• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 445 of 650 FirstFirst ... 440 443 444 445 446 447 450 ... LastLast
    Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 6496

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4958.11 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,822 Times in 1,681 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      well, 200 usd could be somehow small for scalping,i think with that amount of capital its best to trade long term, its just my own observation, because i have tried to scalp with such trading capital, but still i lost the capital very quickly, well maybe its due to lack of good money management, but i still think we should trade long term with small capital, so as to trade less in the market as to avoid exposing our account to more loss
      I personally don't think that 200 is small for scalping because here just you have to regulate the lotsize and adopt the proper money management so that you can protect the account from margin call.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Junior1994 (02-14-2018), Mian Naseer (02-15-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,520 Times in 446 Posts

I personally don't think that 200 is small for scalping because here just you have to regulate the lotsize
      You are right my friend but on your side. not every trader think like we think about market. scalping is a risky way of earning money but there are a huge number of traders who use it. i also use this strategy some time. $200 is good if we use proper Lot size account to capital and also use SL but if you want to trade openly and use biggest lot size which you can't afford to lose with this capital in case of loss then you need much bigger capital.

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Junior1994 (02-14-2018), Malik Basit (02-16-2018), Mian Naseer (02-15-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Junior1994 has a spectacular aura about Junior1994 has a spectacular aura about Junior1994's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      If you cannot close your eye at night and sleep because you are in a trade, that is obviously the feeling that you have over used your lot size, forex should be a peaceful business where we are not afraid to lose, imagine someone that has $200 and enters a trade with 2 lot, that kind of thing is nothing but gambling, it means that what is required to cause that account to be blown is just a little move in the wrong position, this is considered a dangerous trading strategy, and it is highly unhealthy.
      It is all about the wrong concept of trading. Newbies come into the market like me and all they can think about is that they want to make fast amount of money from the business. Well,it will not take no trader far. I know we have to take big risk to win big, but some times we are just taking foolish risk and hurting our selves.

7. The following 8 users say Thank You to Junior1994 for this useful post.

Cookie (02-15-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Street (02-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,969 Times in 7,470 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      you think it is to small now but go back to the beginning of the thread, there you can read about when she did that .. and mc came over and over. 100 pips is not much though, the market has been moving in slow motion but the price has already moved 150 pips since yesterday in the EU.

sure .. but if you had 2 pips less spread your profits could be up by 20% or even more.. because you use 10 pip tp. but you don't care about that right? then again that new small account got -30% the first week and then +30% the next, it's almost like gambling. ever consider going to Las Vegas?

the trick here really is to use the small positions, yes. small enough for the account to survive until the next bonus comes. you'd be hard pressed to see a non-bonus account surviving this though. because when bonus comes then there is "equity" and the profit that was created can be taken out, something that wouldn't happen otherwise.

and then there is the SL .. oh the SL. hey when will we see the SL? remember me complaining about the SL? hahaha

Yes, in the beginning of my journal I keep blowing up accounts. Am the margin call queen, remember? I will margin call my account again someday, but not now, I wouldn't allow it!

I don't have to go to Las Vegas to gamble, I can do it here inside our home, trading smallest possible lot size and have fun as much as I want with my Farmville account.

Farmville account is not a bonus account, lol, it's a real account and am ready to lose it anytime but I will fight to the ends of the earth to make it survive for at least 1 year.

As for the SL issue, only good trader used SL, am not a good trader am bad, is that an issue? lol. Because am a bad trader I can get away with my trading with out using SL. Are you even using SL in your trades Alex? you should because you are a good trader, hahahaha, hedging? right?
      Me too, am not using SL but am using cut loss That is settled right?

I can survive with my trading with out stop loss, am sorry I really can't force myself to use stop loss, I rather stop trading than use stop loss....If am using big lot's I definitely would use SL but since am trading with small lot I don't like using SL.

And this is for you Alex, for your issue of me not using stop loss?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, let's have an update my friends....

~Farmville~ Real Account with R$bates: $151.18~ Started February 01, 2018~

@ I have floating trades up there, no worries though they come with the strategy I used, as what I have said before my strategy is risky and dangerous but I wont exchange it for anything out there. I am most excited and having fun with my trading when I have huge floating trades. That is where the difficult challenge really comes....and I love challenge. Just the way I am.

Below is some of my closed trades yesterday...some are still floating.

@ That is all for today friends, have a great day and enjoy your trading. Trade well and take care.

9. The following 16 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-14-2018), Aviz (02-14-2018), FlyingShark (02-14-2018), Honey Bee (02-14-2018), Malik Basit (02-16-2018), MartyFish (02-14-2018), Mian Naseer (02-15-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-16-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Street (02-14-2018), union12 (02-15-2018), Unregistered (4), zeeshaa (02-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      879.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,638 Times in 726 Posts

Thumbs up EU DAILY PP LEVELS STRATEGY!

Hi Nikita

Today i wanna share with you my Eur/Usd Technical analysis.EU looks bearish from @1.24000 level because there is bearish convergence + holding the upper trend line.Today there is big news of dollar also which indicates that it strong's the dollar so EU will move down if dollar becomes strong
      USA News give dollar a 70 to 100 pips strength
      Attached Images  

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-14-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), Unregistered (6)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1179.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,282 Times in 549 Posts

@Alex, @Nikita :- CLASH OF MINDS, LOL

This is a problem that I faced. Earlier when I was new in this forum, even I was having a lot of problem with a whole lot of traders here about how they trades and I could just say that how foolish they are, they are doing so many mistakes, they are doing opposite to my sensibility regarding trading.

Later, I got to know that here there are very few who have learned trading theoretically first then practiced/tested/researched it immensely in demo account & then start doing live trading with what all they learned, researched & tested (textbook traders).

And, most of here, are the one's who have done it exactly opposite i.e first they have started trading live, then later hardly practiced/tested/researched in demo & they don't give a f*ck about the theory (learning trading the hard way, traders).

What all they have learn't is only through experience of trading live & over the time they have figured out a way that works for them & with which they are comfortable trading & are able to make consistent profit as long as they can.

I don't know who's better the textbook traders or the one's who have learned trading the hardway, it's a never ending debate.

But, one thing I understood that each & every trader is right with the kind of method he/she is using or trading with. It might not seems smart to others but it is what that works for him/her & that's the only best available way with he/she can trade the markets successfully. There are many ways to trade the market successfully, what may seem illogical or irrational to some would make some logic & sense to others.

The main goal of trading is to earn money, consistent money & avoiding losing your capital. And, as far as anyone is doing that then he/she is a great trader & how he/she is doing that whether it is right or wrong is a secondary thing.

Making money & consistent money, without losing capital, is what important & defines success in trading. And, still 90% of traders in forex doesn't knows how to make money & consistent money out of this market, if anyone is doing that then he/she ranks among the 10% who earns from this market.

13. The following 11 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-14-2018), FlyingShark (02-14-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-16-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), union12 (02-15-2018), Unregistered (4), zeeshaa (02-14-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2794.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,270 Times in 2,453 Posts

Are you even using SL in your trades Alex? you should because you are a good trader, hahahaha, hedging? right?
      Me too, am not using SL but am using cut loss That is settled right?
      nonono

but in my case there is no SL but there is always a pending order that is in the same place where SL would be. so there is always protection but if you say you are going to cut loss.. then you are going to, you have to!! hehehe

USA News give dollar a 70 to 100 pips strength
      if the dollar gains in strength then the EURUSD pair would go down, your chart shows it going up. strong = up.

it's okay, i like to make a joke of it

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

15. The following 9 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Cookie (02-15-2018), MartyFish (02-14-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), union12 (02-15-2018), Unregistered (4), zeeshaa (02-15-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1968.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,701 Times in 1,157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post

This is a problem that I faced. Earlier when I was new in this forum, even I was having a lot of problem with a whole lot of traders here about how they trades and I could just say that how foolish they are, they are doing so many mistakes, they are doing opposite to my sensibility regarding trading.

Later, I got to know that here there are very few who have learned trading theoretically first then practiced/tested/researched it immensely in demo account & then start doing live trading with what all they learned, researched & tested (textbook traders).

And, most of here, are the one's who have done it exactly opposite i.e first they have started trading live, then later hardly practiced/tested/researched in demo & they don't give a f*ck about the theory (learning trading the hard way, traders).

What all they have learn't is only through experience of trading live & over the time they have figured out a way that works for them & with which they are comfortable trading & are able to make consistent profit as long as they can.

I don't know who's better the textbook traders or the one's who have learned trading the hardway, it's a never ending debate.

But, one thing I understood that each & every trader is right with the kind of method he/she is using or trading with. It might not seems smart to others but it is what that works for him/her & that's the only best available way with he/she can trade the markets successfully. There are many ways to trade the market successfully, what may seem illogical or irrational to some would make some logic & sense to others.

The main goal of trading is to earn money, consistent money & avoiding losing your capital. And, as far as anyone is doing that then he/she is a great trader & how he/she is doing that whether it is right or wrong is a secondary thing.

Making money & consistent money, without losing capital, is what important & defines success in trading. And, still 90% of traders in forex doesn't knows how to make money & consistent money out of this market, if anyone is doing that then he/she ranks among the 10% who earns from this market.
      It is like I say in one of my tips: Try all of the systems and strategies you find and be open on things you afraid to do, but your guts are telling you to try, because the solution lives in the things we afraid to face.

In the end it doesn't matter how you do it unless you are not making money and not keeping an account safe. Trading should be simple, but it needs many time for creating experience. Start with small lot and trade every set-up, you have a better edge trading safe.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

MartyFish (02-14-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,735 Times in 2,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junior1994 View Post
      It is all about the wrong concept of trading. Newbies come into the market like me and all they can think about is that they want to make fast amount of money from the business. Well,it will not take no trader far. I know we have to take big risk to win big, but some times we are just taking foolish risk and hurting our selves.
      The proper way of doing things in the trading environment should be to first gain the knowledge and experience on a demo trading account over time, forget about making money for now, but concentrate on the ways through which you can start trading the right ways then when the skills are there making money becomes easy over time.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

debren (02-14-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      761.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      The proper way of doing things in the trading environment should be to first gain the knowledge and experience on a demo trading account over time, forget about making money for now, but concentrate on the ways through which you can start trading the right ways then when the skills are there making money becomes easy over time.
      Of a truth newbies need to acquit themselves with the demo trading for sometime before joining the real account trading but talking about gaining experience i want to say that the best experience starts when the trader begin to trade with his real money because demo trading can only teach about developing trading strategy and the different tools used on the chart and so on, when it comes to emotion in trading it can only be measured on real account trading.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to debren for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 445 of 650 FirstFirst ... 440 443 444 445 446 447 450 ... LastLast