• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why in Forex we may lose our capital but in Stock Market we wont lose our share? (p2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,500 Times in 517 Posts

You don't lose your share, but your share can turn out to worth nothing in a case where the company goes bankrupt. Your share has a price value, and it can increase or decrease. If you trade stocks on an exchange and you go long and stock plunges, you will indeed lose money if and when you decide to close out your position.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by systematic** View Post
      my dear, when you are in stock you forget that sometimes you have to wait for so long in order for the share you bought to appreciate and someone who is in forex trading must have gained more than 1000times of what you are waiting for within the shortest period of time while you are still waiting. you are only looking at the comparison from one sided end
      I love your perspective of analyzing this thread.

To emphasize your point, I don't think stock should be rated above Forex trading in that sense because stock trading can be more trickish than its Forex trading counterpart if we can look deeply inwards.

Although Forex trading is a very risky venture, yet it is a lucrative business venture for those who are ready and willing to learn and trade it according to its rules and principles.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex market , there are big fluctuation of price , so that trader looses capital money . If trader allow to run trade for long time in opposite market trend then they can reach at margin call point also . But in case of stock , trader looses the rate of share . Thus trader get few money loss in stock . So Forex is more risky than stock market . But Forex may be more profitable if opened trade on market trend .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shyammandal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,038 Times in 286 Posts

Because in forex market we actually don't own the currency that we bought,actually we just borrow broker's money in exchange of our margin unlike in stock market where we can just keep it and hope that the price will be back to our bought price or break even point.

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

Unregistered (7)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic is just really nice fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You may not lose your share in the stock market, but can lose your money as well when the value of your shares plummet. Most successful forex traders considers forex to be much more rewarding than stock trading when you are a competent forex trader.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes in forex we may lose all our capital because we trade in forex with big leverage as 1: 500 or 1:1000 and this make us trade with very big lots may make us lose all our money .
      but in stock market we buy stocks and we can't lose any money until we close our trades but at same time we can make a big loss in it because the stock may be with 10$ and it may going down to be with 7 or 6 $ so if it didn't reserved to going up we will lose about 40% from our money and this is the different between the stock market and the forex market

9. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

swarna will become famous soon enough swarna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is very risky and hard business and also this is a very profitable business also. So if any trader place any big lot size of trade while his equity become low then there is a chance to become empty of his account. But in stock market profit also less but your account will never empty. but htere is a chance to got loss also in stock exchange market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3