• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 446 of 465 FirstFirst ... 441 444 445 446 447 448 451 ... LastLast
    Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 4641

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@Alex, @Nikita :- CLASH OF MINDS, LOL

Lol, Alex and Nikita, so very different like fire and ice
      I seldom post here in the journal section but I read a lot of the journals and they are worth reading.

And this one caught my eyes "Alex and Nikita", today is Valentines Day, no disagreements please

This is for you, both of you Alex and Nikita

No Guts No Glory!

2. Forex Game
    3. The following 10 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

FlyingShark (02-14-2018), Honey Bee (02-14-2018), MartyFish (02-14-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Unregistered (6)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,575 Times in 6,755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Lol, Alex and Nikita, so very different like fire and ice
      I seldom post here in the journal section but I read a lot of the journals and they are worth reading.

And this one caught my eyes "Alex and Nikita", today is Valentines Day, no disagreements please

This is for you, both of you Alex and Nikita

If you see this in a small prospectus then every person have Clash of mind, but on other hand each and every one have rights to think what he wants to. So its a human nature some time you agree with other decision and some time you wont.

and in trading each and every single trader have his own thinking about the trade he is up to . So lets us concentrate on trading rather saying why not using stop loss or using stop loss. they know better what they are doing with their money

Keep calm and enjoy trading .. Learning should be our main purpose.

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (02-14-2018), Honey Bee (02-14-2018), MartyFish (02-14-2018), NikitaBelle (02-14-2018), union12 (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (02-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee has much to be proud of Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,356 Times in 321 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi Nikita

Today i wanna share with you my Eur/Usd Technical analysis.EU looks bearish from @1.24000 level because there is bearish convergence + holding the upper trend line.Today there is big news of dollar also which indicates that it strong's the dollar so EU will move down if dollar becomes strong
      USA News give dollar a 70 to 100 pips strength
      Right your analyses is correct i will also think EU will moves to bearish and touch 1.2150, i have a opening sell position on 1.2376 and monthly candle show it will goes down from this point wait for 100 to 150 pips TP1 or TP2.

7. The following 8 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Neriah (02-15-2018), NikitaBelle (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), union12 (02-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Street has a spectacular aura about Street has a spectacular aura about Street has a spectacular aura about Street's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yes, in the beginning of my journal I keep blowing up accounts. Am the margin call queen, remember? I will margin call my account again someday, but not now, I wouldn't allow it!

I don't have to go to Las Vegas to gamble, I can do it here inside our home, trading smallest possible lot size and have fun as much as I want with my Farmville account.

Farmville account is not a bonus account, lol, it's a real account and am ready to lose it anytime but I will fight to the ends of the earth to make it survive for at least 1 year.

As for the SL issue, only good trader used SL, am not a good trader am bad, is that an issue? lol. Because am a bad trader I can get away with my trading with out using SL. Are you even using SL in your trades Alex? you should because you are a good trader, hahahaha, hedging? right?
      Me too, am not using SL but am using cut loss That is settled right?

I can survive with my trading with out stop loss, am sorry I really can't force myself to use stop loss, I rather stop trading than use stop loss....If am using big lot's I definitely would use SL but since am trading with small lot I don't like using SL.

And this is for you Alex, for your issue of me not using stop loss?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, let's have an update my friends....

~Farmville~ Real Account with R$bates: $151.18~ Started February 01, 2018~

@ I have floating trades up there, no worries though they come with the strategy I used, as what I have said before my strategy is risky and dangerous but I wont exchange it for anything out there. I am most excited and having fun with my trading when I have huge floating trades. That is where the difficult challenge really comes....and I love challenge. Just the way I am.

Below is some of my closed trades yesterday...some are still floating.

@ That is all for today friends, have a great day and enjoy your trading. Trade well and take care.
      You keep on making good improvement even though that you keep on saying that you are not a good trader. Now you account is on more than 30 percent and you keep saying you will MC the account. Funny enough I don't see you doing that any time soon because you are using pretty much low lots.

9. The following 9 users say Thank You to Street for this useful post.

Cookie (02-15-2018), Don'tStop (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), NikitaBelle (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (3)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,603 Times in 639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Street View Post
      You keep on making good improvement even though that you keep on saying that you are not a good trader. Now you account is on more than 30 percent and you keep saying you will MC the account. Funny enough I don't see you doing that any time soon because you are using pretty much low lots.
      If it were to be Nikki, i think that she is one of the best traders here and it is ordinarily normal for traders to avoid saying they are the best, this might seems that such trader is bargain about what he or she knows. I think that with the little i have read about here on this forum, we do not need anyone to tell us that she is good in what she is doing. Apart from the fact that she claims that she was busy with her baby ad the full housewife jobs, she is still making a whole lot of money here.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      937.76 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,557 Times in 1,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      I personally don't think that 200 is small for scalping because here just you have to regulate the lotsize and adopt the proper money management so that you can protect the account from margin call.
      I your your idea absolutely right dear Kalex brother and I also agree with you and I believe proper money management can protect our account and proper knowledge, proper analysis can bring success in Forex. Other side lack of knowledge, poor experience, emotions and greed can bring margin call that's true. So we should try to best for success in Forex other wise we face loss. Best of luck. Thank you.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-15-2018), simisola (02-14-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), zeeshaa (02-15-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,176 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      It is like I say in one of my tips: Try all of the systems and strategies you find and be open on things you afraid to do, but your guts are telling you to try, because the solution lives in the things we afraid to face.

In the end it doesn't matter how you do it unless you are not making money and not keeping an account safe. Trading should be simple, but it needs many time for creating experience. Start with small lot and trade every set-up, you have a better edge trading safe.
      Hahaha your underlined sentence is very practical, at least that is what we all did as newbies, when we started this business, we had just one thing in mind and that was essentially how to make quick money, however we also did try all the strategies we could find, I was personally a good friend of mql forum im this days, I will spend hours searching for the latest indicator that was added to the website because all what I believed was how to get a perfect strategy, unfortunately, my search did not produce anything worthy and I gave up that quest eventually, that is how many of us saw forex from the start.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

15. The following 8 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

FlyingShark (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), NikitaBelle (02-15-2018), Oghale (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), union12 (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,193 Times in 456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Right your analyses is correct i will also think EU will moves to bearish and touch 1.2150, i have a opening sell position on 1.2376 and monthly candle show it will goes down from this point wait for 100 to 150 pips TP1 or TP2.
      Although it is easier to speculate and see from your own trading angle that a particular market will do this or do that but the simple truth is that no trader, I say no trader is a perfect trader as we all can see after the short period of bearish sentiment then the bulls took over and defined the real trend till now. @ Nik sis, it is better you keep to what know how to do as traders with stop losses also make loss beyond the normalcy only that we are all covered with blaming other people.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (02-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane is just really nice nikhil_rrane is just really nice nikhil_rrane is just really nice nikhil_rrane is just really nice nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yes, in the beginning of my journal I keep blowing up accounts. Am the margin call queen, remember? I will margin call my account again someday, but not now, I wouldn't allow it!

I don't have to go to Las Vegas to gamble, I can do it here inside our home, trading smallest possible lot size and have fun as much as I want with my Farmville account.

Farmville account is not a bonus account, lol, it's a real account and am ready to lose it anytime but I will fight to the ends of the earth to make it survive for at least 1 year.

As for the SL issue, only good trader used SL, am not a good trader am bad, is that an issue? lol. Because am a bad trader I can get away with my trading with out using SL. Are you even using SL in your trades Alex? you should because you are a good trader, hahahaha, hedging? right?
      Me too, am not using SL but am using cut loss That is settled right?

I can survive with my trading with out stop loss, am sorry I really can't force myself to use stop loss, I rather stop trading than use stop loss....If am using big lot's I definitely would use SL but since am trading with small lot I don't like using SL.

And this is for you Alex, for your issue of me not using stop loss?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, let's have an update my friends....

~Farmville~ Real Account with R$bates: $151.18~ Started February 01, 2018~

@ I have floating trades up there, no worries though they come with the strategy I used, as what I have said before my strategy is risky and dangerous but I wont exchange it for anything out there. I am most excited and having fun with my trading when I have huge floating trades. That is where the difficult challenge really comes....and I love challenge. Just the way I am.

Below is some of my closed trades yesterday...some are still floating.

@ That is all for today friends, have a great day and enjoy your trading. Trade well and take care.
      Its the sell on the news memo done by forex market yesterday. Dollar got hammered badly on the good CPI data. So Niki, what is lower limit of your trades? which you think to cut out for your trades or you can wait for sometime for reversal?. I also likes to trade without stop loss but overtrades kills my account.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

fembizz (02-15-2018), NikitaBelle (02-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,193 Times in 456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
      I also likes to trade without stop loss but overtrades kills my account.
      Overtrading is a subject of relative and subjective clause, as a trader may engages in overtrading for a short period of time and still make good profit at the end of trading exercise but some traders will not be profitable at the end. I have learnt something new and very important from the Nik sister here on this forum even with my vast years of trading knowledge and experience and that is simply starting a trade with smaller lot size for account survival. Focus more on risk management then you will gain more mate.

22. The following 5 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Don'tStop (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), NikitaBelle (02-15-2018), Sixteen (02-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 446 of 465 FirstFirst ... 441 444 445 446 447 448 451 ... LastLast