• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why in Forex we may lose our capital but in Stock Market we wont lose our share? (Part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,509 Times in 782 Posts

shares fall and they can rise but in forex the concept of trading is different we have equity and balance so when our equity falls below our balance we have no amount to hold. stock trading is like something you buy that stays with you and if the price of that thing goes up you can sell that share but in forex once account wash then wont come back.

2. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

fx112 will become famous soon enough fx112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      976.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It may be true that capital invested in forex business can be lost and the one invested in stock cannot be lost but we should also note that forex trading business is more profitable and faster in terms of profit generation than stock trading

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

upwork will become famous soon enough upwork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, in the forex trading we may loss our capital but in the stock market the values of the shares might become zero but we own the shares after that as well, so the forex trading business is much more risky business than anyone else in the business world.

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

bestwinner is on a distinguished road bestwinner's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      794.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

maybe there is difference in stock and difference in forex and this is where in forex all our capital is in danger when in forex it might be some part of it or share of it that you buy or also there is difference in online trading and spot trading too so this is where there is some different results in different situations

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,551 Times in 3,309 Posts

Well stock exchange ae pretty different in operation compared to the forex market, I don't have much information regarding how they work but I know in the forex business more volume is traded and that is a great advantage over the stock market in terms of profitability.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,203 Times in 804 Posts

In forex trading market it is very possible to lose your total trading capital balance and that is because the online forex trading business is an hotspot business and which you gain or lose in any upward or downward direction of the market's price movement. Though in stock market which is not a hotspot type as the online currency trading market, the number of shares bought as units remain active even if the price of the stocks changed negatively. The truth is the online forex trading market has more benefits than the stocks market because of high volume traders participation and high financial liquidity but in stocks market these factors are less with low chances of benefits.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (03-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,426.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that it is not true, because i have seen many traders and also my fellows who are doing trades in stocks and they also lost their accounts in this business, because the stocks fall and they get no money left in their trading accounts, so it depends on the money management of a trader that how he decide his lot size according to his investment.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      696.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Because in stock market we can only buy a share and we will earn by selling it when the share value is higher and we will loose when the share value is lower. The system looks like similar but it is not. In Forex market a trader can go in any direction at the starting moment. For example a trader can decide whether he want to buy EURUSD or sell EURUSD at the beginning. But I think he can not sell a share in the stock market before busying it. And this is how a Forex trader can loose all the capital and a stock trader loose money when the share value decrease.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex trade market there is no chance to share your trade with others in Stop trade market you can share your stock trade with other. Forex trade business is kind of personal business. In hear you are the consumer and you're the buyer. So if you can't perform better then you have to lose the trade it's very simple.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is why it is always very important to know how the forex market works before you will invest in the forex market so that you will not end up losing all your money invested capital

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast