• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Can you really master money management without exposing yourself to live trading?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

othox79 is on a distinguished road othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      889.76 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

controlling money management with a demo account is certainly not as difficult as when using a real account, our mind and mental will not work optimally when we know the money we use is not real money.
      Broadly speaking we can master it, but not 100 percent, certainly there will still be obstacles when we move from a demo account to a real account.
      If You want to know your future,
      look at what you're doing at this moment..

2. <a href=""> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2345.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Money Management is very important part of forex trading business. without proper money management it is hard for us to trade successfully and make good profits. Money Management specially in Real account is necessary for a trader because if he failed to do it then he may lose his capital.
      we should not take big risks which our capital can't handle in case of loss.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari is on a distinguished road mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      607.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your failure is not because you have not learned anything and you are failed because there is difference in trading style or tools in demo and live, this is because you have not used emotions in demo trading actually you are right we can not become master in demo trading even in money management or testing strategies in live, we must experience live trading if we want to actually learn, if we can not afford to lose big we should start with small amounts but live trading is must to become experienced and surely there is difference in demo and live and that is emotions.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MZK is on a distinguished road MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No i do not master in money management in live trading because i believe than proper money management with live trading is very difficult because that time greed is involve in our trading and therefore mostly we ignore money management rules and work against rules which is not good for us.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

sani100 is on a distinguished road sani100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      395.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At Demo Forex Trading many of traders are successful with upto 70% to 80% winning ratio, but when they start trading at Live account then they are fail. The reason behind it, because at Demo we are trading with virtual money and are trading without fear of loss but at Live account the situation is change.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mephistophilis is on a distinguished road mephistophilis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      328.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think so because money management is an entirely new technique and it falls in the realm of the real Forex trading market because you can understand and learn many things in the demo count and you can get at home with the techniques that you can use to make money but the most important thing is that you cannot learn how to control your emotions and therefore when you come to the real market then it will have an impact on how you manage your money and this is really important in that respect.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

basim is on a distinguished road basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Capital management needs great experience and not trading at the wrong time, many traders lose capital despite the success rate of more than 50% on demo account, because of lack of estimation of the right time for trading and not to choose the appropriate time frame for trading, it is important to be there Full management of capital and risk reduction on the real account to achieve success in the market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3089.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can master money management by using demo forex trading account. This will save your real trading capital form loss, and conserve it for live trading when you have mastered money management and other forex trading skills needed for profitable trading.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes in my own opinion I think we can definitely practice the money management without trading in the live account. We can do anything with the demo account as well. But we need to remember that we cannot withdraw money. But traders nowadays try as much as possible to put everything in place before live account which is much better

11. FB
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I guess now I know money management because now I am not losing money I used to lose before. I am in profit mood. On average I am making profit and that is happening just because of proper money management. Proper money management can make everything possible. I experiment money management in demo and now using that knowledge in real trading. Simple thing I guess.

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 LastLast