• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 444 of 659 FirstFirst ... 439 442 443 444 445 446 449 ... LastLast
    Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 6583

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,988 Times in 1,478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Am always the margin call queen, I don't want to forget that. It's something that is bound to happen but am too stupid and too arrogant to let it happen for a long period of time. Now I don't want to blow up an account anymore just for the sake of big lots and big profits. I want to trade with a peace of mind and no fear, no doubt. As for the strategy it's not perfect bro but with the help of small lot size I can manage well.

Aye captain Did your car have a name? Did your pet dog or cat have a name?

Welcome back to our fold captain you are greatly missed! As for your question, why 0.01 lot size on a $191 account...? It's because the account balance is small and I want to prove to myself that we can indeed grow small account using smallest lot size possible. With Farmville account I only allowed myself to trade with 0.01, 0.02 and 0.03 lot size. I intend to run it for 1 year and let see how far it can survive. Besides am not a good and skilled trader, I can't master big lot's trading with small account and I give up long time ago torturing myself with big lot's, so it's better to trade small lot size so that I can avoid blowing up my account month after month.

Why should I torture myself trading with big lots when I can trade comfortably with small lot size and still earn some profits with out blowing my account?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's have some update my friends...

~Farmville~ Real Account with R$bates: $151.18~ Started February 01, 2018~

@ Still with USDJPY and GBPUSD my favorite at this time. Buying them all the way to the moon and back to earth, hahahaha

Here are some trades I make yesterday...

@ Oh yeah, small lot size possible. It looks like funny though that after 7 years in trading I suddenly buckle up and accept the truth that I don't have big capital to sustain my big lots trading addiction That no matter how careful I am my account will blow up sooner or later with big lot's, by accepting the truth that the market is the king, I was able to swallow my pride and finally come to my senses... and here I am nowadays loving small lot size trading, not because am defeated but because it is the smart thing to do. When you stop forcing your way's to the market that is the time new doors of opportunity will come to you. And one quote that really stick to me through the years and finally penetrated to my thick skull is below...thank you Uncle Albert if you are still alive today I will treat you to McDonalds, KFC or just a cup of coffee, hehehe

@ Enjoy your day guys and trade well. Take care.
      sis, i believe i need to follow in your steps sooner or later. the idea of pride will not sustain one and ones funds for long in the forex business. it is high time one accepted what had to be accepted so as to get the desired results. the use of high lots that ones capital could not accommodate would not get the forex trader anywhere. when we embrace the idea of good money management with the resulting low lots trading, then we begin to thrive in the business. most of us lose money not because our analysis are bed, but because of bad money management.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

catfish007 (02-13-2018), Honey Bee (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (02-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,972 Times in 1,243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      What's that guy at the bottom doing?
      Is he confused or what? lolz

That quote is true. If it doesn't work then you must try to find the cause and change it.

The distortion that kept traders with small capital have is the temptation to make big money quickly.
      I know because I felt this way too and then I tried to manage my risk by using lower lot size.
      I got a wise word from a pro trader and he said....

if your current lot size caused your heart to pump faster or make you afraid of losing then you should definitely lower it until those distractions are completely gone.
      It is a plague that has been ravaging the trader with small capital, there is revenge mindset that pushes them to use big lot all in the name of trying to increase the money they presently have, I don't know what is causing that for traders but I believe it has something to do with psychological build up that brought each person into the market, if we take a brief survey of those that have small amounts, we will see that the results will cut across board that most of them are still in the trap of using a bigger lot size in order to have a sense of fulfillment that their account will soon double.

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (02-14-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,014 Times in 951 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Am always the margin call queen, I don't want to forget that. It's something that is bound to happen but am too stupid and too arrogant to let it happen for a long period of time. Now I don't want to blow up an account anymore just for the sake of big lots and big profits. I want to trade with a peace of mind and no fear, no doubt. As for the strategy it's not perfect bro but with the help of small lot size I can manage well.

Aye captain Did your car have a name? Did your pet dog or cat have a name?

Welcome back to our fold captain you are greatly missed! As for your question, why 0.01 lot size on a $191 account...? It's because the account balance is small and I want to prove to myself that we can indeed grow small account using smallest lot size possible. With Farmville account I only allowed myself to trade with 0.01, 0.02 and 0.03 lot size. I intend to run it for 1 year and let see how far it can survive. Besides am not a good and skilled trader, I can't master big lot's trading with small account and I give up long time ago torturing myself with big lot's, so it's better to trade small lot size so that I can avoid blowing up my account month after month.

Why should I torture myself trading with big lots when I can trade comfortably with small lot size and still earn some profits with out blowing my account?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's have some update my friends...

~Farmville~ Real Account with R$bates: $151.18~ Started February 01, 2018~

@ Still with USDJPY and GBPUSD my favorite at this time. Buying them all the way to the moon and back to earth, hahahaha

Here are some trades I make yesterday...

@ Oh yeah, small lot size possible. It looks like funny though that after 7 years in trading I suddenly buckle up and accept the truth that I don't have big capital to sustain my big lots trading addiction That no matter how careful I am my account will blow up sooner or later with big lot's, by accepting the truth that the market is the king, I was able to swallow my pride and finally come to my senses... and here I am nowadays loving small lot size trading, not because am defeated but because it is the smart thing to do. When you stop forcing your way's to the market that is the time new doors of opportunity will come to you. And one quote that really stick to me through the years and finally penetrated to my thick skull is below...thank you Uncle Albert if you are still alive today I will treat you to McDonalds, KFC or just a cup of coffee, hehehe

@ Enjoy your day guys and trade well. Take care.

In short term trading small lot size will protect our account, if we will have not more then $200 in our account then do scalping never thing about long term. your opinion is good but in this profit is small which many of trader will not accept they want more money and result is loss.

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2), Vikine (02-13-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,280 Times in 880 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi Nikita

Today i spotted a very nice and strong bullish setup on Gbp/Jpy pair .It's a very strong bullish divergence in the upward direction and i am really confident about this setup and execute trade on my real live bonus account and written 4 steps in detail that why i am so confident about it don't forget to check it on my journal
      Oops, you have spotted wrongly for saying the GBPJPY will rise, it has being falling ever since then, and i think that it has fell for more than 100 pips in just today, this is enough to make some traders to be rich today..hahaha. Well, the table might turn in favour of your view now if your stop loss has not been hit yet. There is a recent news on inflation that might help the pair, but i do not know how the market will interpret this yet, because it is too close to the forecast, and i think that might not make it have much effect, but it will stabilise gbpjpy at least.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), zeeshaa (02-14-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      Oops, you have spotted wrongly for saying the GBPJPY will rise, it has being falling ever since then, and i think that it has fell for more than 100 pips in just today, this is enough to make some traders to be rich today..hahaha. Well, the table might turn in favour of your view now if your stop loss has not been hit yet. There is a recent news on inflation that might help the pair, but i do not know how the market will interpret this yet, because it is too close to the forecast, and i think that might not make it have much effect, but it will stabilise gbpjpy at least.
      Our analysis will not be perfect or right at all times because the market does not respect strategies so we cannot rule out such a time like this when you will see a particular setup on your chart through your analysis then only to see the market going in the opposite, as long as we are not just trading on assumption. This is why we need to always protect our trading account.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to debren for this useful post.

Neriah (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,255 Times in 328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debren View Post
      Our analysis will not be perfect or right at all times because the market does not respect strategies so we cannot rule out such a time like this when you will see a particular setup on your chart through your analysis then only to see the market going in the opposite, as long as we are not just trading on assumption. This is why we need to always protect our trading account.
      There is no perfection in forex trading as much as we want to to make money, that is one thing we have to accept and know, we can not have perfect means of making analysis. All we need to do is that we have to make sure to embrace the means by which we make the analysis that has given us more winning.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

Junior1994 (02-14-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), zeeshaa (02-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,233 Times in 1,659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 2pac View Post
      It is good to keep reminding your self of what you have done wrong in the past, because that will only help you build up on how you trade and you will hardly get back to the mistakes you were doing, but when you easily forgot the mistakes you have been making in the past and then think you are good, you will repeat it. I like what you are doing here.
      You and I are not supposed to forget what have learned in the past, when we easily forget our mistakes, there will be a problem for us later, as a trader, what you need is to make a good record of your transactions through a journal, and whatever your plan is, you need to be sure there is money management somewhere there, I cannot now begin to stress the necessity of this particular issue because we have discussed it almost exhaustively here, forex is patience, don't be too eager for quick profits, you will deceive yourself into hurtful things.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Neriah (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,621 Times in 1,095 Posts

If you cannot close your eye at night and sleep because you are in a trade, that is obviously the feeling that you have over used your lot size, forex should be a peaceful business where we are not afraid to lose, imagine someone that has $200 and enters a trade with 2 lot, that kind of thing is nothing but gambling, it means that what is required to cause that account to be blown is just a little move in the wrong position, this is considered a dangerous trading strategy, and it is highly unhealthy.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

fembizz (02-14-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,131 Times in 766 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      If you cannot close your eye at night and sleep because you are in a trade, that is obviously the feeling that you have over used your lot size, forex should be a peaceful business where we are not afraid to lose, imagine someone that has $200 and enters a trade with 2 lot, that kind of thing is nothing but gambling, it means that what is required to cause that account to be blown is just a little move in the wrong position, this is considered a dangerous trading strategy, and it is highly unhealthy.
      This is the reason every new trader in this trading business should that in order to succeed in this business then the holy grail trading style should be adopted and which is simply the use of the smallest lot size available in a ratio of 1 to 20,000 pips minimum survival rate. I discovered that the only way to real trading perfection is extremely curbing the emotional impulses and which greed is number of the factors. I sincerely appreciate small lot size per a single trade than ever, after so many accounts were blown but now doing better.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

19. Dragon
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,025 Times in 3,332 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      In short term trading small lot size will protect our account, if we will have not more then $200 in our account then do scalping never thing about long term. your opinion is good but in this profit is small which many of trader will not accept they want more money and result is loss.
      well, 200 usd could be somehow small for scalping,i think with that amount of capital its best to trade long term, its just my own observation, because i have tried to scalp with such trading capital, but still i lost the capital very quickly, well maybe its due to lack of good money management, but i still think we should trade long term with small capital, so as to trade less in the market as to avoid exposing our account to more loss

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 444 of 659 FirstFirst ... 439 442 443 444 445 446 449 ... LastLast