• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 440 of 654 FirstFirst ... 435 438 439 440 441 442 445 ... LastLast
    Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 6535

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4958.11 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,851 Times in 1,686 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      It is 100% improper that a Forex exchange trader can actually get to increase their lot size just because of whatever opportunity that they have seen in the Forex business, This is wrong. The only condition that should lead us as Forex traders to increase lot size is an increase in account balance. MM must not be ignored.
      If we want to make profit in a consistent manner by protecting the equity properly ,we have to be very much aware about the money and risk management because high lotsize may be beneficial for sometime but its not easy to maintain the perfect trading again and again.So beaware.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-12-2018), Unregistered (4), Vikine (02-11-2018)

3. FB
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,277 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      If we want to make profit in a consistent manner by protecting the equity properly ,we have to be very much aware about the money and risk management because high lotsize may be beneficial for sometime but its not easy to maintain the perfect trading again and again.So beaware.
      You are right, forex traders should know how the market is working, this is the way we will be making our success with it at all time. We have to be sure that we are making money in the market, and we have to be certain that we make the money with a very good skills that will not only make the money for us, but still protect our trading account for us. Many traders are gambling in the market simply because they do not have the money and risk management in place. They will trade without stop loss, but that is too bad for any forex trader, we need more than that to survive.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-12-2018), Vikine (02-11-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,805 Times in 2,082 Posts

You are right, forex traders should know how the market is working, this is the way we will be making our success with it at all time.
      The best thing we need to do as forex traders is to first invest our time into learning and developing great deal of experience and knowledge of the market itself through practicing on the demo trading account, because this is one of the best ways to master the market without risking your own money.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-12-2018), Sixteen (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2), Vikine (02-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,253 Times in 326 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Actually, trading with big lots is not bad as long you can able to master the art of avoiding margin call with big lot. Majority of us, only know how to used big lot size but don't have the specific skill, mentality and psychology to handle the pressure. Majority of us can trade with big lot but unable to protect our account from MC.

Thanks Super Mod. That is correct, master the art of trading with small lot size first before you move on to big lot. Why? because how can you sustain your account using big lot all the time if you can't even make your account last for even one year with cent account? It's like seeing a new born baby walking on her/his two feet the next day, instant? Is that how things happen? no~ right?

Using small lot size can give you many opportunities to enter the market. But using big lot in your first position might result to stop loss getting hit or margin call account if you don't set your stop loss.

Increasing lot size must be according to plan, always have a plan if you want to increase your lot size.

Thanks dear, am lucky again, but then using small lot always saves my day.

Honestly, trading with small lot size is very relaxing. Unfortunately, many traders don't want to trade with small lot size because the profits is very low and we all know majority of traders wants big profits quick. They can't accept the fact that they come to forex trading just earning peanuts, that is why they quit. They don't know that trading with small lots is the first important training they need to master before moving on to big lots trading. Majority don't have the patience to explore and enjoy the trading process with small lots. They hurry to trade with big lot in small accounts and getting margin call over and over again just like me in the past.

Am just lucky I wake up from that repetitive cycle or else I already quit long time ago.

Thanks for you time visiting my journal friends. Happy weekend!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time for Farmville update...

~Farmville~ Real Account with R$bates: $151.18~ Started February 01, 2018~

@ I have no floating trades. I did make some long trades with GBPUSD yesterday when the price is dropping, there is a moment to rise so I take advantage of that.
      And now GBPUSD is down, that means I will buy it back again next week. Party time for Farmville, hehehehe

With all seriousness, I really would like to dedicate Farmville account to all newbies in the world of trading, this is the way trading should be started first with lowest lot size possible. Cent trading is one of my deepest regrets, the one that got away. I was not able to enjoy it and be really serious with it, so am doing it for the "newbie Nikitabelle" in my early days in trading, am doing it for her and for all newbies. If only I have seen a cent journal before when am still a newbie, my trading would have different. I should have not wasted lots of bonus ,lol Not too late yet, right?

Anyways, below is my closed trades last Friday. Smallest lot size as always.

February 9, 2018~Closed Trades

@ I reverted back to $0.01 lot size again, I always do that every time I started to trade. Why? because the market is unpredictable, I want to have lots of ammo just in case the big money or any other unforeseen events hit the market, the trick is to get ready for the unknown. Never let your guard down...

Thanks all for your time friends. Enjoy your weekends with your love ones. Take care all.
      Using cents to make amazing money is just great. That is what most traders has failed to know that we can make money from the market when we are disciplined and when we have the discipline to use good money and risk management. What you are doing here is great and I have now been convinced that we don't need to keep on using higher risk all times.

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-11-2018), NikitaBelle (02-12-2018), Sixteen (02-12-2018), Street (02-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,643 Times in 8,123 Posts

Actually, trading with big lots is not bad as long you can able to master the art of avoiding margin call with big lot. Majority of us, only know how to used big lot size but don't have the specific skill, mentality and psychology to handle the pressure. Majority of us can trade with big lot but unable to protect our account from MC.

Thanks Super Mod. That is correct, master the art of trading with small lot size first before you move on to big lot. Why? because how can you sustain your account using big lot all the time if you can't even make your account last for even one year with cent account? It's like seeing a new born baby walking on her/his two feet the next day, instant? Is that how things happen? no~ right?

Using small lot size can give you many opportunities to enter the market. But using big lot in your first position might result to stop loss getting hit or margin call account if you don't set your stop loss.

Increasing lot size must be according to plan, always have a plan if you want to increase your lot size.

Thanks dear, am lucky again, but then using small lot always saves my day.

Honestly, trading with small lot size is very relaxing. Unfortunately, many traders don't want to trade with small lot size because the profits is very low and we all know majority of traders wants big profits quick. They can't accept the fact that they come to forex trading just earning peanuts, that is why they quit. They don't know that trading with small lots is the first important training they need to master before moving on to big lots trading. Majority don't have the patience to explore and enjoy the trading process with small lots. They hurry to trade with big lot in small accounts and getting margin call over and over again just like me in the past.

Am just lucky I wake up from that repetitive cycle or else I already quit long time ago.

Thanks for you time visiting my journal friends. Happy weekend!

Time for Farmville update...

@ I have no floating trades. I did make some long trades with GBPUSD yesterday when the price is dropping, there is a moment to rise so I take advantage of that.
      And now GBPUSD is down, that means I will buy it back again next week. Party time for Farmville, hehehehe

With all seriousness, I really would like to dedicate Farmville account to all newbies in the world of trading, this is the way trading should be started first with lowest lot size possible. Cent trading is one of my deepest regrets, the one that got away. I was not able to enjoy it and be really serious with it, so am doing it for the "newbie Nikitabelle" in my early days in trading, am doing it for her and for all newbies. If only I have seen a cent journal before when am still a newbie, my trading would have different. I should have not wasted lots of bonus ,lol Not too late yet, right?

Anyways, below is my closed trades last Friday. Smallest lot size as always.

February 9, 2018~Closed Trades

@ I reverted back to $0.01 lot size again, I always do that every time I started to trade. Why? because the market is unpredictable, I want to have lots of ammo just in case the big money or any other unforeseen events hit the market, the trick is to get ready for the unknown. Never let your guard down...

Thanks all for your time friends. Enjoy your weekends with your love ones. Take care all.
      Congrats on your profit sis!
      You came out unscathed and that's a crazy stunt there lolz
      You definitely should teach us how you did that. If I'm not mistaken you promised way back then that you will disclose your trading strategy to member if your account can survive X months, yes?

Ok then, will come by again next trading session!

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-19-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-14-2018), NikitaBelle (02-12-2018), PongsakornFX (02-14-2018), Sixteen (02-12-2018), Street (02-12-2018), UberTrade (02-19-2018), union12 (02-12-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      674.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,600 Times in 1,014 Posts

We can talk about practice on the demo account for a year or thereabouts, but if the forex trader lacks the will power and understanding to fully implement his knowledge from the demo, I don't see any reason for the practice in the first place, investment of time is ultimately the most important thing for us, whether we are just newbies that don't know our left from our right in the forex market or old bees that have been in the market for a pretty long time ago, in all, discipline is what distinguishes and makes the difference.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-12-2018), Sixteen (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,302 Times in 2,087 Posts

@ Oghale well, trading in the demo account could be useless if we can't implement what we have practiced in it into our live trading, and this seems to be the tricky part of using demo account, at times what we learn or practice may be good but the confidence is what we are lacking because now we have something to loose, but this is also the reason we should not start forex with high trading capital. We need to start little and increase it as our knowledge grows

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (02-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4958.11 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,851 Times in 1,686 Posts

Using cents to make amazing money is just great.
      That proves that if we are experienced and know actually what we are doing and how we are trading ,we can definitely come out with flying colors and here Sis niki is proving that with cent account also ,she is banging the profit target repeatedly.

17. The following 10 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-12-2018), NikitaBelle (02-12-2018), Sixteen (02-12-2018), Street (02-12-2018), Unregistered (6)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,018 Times in 7,477 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      You are really making a lot of progress with your trading activities and I think it is because you have determined to start making good progress and have developed huge patience over time knowing that it is the backbone of successful forex trading. With smaller trading lots, you are always in control of your emotions and will remain in the trading business for another day! Keep it up sister!
      Yeah, I've come a long long way...indeed. From a big lot's lovers...now I am a certified small lot lover. Is that a good or bad thing?
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      progress is exactly what we need as a trader, we need to move forward and in think nikita trading as ben taking to another level, and this is why she is getting consistent profit,if am to remember well, i said if anyone is to recover back the loss she made on the account, she is the one, i dont think its up to two days that said this
      There is no recovery of loss, just that what you see in previous is the floating negative, when the market sided with me all the floating loss is already at my discretion to close or not to close.
      Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Wow !! Nice to see your green pips again sister NikitaBella and hope you earn lot of green pips from InstaForex broker. Sister I think small lot and good money management can protect our account. I think if we should follow good money management then margin call never touch our account. Happy weekend sister. Thank you.
      Good money management and basic common sense is all we need to survive much longer in forex world. What I mean with basic common sense is that if we have small capital we should deal with it properly, small capital is meant to be traded with smallest lot size possible to avoid getting MC too soon. If you trade small capital with big lot size then always be prepared for the negative outcome that may arises later on.
      Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Right sis small lot size will give us more opportunities specially we will face minimum loss which we will easy recover in few next opening trades, while in long term trading using big lots will not perfect for small investors it will give us only loss and mostly hit sl on long term trading due to small capital in our account.
      Yeah, that is the beauty of small lot size. The only bad side with small lot size is the small profits you can get from it.
      Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      It is 100% improper that a Forex exchange trader can actually get to increase their lot size just because of whatever opportunity that they have seen in the Forex business, This is wrong. The only condition that should lead us as Forex traders to increase lot size is an increase in account balance. MM must not be ignored.
      Increasing lot size when the right opportunity comes in your chart is not bad, the only problem is that majority of us don't have that specific skill yet...the skill to spot perfect opportunity is not always easy. Majority of us sucks with it and always blind sided with false signal, fake moves and so on.
      Big lot size is only good if we know what we are doing and we know when to stop...
      Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      You are right, forex traders should know how the market is working, this is the way we will be making our success with it at all time. We have to be sure that we are making money in the market, and we have to be certain that we make the money with a very good skills that will not only make the money for us, but still protect our trading account for us. Many traders are gambling in the market simply because they do not have the money and risk management in place. They will trade without stop loss, but that is too bad for any forex trader, we need more than that to survive.
      Protecting account and earning good profits is everyone's dream and to do it in consistent basis is even hard to sustain. But some can do it and others will wonder how they do it, yet they are not willing to do what is the right thing.
      Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      The best thing we need to do as forex traders is to first invest our time into learning and developing great deal of experience and knowledge of the market itself through practicing on the demo trading account, because this is one of the best ways to master the market without risking your own money.
      The first thing to do is enjoy the process of trading, forget the profits parts if you are still a newbie. If your mind is focus much on big profits and yet your capital is small, you will only encounter failures again and again.
      Quote Originally Posted by Vikine View Post
      Using cents to make amazing money is just great. That is what most traders has failed to know that we can make money from the market when we are disciplined and when we have the discipline to use good money and risk management. What you are doing here is great and I have now been convinced that we don't need to keep on using higher risk all times.
      Using high risk has it's own strict requirements and protocol but only few can master.
      Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Congrats on your profit sis!
      You came out unscathed and that's a crazy stunt there lolz
      You definitely should teach us how you did that. If I'm not mistaken you promised way back then that you will disclose your trading strategy to member if your account can survive X months, yes?
      Ok then, will come by again next trading session!
      Thanks Super Mod. Huge draw down seems to be my specialty nowadays And no matter how I try I can't get away with it, so to minimize the risk using smallest lot size is my best choice. As for the strategy, I already reveal it here many pages back. There is no magic in my strategy, in fact my system is very dangerous because I don't used stop loss, but as what I have said, small lot size saves my day many times as I can remember. In short, my strength is small lot size.
      Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      We can talk about practice on the demo account for a year or thereabouts, but if the forex trader lacks the will power and understanding to fully implement his knowledge from the demo, I don't see any reason for the practice in the first place, investment of time is ultimately the most important thing for us, whether we are just newbies that don't know our left from our right in the forex market or old bees that have been in the market for a pretty long time ago, in all, discipline is what distinguishes and makes the difference.
      I wont recommend demo practice for 1 year, but I would like to recommend live cent account practice for 1 year, it's 100x much better than demo account. It's the mental, emotional and psychological aspect of trading that is hard to crack for every trader and you wont learn it in a demo account.
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      @ Oghale well, trading in the demo account could be useless if we can't implement what we have practiced in it into our live trading, and this seems to be the tricky part of using demo account, at times what we learn or practice may be good but the confidence is what we are lacking because now we have something to loose, but this is also the reason we should not start forex with high trading capital. We need to start little and increase it as our knowledge grows
      After 3 or 5 months of demo practice, the next step for newbie should be live cent accounts for 1 year. It's the best I can recommend.
      That proves that if we are experienced and know actually what we are doing and how we are trading ,we can definitely come out with flying colors and here Sis niki is proving that with cent account also ,she is banging the profit target repeatedly.
      For skilled and successful trader, big lot or small lot trading does not make any difference because they already had the edge and they know what they are doing.
      Unfortunately am not a successful trader yet and I no longer want to be one. I give up that dream long time ago. What I have now is the desire and passion to enjoy the trading process that I ignored before because am blinded by big lot size trading. When I no longer think of big profits and just enjoy the trading process and getting to know the market up close and personal, that is when I feel most free, no pressure and no fear. And I shall remain this way for a long long time.

Thanks for all your input friends. You make my journal worth updating day by day.

Let's have some update friends...

@ I got USDJPY and GBPUSD h4 chart up there, my instinct told me to buy them both, lol. Crazy instinct! So to make things simple I obey, that's it, if there is problem later with my trading decisions, I will deal with it the best possible way.

>>>Anyways, I withdrawn $110 from Batman Account, screenshot below.

>>> Here let me show you some of the trades I made with Batman Account...

@ Am using small lot size as well. Just $0.10 cent per trade. If I want to buy to sell a pair, I will just open trade according to what my instinct told me. So if my mind told me to buy with GBPUSD then I buy, no doubts and no second guessing.

If you want to make your account survive much longer, use small lot size. If you want to blow up your small account too soon then use big lots. You only have two choices, choose what's best for you.

That's all for today guys. Take care of yourselves and have a happy Monday. Please trade safely.

19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      879.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,754 Times in 744 Posts

Default EA 200 PIPS JOURNEY ON LIVE BONUS ACCOUNT!

Yeah, I've come a long long way...indeed. From a big lot's lovers...now I am a certified small lot lover. Is that a good or bad thing?

There is no recovery of loss, just that what you see in previous is the floating negative, when the market sided with me all the floating loss is already at my discretion to close or not to close.

Good money management and basic common sense is all we need to survive much longer in forex world. What I mean with basic common sense is that if we have small capital we should deal with it properly, small capital is meant to be traded with smallest lot size possible to avoid getting MC too soon. If you trade small capital with big lot size then always be prepared for the negative outcome that may arises later on.

Yeah, that is the beauty of small lot size. The only bad side with small lot size is the small profits you can get from it.

Increasing lot size when the right opportunity comes in your chart is not bad, the only problem is that majority of us don't have that specific skill yet...the skill to spot perfect opportunity is not always easy. Majority of us sucks with it and always blind sided with false signal, fake moves and so on.

Big lot size is only good if we know what we are doing and we know when to stop...

Protecting account and earning good profits is everyone's dream and to do it in consistent basis is even hard to sustain. But some can do it and others will wonder how they do it, yet they are not willing to do what is the right thing.

The first thing to do is enjoy the process of trading, forget the profits parts if you are still a newbie. If your mind is focus much on big profits and yet your capital is small, you will only encounter failures again and again.

Using high risk has it's own strict requirements and protocol but only few can master.

Thanks Super Mod. Huge draw down seems to be my specialty nowadays And no matter how I try I can't get away with it, so to minimize the risk using smallest lot size is my best choice. As for the strategy, I already reveal it here many pages back. There is no magic in my strategy, in fact my system is very dangerous because I don't used stop loss, but as what I have said, small lot size saves my day many times as I can remember. In short, my strength is small lot size.

I wont recommend demo practice for 1 year, but I would like to recommend live cent account practice for 1 year, it's 100x much better than demo account. It's the mental, emotional and psychological aspect of trading that is hard to crack for every trader and you wont learn it in a demo account.

After 3 or 5 months of demo practice, the next step for newbie should be live cent accounts for 1 year. It's the best I can recommend.

For skilled and successful trader, big lot or small lot trading does not make any difference because they already had the edge and they know what they are doing.
      Unfortunately am not a successful trader yet and I no longer want to be one. I give up that dream long time ago. What I have now is the desire and passion to enjoy the trading process that I ignored before because am blinded by big lot size trading. When I no longer think of big profits and just enjoy the trading process and getting to know the market up close and personal, that is when I feel most free, no pressure and no fear. And I shall remain this way for a long long time.

Thanks for all your input friends. You make my journal worth updating day by day.

Let's have some update friends...

@ I got USDJPY and GBPUSD h4 chart up there, my instinct told me to buy them both, lol. Crazy instinct! So to make things simple I obey, that's it, if there is problem later with my trading decisions, I will deal with it the best possible way.

>>>Anyways, I withdrawn $110 from Batman Account, screenshot below.

>>> Here let me show you some of the trades I made with Batman Account...

@ Am using small lot size as well. Just $0.10 cent per trade. If I want to buy to sell a pair, I will just open trade according to what my instinct told me. So if my mind told me to buy with GBPUSD then I buy, no doubts and no second guessing.

If you want to make your account survive much longer, use small lot size. If you want to blow up your small account too soon then use big lots. You only have two choices, choose what's best for you.

That's all for today guys. Take care of yourselves and have a happy Monday. Please trade safely.
      Hi Nikita

I wanna share with you my new Eur/Aud journey that i started today on a live bonus account.It's a very nice bearish divergence setup on EA on the weekly and daily time plus there is a very nice ABCD harmonic pattern on the weekly time frame so don't miss this nice opportunity For complete details like Lot Size TP Level kindly review my today journal post all you can earn nice profits from it

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 440 of 654 FirstFirst ... 435 438 439 440 441 442 445 ... LastLast