• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 498 of 659 FirstFirst ... 493 496 497 498 499 500 503 ... LastLast
    Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 6588

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,604 Times in 1,077 Posts

Why traders are emotional during trading? Because of the following things below...
      1.) Afraid to lose a trade
      2.) Afraid to blowup an account
      3.) Want to earn big profits with small account
      4.) High risk trading
      5.) Need money to pay monthly bills, family needs and many things
      6.) Newbie traders
      7.) Afraid that stop loss will hit too early
      8.) Rush to earn big money
      9.) Rush to become a successful, profitable and professional trader with out much experience and knowledge in trading
      10.) The market is risky, too many big giants participants
      11.) Small time traders are lacking of sophisticated tools used by professionals
      12.) Disagreements with family members and other personal related stuff
      These are good valid points you made and the truth be told I have no option than to agree with this points. First we are afraid to loose money and that can get us so emotional that we might not be patient enough to allow a trade breathe before backing out from the market due to fear of loss. We have to understand how to deal with this fear so that we can be able to make better income in the best opportunity.

For the monthly bills points, oh God this is like a pressure on its own especially when you depend on forex as the only source of income you have. This have a way to create emotions easily and we all know how it plays out afterwards.

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-12-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Emotions are always bad in any business of the world. we can't run a business successfully with emotions. in this business some time traders face losses and some time they make handsome profits. we should control our emotions in both situations because it can be dangerous for us in both ways. if you are emotional after make profit then you may open more trades in wrong direction which can hurt you a lot. in other hand after face loss you may become angry or frustrated and you lose your temper which can be very dangerous for all the things and persons around you.
      I hope every trader will try to understand the dangerous results of emotions in business and try to control them.

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to Ch Zeeshan for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-12-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,952 Times in 848 Posts

Emotions are not negative in the life of the forex trader, that is what confirms that we are human after all, need we also be reminded that this market is driven basically by it, the professional forex trader uses emotions to determine the trend direction, so moist times it will be wrong to just conclude that emotions are not needed in the forex business, there is what is known as sentimental analysis and i believe this is based on what other people are thinking or saying about the market and i know that the primary parameter for this is the different emotional attachment that traders have according to a currency pair, what we should do is direct our emotions to the right course and not generally into greed.

6. The following 11 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

Batavia (03-12-2018), Cookie (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-12-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

baoji is on a distinguished road baoji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      I am so happy about being member of this forum, can you just imagine the invaluable tips that sister Niki has given, the market can change and we should never assume that what happens yesterday will be repeated in exact same manner is a point I want to emphasize, we think that nothing will go wrong if we trade with big lot, unfortunately that is when price will remember that it needs to do a retracement and because we did not use money management, we are likely to be scared and exit, immediately after that, we will see it heading towards our direction, that second scenario can be very painful and annoying to us.
      I think trading is depend on the experience and after that the most important thing is back of capital because if we have backup we can easily earn profit, hope so it good job when we trading on scalping, Dear according to my little experience trading on short term and for a little pause gave us profit.

Market travel ups and down and it is very interesting that we can earn profit on its moving, just focus on it and it is very good chance for a trader that make profit quickly and fast.
      There are many strategies that we can apply and earn profit highly.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to baoji for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-12-2018), whiteliontrader (03-12-2018), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,613 Times in 1,128 Posts

We need trade professional not emotionally with proper goals setting because if we trade on the basis of emotions then there is a possibility that we do over trading and loss our earned profit in that process. Always set your goals realistically and aim 15 to 20% profit per month of your total capital and you one day success is yours!

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

Batavia (03-12-2018), Cookie (03-12-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), zahidmehmood (03-12-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ralph is a jewel in the rough ralph is a jewel in the rough ralph is a jewel in the rough ralph's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the forex market is a dynamic one where history might not repeat itself completely hence the forex trader should never believe he has gotten a perfect set up. set ups do fail. we have to trade with caution applying both money managemnt and the stop loss

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to ralph for this useful post.

flexilot8 (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,984 Times in 1,243 Posts

If we learn how to trade professionally, it will become much easier for us to become successful, we cannot separate emotions from this business, irrespective of the views that you have, the emotional attachment will always be there, but our ability to suppress is what is paramount, we can trade and embrace discipline, moderator Nikita used to be a bad trader and now she is a good trader, and she is even humble enough to admit that she is not yet a professional, meaning she still wants to learn more about her strengths for better performance.

14. The following 9 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Batavia (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,816 Times in 509 Posts

but it's very hard to control our self from emotion during a trade, i know this factor such emotion and greed is the main reason why traders have loss in this market, i think mindset is very need to create a good way to have a different think about this market because many of us always thinking forex is like a money machine and will get much money as quickly and this is the wrong mindset if we are new in this market and not have enough experience and knowledge.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), whiteliontrader (03-12-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,288 Times in 885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      Emotions are not negative in the life of the forex trader, that is what confirms that we are human after all, need we also be reminded that this market is driven basically by it, the professional forex trader uses emotions to determine the trend direction, so moist times it will be wrong to just conclude that emotions are not needed in the forex business, there is what is known as sentimental analysis and i believe this is based on what other people are thinking or saying about the market and i know that the primary parameter for this is the different emotional attachment that traders have according to a currency pair, what we should do is direct our emotions to the right course and not generally into greed.
      It is not good for traders to entertain the emotion, emotion will never bring the best out of any trader, this is why we have to stay careful, and do the things that will only help us to survive in the market. Forex traders that are making money are making the money because they have done all the necessary thing needed to make that money, so if traders are emotional, no matter what they know in the market, such things will still be a waste. Emotion is part of what is necessary for traders to dealt with before they can be successful.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to catfish007 For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (03-13-2018)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,279 Times in 6,935 Posts

Why traders are emotional during trading? Because of the following things below...
      1.) Afraid to lose a trade
      2.) Afraid to blowup an account
      3.) Want to earn big profits with small account
      4.) High risk trading
      5.) Need money to pay monthly bills, family needs and many things
      6.) Newbie traders
      7.) Afraid that stop loss will hit too early
      8.) Rush to earn big money
      9.) Rush to become a successful, profitable and professional trader with out much experience and knowledge in trading
      10.) The market is risky, too many big giants participants
      11.) Small time traders are lacking of sophisticated tools used by professionals
      12.) Disagreements with family members and other personal related stuff

I strongly believe in these points.. I always start losing trades when Im in love with the money I made with the trades, I got scared losing the money or willing to make more with smaller amount.. 110% situation that I face each and every time when Im getting better in my trades

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Cookie (03-12-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 498 of 659 FirstFirst ... 493 496 497 498 499 500 503 ... LastLast