• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 502 of 659 FirstFirst ... 497 500 501 502 503 504 507 ... LastLast
    Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 6587

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,075 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      The strategy is based on buying and selling, but am more of a buyer, I don't know why? I just like to buy, I prefer to buy cheap prices. If you used stoch and zigzag in higher time frames and ready to buy or sell, just make an allowance of 200 or 300 pips further drops or rise price fluctuation because those indicators are not always perfect when giving oversold or overbought market scenario. When I trade I usually have 200 or 300 pips buffer just in case the price will drop or rise at my starting point. It's not always about the win, it's all about how you react or take action when your trades are not going where you expected to be going, that will spell the big difference. It's up to you to used stop loss or not, it's your choice. You have to remember that all indicators are lacking in something, so you got to supply/supplement what is that lacking with your risk and money management notably the use of small lot size. Do not used big lot size on your first five orders, chances are you will be in big lose if the market goes against your order and stop loss get hit easily and revenge trading usually comes in to play and all bad emotions will messed up your head and psychology pretty bad.

You are not alone. Am unemployed too, am taking care of my 95 years old too and my son and I have to do it all and combined trading and all~alone, and that is stressful to do everyday. I have to wake up everyday and do all those repetitive stuff and feel nothing anymore, lol. Am a zombie! Am dead, no more emotion left. I think it's a good thing, make things easier to tackle things day by day...

Emotions are not good in trading, trade like a robot and strive to feel that way every day and just focus on numbers, things will improve for sure.

Lol, am still not a good trader, that sounds like a cliche, am allergic when we mention good, professional and successful trader, but am okay with the profitable trader though, hahaha. To me there is no successful, professional and good trader. Because traders are only good as his/her last trade. I just wonder what will you all say then~ if I margin call my account again? Will I become a bad trader again in your eyes? hahahaha. Let's forget the label, let's focus on our weaknesses and improve them.

Forget the mentor thing crown, am not mentoring you! And I don't have the right to mentor anyone because am not even a master trader itself, lol. Am just giving you a little bit of shove on to the right direction, but that right direction will become useless if you are not going to do your part as well. If I am going to advice the newbie Nikitabelle again, I will teach and advice her the same as what I have advice you.

The big bonus is nothing if I will only blow it up in one month. The question is how far can I protect that bonus with out blowing it up? Goodluck with your GU brother! There are many pairs to trade for all traders. Am not trading GU right now, later maybe.

Earning huge profits must be done with big capital, if the capital is small, we should use common sense and treat that small capital with proper lot size. Many of us are not using common sense in trading though...

Ah, it's the stop loss thing again! hehehe. What if I told you that stop loss is not really the culprit of me blowing up many of my accounts, the real culprit is big lot size and not using common sense in trading before, would you believe me? Am still not using stop loss in my trading nowadays and am not blowing up my accounts nowadays, so what really is the problem?

Continue using stop loss bro and I will continue not using stop loss Let's do things separately and what suits our self best.

FYI: You can trade profitably with out even using stop loss in your trading...
      There are smart traders who are not using stop loss, they used hedging, cut loss , trailing stop or mental loss profitably.

What am saying is that, the profitability and longevity of the trader does not depend on stop loss alone! Yeah, you can use stop loss in all your trades, still you will get margin call and not earn a dime in your trades. Why? because you put too much emphasis in your stop loss yet you fail to give more emphasis on the trading process and your psychology.

Lol, you are welcome to say..."I told you so" after I margin call my 2 bonus account with out using stop loss after 1 year though ( this coming July), after I blow up my bonus account with Phase 1, I will proceed to Phase 11, the boring part...of my trading experiments. By that time you will no longer see many floating trades.

@ Thanks for all your valuable time spent in my journal friends. Have a good day.

>>>

Let's have some update with Superman Bonus Account...

~Superman bonus Account with: $750 bonus~

>>> I finally got my $300 withdrawal guys! hahaha

Btw...thank you very much Mt5 Forum and Instaforex the #1 broker in Asia for making all these possible!

@ Trade well guys, take care all and stay good and kind always.
      Your advice is as rich as the cities of dubai and indeed its worth it for everyone to read your post and how you tackle your management in a maginificent way. Stop loss is a traders choice but I also believe that if you use lower lot size, there is no need of using them hence you are active in the market to make decisions in prior times.

Congratulations for your withdrawals. Your hardwork always pay off at the end and if we would start seeing forex in the way you are seeing it now, I think we will all get better with time. Your experience write ups are of good interest to one's that are eager to develop on their trade.

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), chiko (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,069 Times in 2,910 Posts

People have different mentality towards stop loss usage, it is because of some fraudulent forex brokers that I have decided to trade some times without stop-loss,
      No matter how we sees the stop loss trading tool it is one of the safest means of making sure that we fully understand how to make use of it because it would help you to always protect your trading accounts, but it is not compulsory that you must set it in the market, but you can have it off head.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), chiko (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,604 Times in 1,125 Posts

Exclamation Time and Effort

Time and effort are one of the basic and probably main factors of success in any business including Forex trading we can't learn any thing if we don't give our proper time to them
      I buy GJ & UJ and sell GU because i see some nice setups on these pairs and second thing some senior traders who have 5+ years experience in trading show me their analysis so i execute trades on my real account
      For complete details regarding my analysis and live bonus account trades & signals check my post on journal below!

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), chiko (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), zahidmehmood (03-19-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,627 Times in 5,487 Posts

Btw...thank you very much Mt5 Forum and Instaforex the #1 broker in Asia for making all these possible!

Nice to see you drawing again!

Is that from last week or this week? Either way, congratulation on the consistent drawing. This will sure boost up the confidence of other traders on this forum

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), chiko (03-13-2018), Cookie (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,778 Times in 549 Posts

Wow, I another withdrawal.. I you are doing really great, just keep it like this and soon you will be the richest trader in this forum . seeing your payment proof only gives us the motivation to do better and I personally feel really excited thinking about the time when I will also be able to withdraw profits like you.

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ralph is a jewel in the rough ralph is a jewel in the rough ralph is a jewel in the rough ralph's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

nice withdrawal, mod. congrats. it is nice to see your hardwork and efforts are yielding good returns. i can say the more time and effort one puts in the business the more rewarding the business becomes. wishing you more of such withdrawals.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to ralph for this useful post.

Benzone (03-13-2018), bidyut (03-13-2018), flexilot8 (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,821 Posts

The strategy is based on buying and selling, but am more of a buyer, I don't know why? I just like to buy, I prefer to buy cheap prices. If you used stoch and zigzag in higher time frames and ready to buy or sell, just make an allowance of 200 or 300 pips further drops or rise price fluctuation because those indicators are not always perfect when giving oversold or overbought market scenario. When I trade I usually have 200 or 300 pips buffer just in case the price will drop or rise at my starting point. It's not always about the win, it's all about how you react or take action when your trades are not going where you expected to be going, that will spell the big difference. It's up to you to used stop loss or not, it's your choice. You have to remember that all indicators are lacking in something, so you got to supply/supplement what is that lacking with your risk and money management notably the use of small lot size. Do not used big lot size on your first five orders, chances are you will be in big lose if the market goes against your order and stop loss get hit easily and revenge trading usually comes in to play and all bad emotions will messed up your head and psychology pretty bad.

You are not alone. Am unemployed too, am taking care of my 95 years old too and my son and I have to do it all and combined trading and all~alone, and that is stressful to do everyday. I have to wake up everyday and do all those repetitive stuff and feel nothing anymore, lol. Am a zombie! Am dead, no more emotion left. I think it's a good thing, make things easier to tackle things day by day...

Emotions are not good in trading, trade like a robot and strive to feel that way every day and just focus on numbers, things will improve for sure.

Lol, am still not a good trader, that sounds like a cliche, am allergic when we mention good, professional and successful trader, but am okay with the profitable trader though, hahaha. To me there is no successful, professional and good trader. Because traders are only good as his/her last trade. I just wonder what will you all say then~ if I margin call my account again? Will I become a bad trader again in your eyes? hahahaha. Let's forget the label, let's focus on our weaknesses and improve them.

Forget the mentor thing crown, am not mentoring you! And I don't have the right to mentor anyone because am not even a master trader itself, lol. Am just giving you a little bit of shove on to the right direction, but that right direction will become useless if you are not going to do your part as well. If I am going to advice the newbie Nikitabelle again, I will teach and advice her the same as what I have advice you.

The big bonus is nothing if I will only blow it up in one month. The question is how far can I protect that bonus with out blowing it up? Goodluck with your GU brother! There are many pairs to trade for all traders. Am not trading GU right now, later maybe.

Earning huge profits must be done with big capital, if the capital is small, we should use common sense and treat that small capital with proper lot size. Many of us are not using common sense in trading though...

Ah, it's the stop loss thing again! hehehe. What if I told you that stop loss is not really the culprit of me blowing up many of my accounts, the real culprit is big lot size and not using common sense in trading before, would you believe me? Am still not using stop loss in my trading nowadays and am not blowing up my accounts nowadays, so what really is the problem?

Continue using stop loss bro and I will continue not using stop loss Let's do things separately and what suits our self best.

There are smart traders who are not using stop loss, they used hedging, cut loss , trailing stop or mental loss profitably.

What am saying is that, the profitability and longevity of the trader does not depend on stop loss alone! Yeah, you can use stop loss in all your trades, still you will get margin call and not earn a dime in your trades. Why? because you put too much emphasis in your stop loss yet you fail to give more emphasis on the trading process and your psychology.

Lol, you are welcome to say..."I told you so" after I margin call my 2 bonus account with out using stop loss after 1 year though ( this coming July), after I blow up my bonus account with Phase 1, I will proceed to Phase 11, the boring part...of my trading experiments. By that time you will no longer see many floating trades.

@ Thanks for all your valuable time spent in my journal friends. Have a good day.

>>>

Once again congratulations for your latest withdrawal. You're really a good trader because you've able to show us the consistency. Its nice to read your posts and views on certain topics. Your explanation on whether to use stop loss or not is very impressive. You've already said that you're using low lot size orders and also do not like to use stop loss. Actually when we trade with low risk then we can wait for more time even trend goes against our position. Your trading strategy is a combination of a lot of good elements. First of all your analysis is good, second you do not use big lot size orders, third you're an experienced trader, fourth you've good equity into your trading account. If somebody want to learn how to be a disciplined trader then he/she must visit your trading journal thread. Just keep your good work. Good luck for your trades.

15. The following 8 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), Cookie (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,132 Times in 276 Posts

>>>

I have now a different understanding of how the stoploss could be used when trading. You know we do think that with the use of stoploss we are more secured and saved from the market. But it seems that is not the way it happens no more, because now we have to be good with the way we are making analysis and then for sure less risky lots size. But it will still be useless without a good trading strategy and discipline.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Don'tStop for this useful post.

Cookie (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex market we are always buying and selling a currencies to make profit but we are not always able to predict the market movement perfectly. thats why we does not able to stay our all trades in right direction, this business allow us to make profit in two direction what is not allow any other trading business, all trading market allow only for buying to make profit or loss, in this reason and opening a account any corner of the world is very much easy also handling the account also very easy so that users are very happy to take a part in trading market. Brokers are also very friendly mind to help us fully any time 24 hours.

About this business information is very easy to collect and also demo can give us for free practice to understand the market. if trader have good business mentality and capable to trade in Forex with good plan then he can make huge profit in Forex market I think.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone has much to be proud of Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,595 Times in 619 Posts

I am always happy and impressed whenever I see green alert instead of red alert. , Usually,This is the result of your hard-work and subsequently a very good incentive and motivation for your passion in this chosen carrier.I still, maintained ,those of us that never look back in forex for whatever reason have large and accommodating heart.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

flexilot8 (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 502 of 659 FirstFirst ... 497 500 501 502 503 504 507 ... LastLast