• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you really master money management without exposing yourself to live trading?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Dead

noorahmed is a jewel in the rough noorahmed is a jewel in the rough noorahmed is a jewel in the rough noorahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      535.88 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      22 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There must be some reason behind it. May be it is lack of confidence or fear of losing in real trades. I am also facing this problem. When I trade on demo then I am able to make $100000 from $1000 in a single day but when I trade on live I keep thinking of opening trades even when right entry point has passed. May be I am afraid of losing or having not enough confidence on my analysis.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3070.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,256 Times in 528 Posts

Yeah, you just need to be discipline if you want to master money management. The problem with many traders is that they have their own money management but when they're trading for some reason they're not following that. IF they can discipline themselves then it's so easy to master money management.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

Banned
      I am:
      ----

fazi33 is an unknown quantity at this point fazi33's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is right that demo and live trading is not same because the demo trading emotion free where in the live trading if emotional secondly when you start the live trading you ill need to have the proper money management because in the demo you have trade with the virtual money and it is always high so that's why you get good result but in the live you need to check all the again and make new strategy according to your investment.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

diaislambd will become famous soon enough diaislambd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1969.31 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are many different between real trading and demo trading. i have made much profit with my money managment but when i applied that money management on my real account i lost. i think money management varies investment.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3498.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you can do learn good money management through demo trading and you must make sure you put up a very good attitude towards demo trading so that you will not find yourself gambling since you are not trading with your own hard earned money. If there is any better and advisable way to learn how to manage risks and money in forex trading, it will have to be through demo trading

Banned
      I am:
      ----

mustard seed is on a distinguished road mustard seed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      550.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the truth of the matter is that it is always good to learn the forex trading business using the demo account to learn , but the truth is still that there is nothing that we do in the demo that can make us to become the best we can be in this business especially in the area of money management, we can only perfect this when we trade the live market, the real understanding of the market comes only when we go on live trading so demo alone is not sufficient to make us learn perfect money management.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

mansawy is just really nice mansawy is just really nice mansawy is just really nice mansawy is just really nice mansawy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1338.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      23 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zarra View Post
      Most people often believe demo account is all that we need for securing our future success in live account, this maybe true, but I haven't found the evidence for myself, I have done very good demo practicing with practically 70% win rate, but when it comes to doing the same in live accounts, it is never the same. I often end up losing the trades I normally wouldn't lose if it was on a demo account
      I lived the same experiment between demo and live account , the first problem is about capital management , in demo your trading with huge capital that often you won't to trade with in a life account , the second problem about emotions effecting you hardly during trade on life account
      Markets Professionalization Is How To
      Safe Your Money , Make a Profits and Growing Your Capital

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Boss T is on a distinguished road Boss T's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      688.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Money management is very important in this market, every trader must practice and learn good money management for us to succeed ,without good risk or money management we can not succeed here at all, knowledge without money management is useless for us in this market.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Splash is on a distinguished road Splash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705.67 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

well, I tried doing that on the demo trading account, I guess I thought I had learned it, then when I am in on the real trading account, I failed due to I allowed my emotions get to me, but the good thing is that I have been able to learn from the mistakes that I have made and I have become better than before, that way having more discipline now.

10. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento is on a distinguished road elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2176.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There for first time I started to practising money management rules in demo account and that was really helpful for me as in future I began to use it in life trading and it gave good results too. That is why the role of controlling deposit should be all the time in first place.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast