• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: SuperForex

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Superforex Official is an unknown quantity at this point Superforex Official's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default _A Dream of Peace

North and South Korea agree on peace treaty, talk denuclearization.
      April 27 has the potential to become a date to enter the history textbooks: today the leaders of North and South Korea finally meet to negotiate peace between the two countries. The leaders of the two Koreas have not met since 2007; in particular, the world has been somewhat afraid of North Korea and its nuclear capabilities.
      More information see here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Superforex Official For This Useful Post:

piphunter z (05-02-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Superforex Official is an unknown quantity at this point Superforex Official's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default Welcome Bonus

All new SuperForex customers can receive a Welcome Bonus. This action is not limited by a time frame. You can get a bonus of 40% on the deposit. The bonus is used in trading any financial instruments with your own funds. To get the bonus you do not need a lot of time; the procedure is very simple: you need to open a real trading account and order a bonus in your personal cabinet.

Read more: https://superforex.com/welcome-bonus

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Superforex Official For This Useful Post:

piphunter z (05-02-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default EUR/SGD: Fundamental Review & Forecast

There's a high probability of a price correction right to the resistance line. The deals to BUY seem the most effective.
      So far in 2018 we have been seeing a downward trend. Investors, who expected a tightening in monetary policy and the completion of the economic stimulus program in Europe, will have to wait more. Although the ECB notes economic growth in the eurozone, they're not ready to implement their long-promised plans due to weak inflation - well below the target level of 2%.

---------- Post added 05-03-2018 at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-02-2018 at 06:29 PM ----------

We have great news for you!

This bonus is for our dear customers and we are sure that now trading with SuperForex will be much more profitable for you! Take advantage of this unique opportunity, replenish your trading account and receive a bonus of 120% of the deposit amount!

Please note that the bonus on the deposit is accrued only once and only on one trading account. The bonus money is not limited in time and you can be sure that the accrued bonus will not be debited after a certain period of time.
      Read more: https://superforex.com/hot-bonus

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default Trade Negotiations between The US and China

The world's two biggest economies have come to the negotiations table.
      One can hardly believe that it was just a few weeks ago that news first broke out regarding trade sanctions by the United States against China. During the first two weeks all economics news were dominated by that event: the tariffs against China, as well as China’s corresponding tariffs on US goods.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default Ramadan Bonus

SuperForex would like to congratulate you on the beginning of the Holy Month of Ramadan.

This year to help you celebrate Ramadan we are offering you a special holiday bonus. If you make a deposit between $100 and $1000 in the period from May 7 until June 14, you will receive a bonus amount that is 100% of your deposit, i.e. it would double the replenishment amount.

To claim the bonus, please contact our support team after you’ve made a deposit.

Please note that the bonus will be issued to only one account per customer, i.e. if you have multiple accounts, you can only receive the bonus on one of them.
      Claim Bonus - https://my.superforex.com/login-client

---------- Post added 05-08-2018 at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-07-2018 at 05:41 PM ----------

Forex trading is very diverse, and of course, during the trading process, traders use all kinds of Forex market instruments.

In addition to currency pairs, we also offer other trading tools that are able to bring a guaranteed income to the market player.

And it should be noted that trading with the help of some tools will be even less risky than using the same currency pairs. And to forecast trade, where various Forex trading tools are used, is also much easier.
      At your disposal are more than 400 tools, among which:
      Currency pairs
      Metals
      Futurex
      Shares
      Indices
      and etc.

Read more: https://superforex.com/trading-instruments

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default Easy Deposit Bonus

SuperForex invented a bonus that allows each trader to begin trading with a higher amount of funds. Now you can get 1000% of the amount of your deposit! This means that if you make a deposit of just $10, you will get a full $100 as a bonus, allowing you to trade much more at a very low cost. Once the bonus is credited, your deposit will be counted together with it as bonus funds.
      Learn more via this link https://superforex.com/forex-bonus/bonus-easy-deposit

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default The End of the Iran Deal

The US is withdrawing from the deal, but what does this mean exactly?
      After weeks of speculation, this week we finally learned what would happen to the Iran nuclear deal: Donald Trump announced that the United States will be withdrawing from the agreement.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default Seminar in Johor

Our company continued to hold seminars in major Malaysian cities to promote Forex trading and we visited Johor on May 11, 2018.

The meeting was of a purely business nature, and the main goal was to introduce customers to the opportunity to trade on Forex using profitable analysis methods. Our experienced speakers shared with the participants their knowledge on Forex trading, so that all could save a lot of time for studying. We sincerely hope to see you at our next event where you would be able to expand your trading knowledge further and win more prizes.

Find more photos: https://superforex.com/offline

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default Ramadan Bonus + Happy Ramadan

SuperForex would like to congratulate you on the beginning of the Holy Month of Ramadan.

This year to help you celebrate Ramadan we are offering you a special holiday bonus. If you make a deposit between $100 and $1000 in the period from May 7 until June 14, you will receive a bonus amount that is 100% of your deposit, i.e. it would double the replenishment amount.

To claim the bonus, please contact our support team after you’ve made a deposit.

Please note that the bonus will be issued to only one account per customer, i.e. if you have multiple accounts, you can only receive the bonus on one of them.
      Claim Bonus - https://my.superforex.com/login-client

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default NZD/JPY: Short Review & Forecast

The intensive economic growth in Japan is over and has changed to a slowdown. So now is the best moment for the deals to BUY, given that the rates are in the oversold zone and the beginning of the price correction in favor of the NZD.

Reply to Thread
    Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast