• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why in Forex we may lose our capital but in Stock Market we wont lose our share? (p2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,233 Times in 938 Posts

Default Why in Forex we may lose our capital but in Stock Market we wont lose our share? (p2)

Original thread: Why in Forex we may lose our capital but in Stock Market we wont lose our share?
      Why in Forex we may lose our capital but in Stock Market we wont lose our share? (2)
      Quote Originally Posted by joseph han View Post
      why in Forex we may lose all our capital but in Stock market of companies we wont lose the Share even its price become lower i mean in other markets you are really buy thing that its value may increase or decrease but wont become zero . but here in Forex all your account may be lost . then why Forex doesn't work simply that i will buy USD and i wont lose it but only the price of it become lower??!!!!!
      i want to know your opinion all
      please share your opinion.
      If you keep wondering about how difficult it is to make profits here, then it means you could easily give up if you plan to become a trader. It's better we stay positives and realize that this opportunity can be a great one for us to earn and trade good everyday. It's good we plan well and realize that great profits here will really help us to earn good.
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 09-14-2016 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Add Original Thread

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is one of the most risky business in the world, we may lose our whole money in a quick time but there is a other way around in this business. We can also make money easily by using this business platform. We just need to learn it very well.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amjed javed is on a distinguished road amjed javed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2018.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is nothing fault of Forex business when you trade big lot size and have very small capital that mean,s take big risk and finally when market moves against you trade lose the all money so better give priority to risks and money management to avoid the any big loss.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Pensive

The End will become famous soon enough The End will become famous soon enough The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1754.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The forex market is a really risky business and you have to know and learn how to manage this risk well as without risk management you will never succeed in making money

Banned
      I am:
      ----

SilentTrader will become famous soon enough SilentTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4029.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in shares you buy the share while in forex trading,you don't really own the currency,you actually rent a money from forex broker to hold your current open position using a margin system or leveraged trading thats why you will never be able to hold physically the money you buy/sell

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Jauhar Abror Ahmad is an unknown quantity at this point Jauhar Abror Ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

just want to know about this business, when trend board us up and when we go down the down trend. with the development of the currency course with this business to see how rapid development is out there, so we follow the market that have occurred

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Goldberg123 is an unknown quantity at this point Goldberg123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      568.56 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The thing is with every pip in forex you are constantly buying or selling which may result into decreasing your fund if the market is going against it, But in share market once you have bought its the value of the share which keeps on increasing and decreasing and setting things in motion this is the only reason why one may loose everything in forex but not in stocks.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento is on a distinguished road elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2246.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wondering situation will happen especially when traders will loss their real money in forex, and this should be prevented by them with only using of strong factor of management capital. With this action they will determine safe trading in forex market and stable outcomes there.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290.71 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,698 Times in 604 Posts

my dear, when you are in stock you forget that sometimes you have to wait for so long in order for the share you bought to appreciate and someone who is in forex trading must have gained more than 1000times of what you are waiting for within the shortest period of time while you are still waiting. you are only looking at the comparison from one sided end
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

11. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

DaveBenroe (03-09-2018)

12. FB
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

fx112 is an unknown quantity at this point fx112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      976.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stock and forex are different though they are similar in some ways, in stock price can remains in a particular level for sometimes and a stock trader normally wait for a longer time to make profit unlike in forex were market price is constantly changing and profit can be made at every point in time

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast