• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 495 of 659 FirstFirst ... 490 493 494 495 496 497 500 ... LastLast
    Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 6588

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      14.) Kill the love for money, greed or wanting to get rich quick thoughts you have stored in your brain, because if you can't do it, chances are you wont be able to enjoy the trading/learning process and it's valuable impact to your trading in the future.
      A great journal and a bundle of excellent advise, but this #14 is what really make a big impact to me since last year that I've change my mindset about trading and not prioritizing how much money I could earn, it really changes my trading career and progress. Greed and the wanting to get rich quick will kill you and you'll never achieve what you want. Develop to be the best trader that we can be 1st then money will follow. Kudos to you sis for your great result.
      My Trading Journal: Journey of a Sniper Trader

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. ForexCopy
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,717 Times in 691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      There are no doubt that she is now master to control her emotion and for that reason now she can make more successful trade. She is now one of good example that if we can control our emotion in this market then it is more easy to get success.
      Yes, emotional trading is far from @ Nikitabella now, i believe she has being doing this for more than decade now, she has mastered the correct way to trade and make their money in the market. This is what i want to emulate also, this is the business that gives us the pride of trading it when we are making money, and also surviving in the market for as long as possible. Forex traders have to know that trading is good when traders have the good way to trade it, not that they will just want to trade. @Nikitabella know a good way to trade now, that is why she is smiling to her bank account.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), catfish007 (03-11-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hmm...greed and the desire to get rich quick will put the forex trader in a very bad spot. this is one area where most forex traders have been trapped into losing hugely. like it is opinioned here.. it is better to slow it down. make progress gradually

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), catfish007 (03-11-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,288 Times in 885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      Yes, emotional trading is far from @ Nikitabella now, i believe she has being doing this for more than decade now, she has mastered the correct way to trade and make their money in the market. This is what i want to emulate also, this is the business that gives us the pride of trading it when we are making money, and also surviving in the market for as long as possible. Forex traders have to know that trading is good when traders have the good way to trade it, not that they will just want to trade. @Nikitabella know a good way to trade now, that is why she is smiling to her bank account.
      I do not think that there is a trader that is not emotional, i can only say that there are traders that knows how to control their emotion better than many other traders. We are many in the market, and the way we handle our trading and ourselves varies, we always have to be sure that we know how to trade and do what is right all the time. Forex traders with the good trainings system might still lose because of emotion, but when we can train ourselves to control this emotion, we will be better traders in the market, this is so good for all traders to do.

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), Honey Bee (03-11-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), loveyo (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,944 Posts

yes, like flexilot8 said, it is better to make progress gradualy. such gradual process will involve the use of low lot sizes which should only be increased as the trader gains more profits and gets his equity increased.

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), loveyo (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,267 Times in 2,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post

You will be learning on your own, but you got the forum and the rest of the journal owner here which you can learn from. I can give you some pointers though...

1.) Trade with higher time frames like H1, H4 and Daily only as your guide.

2.) You can use my indicator if you like, zigzag and stochastic. Stay away from fast moving pairs, always start with slow pairs to cultivate your patience.

3.) Use small lot size, small lot size and small lot size. Very important. The market is cruel it will eat and spit you alive. You wont survive a day if you will use big lot size with out much long experience in trading.

4.) Master targeting small profits first, between 10 to 15 or 20 pips per trade. If you master that you can increased your target each time you master a level. Even if you fail on mastering big profits target in the near future, still you have something to go back to.

5.) You are on your own. This market toughen me to the point of no return. What you see in me now is the shadow of what am used to be. This market has the ultimate power to changed you, from the worst to good or from good to worst. It all depends on how you deal with the market after it throws you heavy blow after blow.

6.) When you feel frustrated, sad, tired and tormented by your very long journey in trading, don't worry am always be here and the rest of the gang here to remind you that what you been through I have encounter the same and am not dead yet, am still alive. That will be of some consolation to you.

7.) The market is very good in playing tricks and traps that will push you beaten down in the corner. You got to be brave to come out in the open with your psychology intact.

8.) If your 1st year, 2nd year, 4rth year and even your 5th year in trading is full of pain, loses and frustration, you got to remember that am still on my 7th year, and have not trading my best yet. Have not reach my full potential yet. Even if I blow up my accounts one by one today, I will still jump right back into the market and trade and earn money because I already got the skill, the experience, knowledge and maturity required to trade.

9.) I lay a little bit of the foundation for you, now you have to make it work on your own because I want you to succeed in forex on your own, not because of me or somebody else. I want you to own your victory, and someday say to yourself ..."I made it my way!"

10.) Click the link below, it is my thread and it will show you how powerful zigzag and stochastic combined together in higher time frames. Just one more thing, these two indicators are not 100% accurate but what they are lacking, your risk or money management will supplement it.
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ic-with-Zigzag

11.) Open 2 demo accounts with $100 capital each. Trade one account with stop loss, and the other with out stop loss. Be consistent with your target profit (TP) it can be a 10 or 15 pips on both accounts. After each month evaluate which of the account is growing and decreasing. Let the result be your guide.

12.) You might be impressed with my results but I have to remind you that my strategy is not perfect, am not a good trader or successful because I no longer aspire to be one. I enjoy the learning/trading process more than the profits itself.

13.) Market can changed from time to time and the risk is always there every time you enter the market so don't ever let your guard down.

14.) Kill the love for money, greed or wanting to get rich quick thoughts you have stored in your brain, because if you can't do it, chances are you wont be able to enjoy the trading/learning process and it's valuable impact to your trading in the future.

15.) You reap what you sow. Meaning think first before you pull the trigger. Make every trade counts, it maybe your last.

16.) Goodluck. Hope we still see each other here after a long time. Because forex trading is a long journey. You might not make it or maybe you become a successful trader in the future, who know's? Your destiny is in your hands.

@ Thanks all for your times spent in my journal. Enjoy your weekend.

>>>

Lets have an update with Superman Account closed trades last Thursday and Friday...

~Superman Bonus Account with $750 bonus~

>> I also got floating trades below...

@ That's all for today friends. Take care all.
      Dear sister NikitaBella many many thank for your special lesson because it's very helpful for us. I think if we properly follow all lesson then we may success in Forex business and make our dear true.
      Wow!! nice to see your account history and hope you earn more profit from InstaForex broker and I think as soon as possible your floating loss recover and got many green pips. Wish you best of luck. Happy weekend sister. Thank you.

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), ehizmac (03-11-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (03-11-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks, mod, for these pointers! your tips are not only for the newbies and inexperienced, it is equally a good one for the experienced traders. thanks for taking out time to write this. a question here, sis. will you consider copy trading as a trader?

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), ehizmac (03-11-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,124 Times in 2,939 Posts

I love this point so much because it is talking about me and I love to be corrected due to the fact that it allows me to keep on learning and improving because that is the only way I could start making consistent progress over time. Whenever a trader becomes obsessed about making money then it leads them into more troubles than saving them.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), ehizmac (03-11-2018), Honey Bee (03-11-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), zeeshaa (03-11-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are lot of things for new traders in this Journal. I learned some important things from several posts which increase my knowledge about this business. Create trader's own Journals and keep updating them regularly is really appreciative because newbies like me can learn lot of things which can easily improve our trading skills. I hope you guys keep teaching me and many other traders and when we learned about this business properly then our work will start to teach other newbies about trading and successful career.

19. The following 8 users say Thank You to Ch Zeeshan for this useful post.

Batavia (03-12-2018), bidyut (03-12-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (03-11-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,529 Times in 698 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      I love this point so much because it is talking about me and I love to be corrected due to the fact that it allows me to keep on learning and improving because that is the only way I could start making consistent progress over time. Whenever a trader becomes obsessed about making money then it leads them into more troubles than saving them.
      personally I have taken time to take history of how far I have come in this business and come to the realization of the fact that greed is number one enemy of trading, here is my advise most especially for newbie if you must make it out in this business of trading you must takes money management seriously and focus more on a longer term because this get rich quick doesn't work with forex trading.

21. The following 7 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), penuelophir (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (03-11-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 495 of 659 FirstFirst ... 490 493 494 495 496 497 500 ... LastLast