• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 504 of 659 FirstFirst ... 499 502 503 504 505 506 509 ... LastLast
    Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 6588

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,069 Times in 929 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Congrats dear sister NikitaBella to receive your withdrawal 300$ but I am still waiting and I think as soon as possible I also receive my withdrawal. Nice to see your trading history and hope your all floating loss recover now and you receive many many green pips. Wish you best of luck sister. Thank you.
      I place a withdrawal request but after waiting for 3 days payment was not done so I had to place some trade again but unfortunately I lose everything and now I have zero balance and withdrawal was lost as well, I think the time take to process withdrawal is too long.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

bidyut (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-14-2018), Unregistered (4), zeeshaa (03-14-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,269 Times in 406 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      I place a withdrawal request but after waiting for 3 days payment was not done so I had to place some trade again but unfortunately I lose everything and now I have zero balance and withdrawal was lost as well, I think the time take to process withdrawal is too long.
      3 days?It includes weekend or not? Withdrawal attempt will be processed in working days only and it means weekend is not counted. The longest times for me when it comes to bonus account withdrawal process is 2 working days. And remember,this is a bonus post account,so just be more patient.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

bidyut (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-14-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,011 Times in 7,457 Posts

Lol, you got some serious questions for me dearest friends, eh? I will answer each one maybe tomorrow, but for now I want to have my fun first, hahaha

Let's start...

>This is how am going to trade my $100k capital in the future, I can do it only 4 times per month with the right timing and I will be fine.

>This is how am going to trade my $5k capital in the future, I can do it several times per week though...the frequency is subject to change.

>This is how I traded my $1k bonus account at present, this is the amount that I have in my bonus account, this is the first stage...

>If you got $100k, $5k or $1k capital, what will be your preferred lot size for each capital?

>>> Am demoing all these capital all these times, preparing myself for the future, if it will happen fine with me, if not then also fine with me. Let me ask you, are you satisfied with the size of your capital in your account right now? What are the rules you set for yourself to protect and secure that capital? Do you just want to live for today or live for the future as well?

For the past 7 years, I come to realization that Stop Loss is not the exact/only~ thing/tool that can save us from margin call, but it's the proper usage of lot size that can save us from blowing up our account. You can have any bad day in trading, you got your analysis wrong several times, and anything bad can happen but as long you bet small, you can always bounce back. But if you bet big and you lose your account, you can not bounce back again unless you have unlimited funds to supply your account balance and your trading addiction. The next question is, do you have unlimited funds to supply your trading addiction? Are you depending on bonus alone, now that we know we can only get $2k maximum bonus? If your $2k bonus is max out, where are you going to get money to fund your trading addiction?

From now on, start protecting your bonus while you still can, don't waste it with big lot size that you can't even justify form A to Z. If your accuracy, experience and skill in trading is not good, don't use big lot size!

You can only use big lot size if you got a good/excellent strategy, your accuracy is nearly perfect and you got unlimited supply of money to deposit to your accounts. Any of the above will do, much better if you got all 3 factors in place for safe trading experience. If you don't have all these....then you better bet small.

>That's all for today guys, as always it's good having conversations with you. Trade well and take care all. Stay kind and good to others always.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley has much to be proud of mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,556 Times in 535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Lol, you got some serious questions for me dearest friends, eh? I will answer each one maybe tomorrow, but for now I want to have my fun first, hahaha

Let's start...

>This is how am going to trade my $100k capital in the future, I can do it only 4 times per month with the right timing and I will be fine.

>This is how am going to trade my $5k capital in the future, I can do it several times per week though...the frequency is subject to change.

>This is how I traded my $1k bonus account at present, this is the amount that I have in my bonus account, this is the first stage...

>If you got $100k, $5k or $1k capital, what will be your preferred lot size for each capital?

>>> Am demoing all these capital all these times, preparing myself for the future, if it will happen fine with me, if not then also fine with me. Let me ask you, are you satisfied with the size of your capital in your account right now? What are the rules you set for yourself to protect and secure that capital? Do you just want to live for today or live for the future as well?

For the past 7 years, I come to realization that Stop Loss is not the exact/only~ thing/tool that can save us from margin call, but it's the proper usage of lot size that can save us from blowing up our account. You can have any bad day in trading, you got your analysis wrong several times, and anything bad can happen but as long you bet small, you can always bounce back. But if you bet big and you lose your account, you can not bounce back again unless you have unlimited funds to supply your account balance and your trading addiction. The next question is, do you have unlimited funds to supply your trading addiction? Are you depending on bonus alone, now that we know we can only get $2k maximum bonus? If your $2k bonus is max out, where are you going to get money to fund your trading addiction?

From now on, start protecting your bonus while you still can, don't waste it with big lot size that you can't even justify form A to Z. If your accuracy, experience and skill in trading is not good, don't use big lot size!

You can only use big lot size if you got a good/excellent strategy, your accuracy is nearly perfect and you got unlimited supply of money to deposit to your accounts. Any of the above will do, much better if you got all 3 factors in place for safe trading experience. If you don't have all these....then you better bet small.

>That's all for today guys, as always it's good having conversations with you. Trade well and take care all. Stay kind and good to others always.
      This is the best advise to those who can not control trading addiction, like me, but with my current strategy which is end of day trading, trading addiction should be controlled and should learn ways how to avoid it. Been following you sis nikita and that awesome result serves as an inspiration to me. You strategy may not work for me but the advise you have can be a sort of learnings. Best of luck sis.
      My Trading Journal: Journey of a Sniper Trader

7. The following 10 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

balut (03-15-2018), bidyut (03-14-2018), Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-14-2018), Unregistered (3)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,557 Times in 473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikehenley View Post
      This is the best advise to those who can not control trading addiction, like me, but with my current strategy which is end of day trading, trading addiction should be controlled and should learn ways how to avoid it. Been following you sis nikita and that awesome result serves as an inspiration to me. You strategy may not work for me but the advise you have can be a sort of learnings. Best of luck sis.
      It's very important for a trader to control his emotions when he/she working in market (Learning, Analysis, Trading, Withdrawing Profit). Trading with emotions never a good idea because it can easily destroy a trader's career. To avoid emotional trading we should follow the Experience traders like Niki. This is the best solution for that type of traders which can seve us from losses. When we trade with experienced traders then we learn a lot from them which help us to improve our trading and behave like a professional trader in market.
      This is the most important part of a trader's career in this business and it is also best way to become are successful trader.

9. The following 10 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

bidyut (03-14-2018), Ch Zeeshan (03-14-2018), Farhan Randhawa (03-31-2018), Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,610 Times in 1,126 Posts

Emotion is the worst enemy of any business in the world.Business run on logic's and historical experiences not on emotions all of those who do business with emotions would face a huge problems in their career because this not a professional way the best of avoiding losses is to share your trades with some experienced traders who have 5 to 6 years more experience then you

11. The following 10 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

bidyut (03-14-2018), Ch Zeeshan (03-14-2018), Farhan Randhawa (03-31-2018), Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (03-19-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,313 Times in 1,654 Posts

That is the key to get success in Forex market. I bet about that. If we have strong money management then it will become so tough to get margin call. But greed is the most dangerous enemy for us. Personally, when i use small lot size such as $0.01 lot then i can easily manage $1 profit. It makes me crazy to use high lot size as if i would use $1 in that trade then i could manage $100 profit.
      But in share market when i got $100 profit from 6 months, it makes me happy. That is the difference. We need to fix up our mentality.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,574 Times in 999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Emotion is the worst enemy of any business in the world.Business run on logic's and historical experiences not on emotions all of those who do business with emotions would face a huge problems in their career because this not a professional way the best of avoiding losses is to share your trades with some experienced traders who have 5 to 6 years more experience then you
      You are very correct a business man must think with his head only and not with the heart,so many businesses have been run down because of people who allows emotions to becloud their judgement,same thing with Forex trading all entries must be well thought out if we eventually want to be successful in this market at all.If not we will just keep moving round in circles.

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,179 Times in 3,355 Posts

@ NikitaBelle . Am not so surprised to be honest, but you are damn right we got lot of question for you, o hope my eyes are not deceiving me, isn't that 5.0 lot size that am seeing, and I guess many places, well I think you gave said it all. When we have a good trading strategy that is bringing profit consistently for us in the market we will be just fine, and if not, then I think we are better off with small lot size

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Farhan Randhawa (03-31-2018), Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

18. Dragon
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,092 Times in 2,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      Chai! I am so sorry to hear about your losses and it really pains to understand that we are the causes of our losses in most cases and that is when we start trying to earn money by all means through using higher trading lots on a smaller trading accounts! Anyways, learn from your mistakes and never repeat them anymore and you shall make back the money over time, wish you well my dear.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Honey Bee (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), NikitaBelle (03-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 504 of 659 FirstFirst ... 499 502 503 504 505 506 509 ... LastLast