• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 496 of 658 FirstFirst ... 491 494 495 496 497 498 501 ... LastLast
    Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 6580

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,793 Times in 664 Posts

1.) Trade with higher time frames like H1, H4 and Daily only as your guide.

2.) You can use my indicator if you like, zigzag and stochastic. Stay away from fast moving pairs, always start with slow pairs to cultivate your patience.

3.) Use small lot size, small lot size and small lot size. Very important. The market is cruel it will eat and spit you alive. You wont survive a day if you will use big lot size with out much long experience in trading.

4.) Master targeting small profits first, between 10 to 15 or 20 pips per trade. If you master that you can increased your target each time you master a level. Even if you fail on mastering big profits target in the near future, still you have something to go back to.

5.) You are on your own. This market toughen me to the point of no return. What you see in me now is the shadow of what am used to be. This market has the ultimate power to changed you, from the worst to good or from good to worst. It all depends on how you deal with the market after it throws you heavy blow after blow.

6.) When you feel frustrated, sad, tired and tormented by your very long journey in trading, don't worry am always be here and the rest of the gang here to remind you that what you been through I have encounter the same and am not dead yet, am still alive. That will be of some consolation to you.

7.) The market is very good in playing tricks and traps that will push you beaten down in the corner. You got to be brave to come out in the open with your psychology intact.

8.) If your 1st year, 2nd year, 4rth year and even your 5th year in trading is full of pain, loses and frustration, you got to remember that am still on my 7th year, and have not trading my best yet. Have not reach my full potential yet. Even if I blow up my accounts one by one today, I will still jump right back into the market and trade and earn money because I already got the skill, the experience, knowledge and maturity required to trade.

9.) I lay a little bit of the foundation for you, now you have to make it work on your own because I want you to succeed in forex on your own, not because of me or somebody else. I want you to own your victory, and someday say to yourself ..."I made it my way!"

10.) Click the link below, it is my thread and it will show you how powerful zigzag and stochastic combined together in higher time frames. Just one more thing, these two indicators are not 100% accurate but what they are lacking, your risk or money management will supplement it.
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ic-with-Zigzag

11.) Open 2 demo accounts with $100 capital each. Trade one account with stop loss, and the other with out stop loss. Be consistent with your target profit (TP) it can be a 10 or 15 pips on both accounts. After each month evaluate which of the account is growing and decreasing. Let the result be your guide.

12.) You might be impressed with my results but I have to remind you that my strategy is not perfect, am not a good trader or successful because I no longer aspire to be one. I enjoy the learning/trading process more than the profits itself.

13.) Market can changed from time to time and the risk is always there every time you enter the market so don't ever let your guard down.

14.) Kill the love for money, greed or wanting to get rich quick thoughts you have stored in your brain, because if you can't do it, chances are you wont be able to enjoy the trading/learning process and it's valuable impact to your trading in the future.

15.) You reap what you sow. Meaning think first before you pull the trigger. Make every trade counts, it maybe your last.

16.) Goodluck. Hope we still see each other here after a long time. Because forex trading is a long journey. You might not make it or maybe you become a successful trader in the future, who know's? Your destiny is in your hands.
      1) Trend trading is always good so we must have to use long term charts.

2) Patience is very much important in the forex trading if you have to gain good income.

3) Low risk trading will provide you consistant income.

4) Dont be greedy to make huge number of pips from the single trade. Just be slow and steady.

5) Its a highly volatile market which will reward you or give you loss instantly.

6) Do not get frustrated if you get consistant loss, we are here to motivate you and guide you.

7) Trap is always there in this volatile market so you must have to be ready with escape plan.

8) you will not become perfect trader but you can easily become improved trader from time to time.

9) you have to make your own strategy, do not listen to other as you have to trade on your money.

10) Use indicators whenever necessary but with proper risk management.

11) You can trade on multiple account and use different strategies and analyse which account will provide you good income.

12) No one is perfect in the forex trading so you must have to avoid mistakes and improvise yourself.

13) Market can be risky at any time as you have seen at the time of brexit, snb peg and unpegged. so ready for such situations.

14) Do not try to make money but try to trade well in this market.

15) If you apply proper rules from beginning then you will be profitable from your trading at last.

16) Lets check out you will be successful trader or me.

Niki!! You have pointed out good points which the traders must have to be keep in their mind whenever they trade. Lets see i will try to follow it properly and make some changes in my trading pattern.

you are really good at your multiple trades.

Thanks  

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), Honey Bee (03-11-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

3. ForexCopy
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,188 Times in 2,416 Posts

wow, all hope is not lost, even if after 5 years of trading the forex market you still margin call your accounts. the mod sis NikitaBelle has given hope to those of us still in doubt of our chances of success. so keep at it, mates. we will make it soon

Thanks  

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), Honey Bee (03-11-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,307 Times in 1,559 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Thanks Super Mod. I did not expect the profit will grow so quick with small lot size. This strategy is indeed profitable as I have expected but also very risky and dangerous. A perfect combination Let see how far my account can last this year....

You say it all. I have nothing further to add.

When I first started my trading journey, I do not have a mentor, nobody even told me what is trading is all about. I was beaten by the market over and over again through the years because of my very own mistakes and also I don't know much how the market really works and operates. I made my way to forex world alone on my own, thanks to Mt5 forum and Instaforex, they pay my tuition though. The rest is my hardwork and effort.

You will be learning on your own, but you got the forum and the rest of the journal owner here which you can learn from. I can give you some pointers though...

2.) You can use my indicator if you like, zigzag and stochastic. Stay away from fast moving pairs, always start with slow pairs to cultivate your patience.

3.) Use small lot size, small lot size and small lot size. Very important. The market is cruel it will eat and spit you alive. You wont survive a day if you will use big lot size with out much long experience in trading.

4.) Master targeting small profits first, between 10 to 15 or 20 pips per trade. If you master that you can increased your target each time you master a level. Even if you fail on mastering big profits target in the near future, still you have something to go back to.

5.) You are on your own. This market toughen me to the point of no return. What you see in me now is the shadow of what am used to be. This market has the ultimate power to changed you, from the worst to good or from good to worst. It all depends on how you deal with the market after it throws you heavy blow after blow.

6.) When you feel frustrated, sad, tired and tormented by your very long journey in trading, don't worry am always be here and the rest of the gang here to remind you that what you been through I have encounter the same and am not dead yet, am still alive. That will be of some consolation to you.

7.) The market is very good in playing tricks and traps that will push you beaten down in the corner. You got to be brave to come out in the open with your psychology intact.

8.) If your 1st year, 2nd year, 4rth year and even your 5th year in trading is full of pain, loses and frustration, you got to remember that am still on my 7th year, and have not trading my best yet. Have not reach my full potential yet. Even if I blow up my accounts one by one today, I will still jump right back into the market and trade and earn money because I already got the skill, the experience, knowledge and maturity required to trade.

9.) I lay a little bit of the foundation for you, now you have to make it work on your own because I want you to succeed in forex on your own, not because of me or somebody else. I want you to own your victory, and someday say to yourself ..."I made it my way!"

10.) Click the link below, it is my thread and it will show you how powerful zigzag and stochastic combined together in higher time frames. Just one more thing, these two indicators are not 100% accurate but what they are lacking, your risk or money management will supplement it.

11.) Open 2 demo accounts with $100 capital each. Trade one account with stop loss, and the other with out stop loss. Be consistent with your target profit (TP) it can be a 10 or 15 pips on both accounts. After each month evaluate which of the account is growing and decreasing. Let the result be your guide.

12.) You might be impressed with my results but I have to remind you that my strategy is not perfect, am not a good trader or successful because I no longer aspire to be one. I enjoy the learning/trading process more than the profits itself.

13.) Market can changed from time to time and the risk is always there every time you enter the market so don't ever let your guard down.

14.) Kill the love for money, greed or wanting to get rich quick thoughts you have stored in your brain, because if you can't do it, chances are you wont be able to enjoy the trading/learning process and it's valuable impact to your trading in the future.

15.) You reap what you sow. Meaning think first before you pull the trigger. Make every trade counts, it maybe your last.

16.) Goodluck. Hope we still see each other here after a long time. Because forex trading is a long journey. You might not make it or maybe you become a successful trader in the future, who know's? Your destiny is in your hands.

@ Thanks all for your times spent in my journal. Enjoy your weekend.

>>>

Lets have an update with Superman Account closed trades last Thursday and Friday...

~Superman Bonus Account with $750 bonus~

>> I also got floating trades below...

@ That's all for today friends. Take care all.
      Nice achievement EUR/JPY will show bullish its trend i will also open a buy order on this pair also i will have a analyses on GU it will goes up next week, when market will open i will open pending orders on these low spread pairs also i will try to work with scalping after watching your profit.

Thanks  

7. The following 12 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), Blackmac (03-11-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Oghale (03-11-2018), Unregistered (4), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac is a splendid one to behold Blackmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      293.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks Super Mod. I did not expect the profit will grow so quick with small lot size. This strategy is indeed profitable as I have expected but also very risky and dangerous. A perfect combination Let see how far my account can last this year....

When I first started my trading journey, I do not have a mentor, nobody even told me what is trading is all about. I was beaten by the market over and over again through the years because of my very own mistakes and also I don't know much how the market really works and operates. I made my way to forex world alone on my own, thanks to Mt5 forum and Instaforex, they pay my tuition though. The rest is my hardwork and effort.

You will be learning on your own, but you got the forum and the rest of the journal owner here which you can learn from. I can give you some pointers though...

>>>

Lets have an update with Superman Account closed trades last Thursday and Friday...

You are doing good and for sure when we want to succeed in any business we are doing we will always do that no matter how long it takes, the success will be possible. Having your journal to behold each and every time has made me understand what forex trading is all about, being that we don't succeed so fast. We have to take a slow and steady rout. Look at your account balance with just the lowest lot trading.

Thanks  

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to Blackmac for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), D'mastermind (03-11-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2), Vikine (03-12-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am love to trade with few of trading pairs cause many pairs have many information to understand the right movement of the market so it need proper calculation and analysis to make a trade in right way. EURUSD is one of the best pairs I think cause this pair have good movement in daily based and also many analysis are available to collect and understand the right decision about this pair movement. many analyst post daily view about this pairs so it is easy for us to understand. GBPUSD also have good movement but I think this pair move always one way mostly, sometime when market in uptrend then trade mistakenly open sell order to think that it will reversal in few moment but GBP move its own way like hair cutting style, this pair also have good analysis by created many good analyst daily so if we carfeully trade with that then it can make good profit for a trader I think. Thanks.

Thanks  

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Oghale (03-11-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Timon (03-11-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,085 Times in 1,256 Posts

Yes kazol you are right EU is one of best and most traded pair of Forex market it's move is mostly zigzag they also give you a chance of closing your failure trades on break-even more then any other pair.Second thing that i wanna share with you is 2nd payment from insta for proof review my journal today's post

Thanks  

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,006 Times in 1,242 Posts

We know that eur usd command the respect and attention of many people in the world of forex trading and because of the fact that it is popular the spread is small, the movement of the pair is moderate as it does not have the volatility that many others have, I love this pair because sometimes you could predict how it will move my looking at the correlation that exist between it and usd jpy and may be usd chf, I am not saying that we should not carry out individual analysis in the market, my point of view is that we could trade eu with a better peace of mind and earn money. The views and opinions that I have shared about this pair are completely subjective. Someone else may have a different understanding.

Thanks  

15. The following 7 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Timon (03-11-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,255 Times in 398 Posts

>>>

I think there should be a woow button in the forum because honestly you are really doing a great job with the way you have been trading on lately. I know that forex trading business is not such a business that we can make consistent money from, but you are here killing it, making good amount of money from it. Furthermore, it is just awesome and at the same time amazing how you are been able to handle little risk and yet makes a lot.

Thanks  

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to D'mastermind for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1), Vikine (03-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,487 Times in 3,259 Posts

Sis niki, congrats for your withdraw and your consistent profit with your trading strategy and plan, you can make many profits
      Btw i see your trading platform, there is also GBP/JPY and USD/JPY but why you more often choose EUR/JPY for your trading? Is it because EUR/JPY is easier to analyze when compared to both?
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Thanks  

19. The following 9 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), fembizz (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Timon (03-11-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,203 Times in 804 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      wow, all hope is not lost, even if after 5 years of trading the forex market you still margin call your accounts. the mod sis NikitaBelle has given hope to those of us still in doubt of our chances of success. so keep at it, mates. we will make it soon
      There is a general philosophical stand that says that whenever there is a will then there is a sure hope. Therefore, irrespective of the challenges we faced in this business should kill our morale and confidence to make it big in this business. The Forex market is the biggest market in the world and the benefits in it is far beyond other conventional counterparts. I support your opinion and all new traders and prospective traders should as well note this too. Learn well and win big.

Thanks  

21. The following 7 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

bidyut (03-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2018), NikitaBelle (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (03-12-2018), Zeeshan Ahmed (03-11-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 496 of 658 FirstFirst ... 491 494 495 496 497 498 501 ... LastLast