risk and keep your bet small, do not be too over confident with your analysis, and one last thing, smart money comes in the market anytime, you have to be prepared all the time for the pump and dump scenario thing, and when they come your best defense is small lot size. Live another day, don't give your all 100% to just one trade, it might be your last.

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      lol...the mod sis is truly raking in the pips. that is a great job job sure. but i am no more surprised at that. she has paid the price and when you do that you improve in your success rate. what amazes me more every time is the withdrawals that are promptly paid by the instaforex group. you know, it is one thing to trade and make profits, it is yet another thing to withdraw successfully.
      I indeed paid the price, a lot more than you can ever imagined. I stayed strong with the game my way through the years and never give up! The secret is never give up!
      Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      not to be the one to post negative stuff, someone has to do it. we all like Nikita and i do enjoy reading the long posts but here we go..

1) first of all, how is it that 20 people like the post where your account has a drawdown of 42 dollars? there is no profit in that. if we put it in percentage that's 28,3%. for 8 days of "trading" that does not feel very well..

Hahahaha, You know why Alex? I really dunno why too? Like when I update my journal am not expecting anybody to like it, am just doing my thing. I have to agree with you, my trades are not excellent, my skill is not that good too, in fact am still struggling like the others. Am not perfect, but am surviving and finding ways to get better everyday. Just that becoming a good trader is even more difficult...lol. As for the question why 20 people like my large draw down, I think it's not all about the draw down, I think it's something more...something else.

All I have to say is that, we can't force people to like a post, maybe they like my post/updates for some reason they only can answer.

It's the struggle and triumph within and how the reader can relate to the journal owners journey that will create the bridge, I guess?

As we continue to do things the right way and remain with our trading plan then there is always a better chances for us to start making consistent profits off the market but the problem with some of us is that we are anxious about money without proper knowledge about trading.
      The wants and needs to earn big money quick is the one thing that destroy a traders career early. What kind of trader will come out after those struggles and failures is another thing...
      Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      I think that posting trading images and account summaries can be and look the same like many other failed business and images of balance accounts that missing from trading posts dosen't mean that these particular traders have failed. I have seen lot of good looking trading journals failing, because there was luck of knowledge in trading and psychology.
      Having a journal is a personal thing, we can't judge each journal bad or good because of some measurement.
      Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Very nice congrats sis for this wonderful profit also received in your skrill account, you will choose scalping which is very good for making profit short term. small profit will be more helpful and increase our profit slowly but we will be overall in profit.
      It's not really scalping, am just targeting small profits here and there. My trades can even run for days...
      Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Oh another healthy WD!
      Great! Now please treat us your loyal readers some coffee. CONGRATS to you sis!
      Finally our trading journal breed a female warrior trader! Yayyy!
      Hahahaha, not really a warrior Super Mod. Am just a margin call queen trying to change her destiny in the field of the most risky and complicated job in the world. You, me and the rest of our trading buddies here in the section will one day soon conquer the greatest enemy of every traders and that is ourselves.
      Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      OK hope your draw down will be vanish .. as I said. soon time will come to buy the pair and the time have just arrived. Dont close the very last trade sister let is be float and set your break even for fun.. I just open few trades as long.
      Thanks bro, everything is dissolved. Everything is clean now. Farmville account is resting well after it's difficult battle yesterday, more difficult battles will be explored ahead. Hope you earn good profits with your trading too.

@ Thanks for all the comments girls and guys, very much appreciated. And to all readers of my journal who are silently following my journey, thanks for your time. I wish you well in everything that you do. May our life be filled with blessings and abundance, so that we all can live a meaningful lives.

Take care of yourselves and stay good and happy always.

7. The following 12 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-09-2018), FlyingShark (02-09-2018), ilyas_ili (02-09-2018), Kalex (02-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018), union12 (02-10-2018), Unregistered (5)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4958.11 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,822 Times in 1,681 Posts

Thanks bro, everything is dissolved.
      As usual you cracked the nut at the last moment ,great going keep the thing up ,really happy to see such good performance in a consistent way

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-09-2018), sonibark (02-09-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,052 Times in 2,011 Posts

1) first of all, how is it that 20 people like the post where your account has a drawdown of 42 dollars? there is no profit in that. if we put it in percentage that's 28,3%. for 8 days of "trading" that does not feel very well.
      well i can only pick out this from your summary bro, when it comes to negative things people tend to react very fast, and we shouldn't be surprise that when a person get a margin calls this is when they will get the best reaction, not when you make so much effort in making good analysis, but in niikita situation i thing, people kinda like the fact that she is a transparent fellow, and believe me not many people can share their loss here, , its when they make reasonable profit that they tend to share

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-09-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      879.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,638 Times in 726 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yeah, the draw down is big, but it's small lot size, so am not much worried. But I have to admit it's stupid of me to enter long with GBPUSD when it's too early.

Lol, armies of.... anyways, hope they really got the message am showing here. That trading is not all about big lot in small account that is not sustainable in the long run.

It's floating positions brother, not really a lose yet until I close it myself or the market deliver margin call to my account. In the end the market delivers the verdict.

Congrats again bro! You are good you deserve your winnings. Enjoy it and keep up the good work.

If you can't do it, then I will do it for you here. You can watch me trade here, one day and someday hope you have the courage to do what is best for your trading.

It does not look like a killing at first, my trades goes bloody red, but when big money comes in to the market, am just lucky to be in the right position, too early I guess...That guy is right this time, if he buy GBPUSD when he see my floating positions, he could have earn massive profits by now. But am not sure history repeats itself or it will happen the same way again in the near future. The result might come out different...

Hope you have big profits with your long GU bro, and you did not buy when the price is already too high. Because if you do, the price drop almost the same degree the way it rises, lol. I call it pump and dump game by big money out there. How the heck we can outsmart the smart and big money yet we can't even outsmart our own selves? We don't even know when they will enter the market, it's like waiting for the speeding train coming your way, yet we don't know where direction it will appear...such powerful and terrifying market we choose to play with. Yet you are here...and am still here, so we keep digging? shall we?

Am fine using with r$bates because I don't used big lot in my trading, am loving small lot size day by day. And the r$bates do add up even if they are small.

The secret is no other than, using small lot size in our trading, trade with low risk and keep your bet small, do not be too over confident with your analysis, and one last thing, smart money comes in the market anytime, you have to be prepared all the time for the pump and dump scenario thing, and when they come your best defense is small lot size. Live another day, don't give your all 100% to just one trade, it might be your last.

I indeed paid the price, a lot more than you can ever imagined. I stayed strong with the game my way through the years and never give up! The secret is never give up!

[/B]
      Hahahaha, You know why Alex? I really dunno why too? Like when I update my journal am not expecting anybody to like it, am just doing my thing. I have to agree with you, my trades are not excellent, my skill is not that good too, in fact am still struggling like the others. Am not perfect, but am surviving and finding ways to get better everyday. Just that becoming a good trader is even more difficult...lol. As for the question why 20 people like my large draw down, I think it's not all about the draw down, I think it's something more...something else.

All I have to say is that, we can't force people to like a post, maybe they like my post/updates for some reason they only can answer.

It's the struggle and triumph within and how the reader can relate to the journal owners journey that will create the bridge, I guess?

The wants and needs to earn big money quick is the one thing that destroy a traders career early. What kind of trader will come out after those struggles and failures is another thing...

Having a journal is a personal thing, we can't judge each journal bad or good because of some measurement.

It's not really scalping, am just targeting small profits here and there. My trades can even run for days...

Hahahaha, not really a warrior Super Mod. Am just a margin call queen trying to change her destiny in the field of the most risky and complicated job in the world. You, me and the rest of our trading buddies here in the section will one day soon conquer the greatest enemy of every traders and that is ourselves.

Thanks bro, everything is dissolved. Everything is clean now. Farmville account is resting well after it's difficult battle yesterday, more difficult battles will be explored ahead. Hope you earn good profits with your trading too.

@ Thanks for all the comments girls and guys, very much appreciated. And to all readers of my journal who are silently following my journey, thanks for your time. I wish you well in everything that you do. May our life be filled with blessings and abundance, so that we all can live a meaningful lives.

Take care of yourselves and stay good and happy always.
      Hi Nikita

You Yesterday ask me for GU move according to my technical analysis based on my Divergence strategy GU looks bullish for 300 to 350 pips in upward direction @1.43000 level because they have very strong Hidden Divergence on the Daily time frame as seen in pic.
      For complete details regarding EU AND GU Review my Journal's post
      Attached Images  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 786pk For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (02-09-2018)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,969 Times in 7,470 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Hello friends...

After the pump and dump with GBPUSD my Farmville account survived. I have to say thanks big/smart money, for siding my way, hahaha, just kidding.

So here is Farmville account at your service...

~Farmville~ Real Account with R$bates: $151.18~ Started February 01, 2018~

@ Thanks God, with your help farmville survive! I currently don't have floating positions, I might open new orders later. As of now I just want to enjoy the moment,lol. Rest well farmville, hehehe

Let's have some discussions friends...

Am a 7 years old trader started way back 2011, and to see me trading with cents lot size is absurd, right? For traders of my experience I should have been trading with big lots by now and showing you big profits....but am not. Am sorry to disappoint you all.

When I joined this forum way back 2010, there is no journal section yet and majority of members flock to general forex conversation section to post a lot, including me. During those years, I learned how to used $1 or $0.50 InstaForex lot size in my $100, $200 bonus account or even $500 prizes from trading contest. All of those accounts never last for more than 1 or 2 months, they got margin call fast.

It's only last 2016 that I started to make my own journal here. From making many experiments, I begun to develop fashion/love for trading with small lot size, because I know deep inside it will help me in avoiding margin call.

Fast forward now, I was able to make an account survive for several months now, a tremendous progress compare to my old self. It doesn't meant I wont be experiencing margin call ever again, but right now, it no longer happens frequently.

I must have dome something really nice...maybe?

Farmville account plays a major part on my desire to inspire and motivate you guys to learned to love using small lot size. It might not give you big profits but at least it can make your account survive longer.

~If you want to make your small account survive several months, bet small.
      ~If you want to earn quick big profits with your small account then good luck! Enjoy your winning while it last.

*For newbies, learned how to trade with small lot size, master it and love it.
      *For long time traders who still keep margin calling your accounts because of big lot size, maybe you can try trading with small lot size like me, trained yourself hard and see the difference...
      *For successful and profitable traders...what the heck are you doing in my journal? Go away! hahahahaha Just kidding. Am sorry I can't offer you anything because you already have everything, right? You are always welcome to visit my journal anytime.

I love traders from all walks of life...let's just love, understand and support each other okay, after all we are doing the same thing, we are all traders here.

Am done with my musing...

Come, I will show you my closed trades yesterday, Feb. 8. I set my floating to 1.4045 profits and they are all closed now with -$2.45 loss I think.

February 8, 2018, closed trades

@ See the power of cents lot size, who says you can't earn profits with small lot size, your mind is the limit. Use your mind to your best advantage.

@ Whewww, am sorry Farmville for pushing you to the brink of oblivion, but you are a big help to Superman and Batman, so that they can stay safe and secure.

>>>Happy weekend guys! Happy Friday and please trade safely. Take care all.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,520 Times in 446 Posts

@ See the power of cents lot size, who says you can't earn profits with small lot size, your mind is the limit. Use your mind to your best advantage.
      I agree with you. it is our mindset that we can't make big profits without big lot size. this thing is not right and we have to change it. with proper money management we can make handsome profits even with minimum lot size. it is depend on our skills that how we identify the market and then open right position in right pair.

16. The following 9 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Asad Rafiq (02-10-2018), NikitaBelle (02-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-09-2018), Unregistered (4), Warren Bafett (02-09-2018), Zeeshan Ahmed (02-09-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,537 Times in 8,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Hello friends...

After the pump and dump with GBPUSD my Farmville account survived. I have to say thanks big/smart money, for siding my way, hahaha, just kidding.

So here is Farmville account at your service...

~Farmville~ Real Account with R$bates: $151.18~ Started February 01, 2018~

@ Thanks God, with your help farmville survive! I currently don't have floating positions, I might open new orders later. As of now I just want to enjoy the moment,lol. Rest well farmville, hehehe

Let's have some discussions friends...

Am a 7 years old trader started way back 2011, and to see me trading with cents lot size is absurd, right? For traders of my experience I should have been trading with big lots by now and showing you big profits....but am not. Am sorry to disappoint you all.

When I joined this forum way back 2010, there is no journal section yet and majority of members flock to general forex conversation section to post a lot, including me. During those years, I learned how to used $1 or $0.50 InstaForex lot size in my $100, $200 bonus account or even $500 prizes from trading contest. All of those accounts never last for more than 1 or 2 months, they got margin call fast.

It's only last 2016 that I started to make my own journal here. From making many experiments, I begun to develop fashion/love for trading with small lot size, because I know deep inside it will help me in avoiding margin call.

Fast forward now, I was able to make an account survive for several months now, a tremendous progress compare to my old self. It doesn't meant I wont be experiencing margin call ever again, but right now, it no longer happens frequently.

I must have dome something really nice...maybe?

Farmville account plays a major part on my desire to inspire and motivate you guys to learned to love using small lot size. It might not give you big profits but at least it can make your account survive longer.

~If you want to make your small account survive several months, bet small.
      ~If you want to earn quick big profits with your small account then good luck! Enjoy your winning while it last.

*For newbies, learned how to trade with small lot size, master it and love it.
      *For long time traders who still keep margin calling your accounts because of big lot size, maybe you can try trading with small lot size like me, trained yourself hard and see the difference...
      *For successful and profitable traders...what the heck are you doing in my journal? Go away! hahahahaha Just kidding. Am sorry I can't offer you anything because you already have everything, right? You are always welcome to visit my journal anytime.

I love traders from all walks of life...let's just love, understand and support each other okay, after all we are doing the same thing, we are all traders here.

Am done with my musing...

Come, I will show you my closed trades yesterday, Feb. 8. I set my floating to 1.4045 profits and they are all closed now with -$2.45 loss I think.

February 8, 2018, closed trades

@ Whewww, am sorry Farmville for pushing you to the brink of oblivion, but you are a big help to Superman and Batman, so that they can stay safe and secure.

>>>Happy weekend guys! Happy Friday and please trade safely. Take care all.
      Of course the account survive.
      You have Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman (you) to defend it lolz

Joking aside I agree with what NikitaBelle said. Using small lot might be the key to your account's survival. Start from using small lot size and once you have proven yourself capable of growing and handling bigger account size then and only then you may try to scale up by using bigger lot size. Its whole purpose is to develop your mental state first. I hope everyone will notice this post. Like, really.

18. The following 11 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-12-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-12-2018), Farhan Randhawa (02-10-2018), Honey Bee (02-09-2018), NikitaBelle (02-09-2018), PongsakornFX (02-12-2018), UberTrade (02-19-2018), union12 (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2), Warren Bafett (02-09-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      700.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,236 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Of course the account survive.
      You have Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman (you) to defend it lolz

Joking aside I agree with what NikitaBelle said. Using small lot might be the key to your account's survival. Start from using small lot size and once you have proven yourself capable of growing and handling bigger account size then and only then you may try to scale up by using bigger lot size. Its whole purpose is to develop your mental state first. I hope everyone will notice this post. Like, really.
      Right in short term trading when we will have no more then $200 capital then using small lot size like 0.01 to maximum 0.10, on right time opening trade will give us profit. we will have many possible chances to trade but for this first we will save our account capital for daily trading.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Farhan Randhawa (02-10-2018), NikitaBelle (02-09-2018), union12 (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 438 of 650 FirstFirst ... 433 436 437 438 439 440 443 ... LastLast