• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: Work with passion, patience and also attention (part 3)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Work with passion, patience and also attention (part 3)

if we have these we can trade easily here and can earn something well but its true a person can not have all in easy way, we can do practice but we do not do properly, our practice should be completely like real then we can learn otherwise we can waste time just here,so give time to demo and make sure you do on demo like real otherwise on real you can lose

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to abrarhussain1 for this useful post.

altafch (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2), zoeChan (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      481 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

these are core part of trading because if we have passion we can trade for learning and can learn trade properly but if we do not have passion we can be bore after losing, but second is most important thing, i am sure a trader can earn good if we he have patience in learning and earning both, in learning if we give huge time we can learn trade fully and on time of earning if we give wait market can clearly give us signal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to altafch For This Useful Post:

zoeChan (01-11-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

ajmal061 is an unknown quantity at this point ajmal061's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nobody can deny from the patience Forex is all about the patience, work with patience lead you easily towards your goal, many practicals examples are there which tells the fact that patience hard work and sincerity is the key to success in Forex, we have to work hard many traders are there who worked hard and showed skills, i am not only here i think all people will agree to work with patience in Forex is only the way to achieve success and to become a successful trader.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Blah

zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if we have these things these can lead us to success because for earning process our learning process should be good, if we have good experience we can earn and our patience and attention give us experience, when we use demo we need to give it attention we need to give importance to demo, mostly we lose because we do not behave seriously and try to earn big in some days, that greedy behavior is just caused of loss

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 is a jewel in the rough Niazi1122 is a jewel in the rough Niazi1122 is a jewel in the rough Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      215 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is the best trading forum and we must should take it serious and give it full respect because it is our real well wisher. No other forum not do it which this forum do for us. So we must learn it first and take full attention during trading, keep patience and trade with good passion.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ayan555 is a jewel in the rough ayan555 is a jewel in the rough ayan555 is a jewel in the rough ayan555 is a jewel in the rough ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes about this matter you are right, as Forex is very risky business , but even in this risky business we earn lot of money and which is depend on our knowledge. We can get knowledge with our good moral and good attention and with great motivation, yo work hard in this business with full attention and with patience if you get success in this business. As without learning of this business there is no chance of your success in forex trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12