• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Trade with a partner, friend or family member to control greed (4)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Pensive

The End is on a distinguished road The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1745.67 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can control greed by yourself and you do not need to trade with a partner or friend to control your greed but in general trading with a partner has advantages as greed is very harmful and it is the first way towards getting a margin call so you should avoid it as possible

2. FB
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you can get people with the same mindset and goal,then trading would be made easier for you, to get rid of greed should be a personal decision, if you are not strong willed you may not get rid of it even trading with people, work hard and make a deliberate effort and you will kill it.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3497.90 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You do not necessarily need to trade with friends or any group of traders before you can control greed , in fact that does not control greed in trading . To control greed , you must understand your risks and be ready to plan the risk appropriately . It takes discipline to control greed as a trader and if you are not disciplined , you will find yourself doing contrary to your plan

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola is a name known to all simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading with a partner or family member so that you get rid of greed is good, but you need to make a personal decision to stop being greed in your trading, depending on people to get rid of it may not work out as think, it should be a deliberate effort on your own part.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop is an unknown quantity at this point Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mercyforex View Post
      You do not necessarily need to trade with friends or any group of traders before you can control greed , in fact that does not control greed in trading . To control greed , you must understand your risks and be ready to plan the risk appropriately . It takes discipline to control greed as a trader and if you are not disciplined , you will find yourself doing contrary to your plan
      I don't think any one who is looking and depending on other traders to trade is not being serious actually because such trader will end up losing their money. Like I have learned it takes discipline to avoid most of the emotions we are facing and also self awareness, if we don't know how to control our thoughts and emotions it will be hard for us to get closer to success in forex

7. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,128 Posts

You don't have to partner with someone in order to handle the challenges of greed, once you can decide in your heart that you will take things easy, I believe the problem of being greedy can be solved, though you need help with tackling the situation when it gets out of hand, that is what most people do.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6