• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money would convince you to give up forex trading?

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,171.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,578 Times in 654 Posts

Default How much money would convince you to give up forex trading?

Many of us embark on forex trading either because we are not content with the wages in our life or we want something different to do. But eventually, the aim is to make money and money can change everything. What if someone offers you a chance to get some money and forget about forex trading? How much would be enough to abandon trading completely?

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

sotoitaly is on a distinguished road sotoitaly's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      452.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think we are also doing Forex trading business for earning money ,but it's no limitation at all ,but I also want to be a professional Forex trader and want to doing consistency profit on the business and it's my hope in the life.I also want to doing the Forex trading business till to end of my life.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,247 Times in 395 Posts

I don't think I can give up on forex trading, it is a profitable business the business I know I can make money from forex trading and I know I can make any amount of money too, I just have to be patient with the market. Furthermore, there is no way to being successful that easily, trading is a risky business but learning will open you eye to so many opportunities in the market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am trading forex for more than 5 years and I love this business. There is a huge opportunity in this business and that is not the only reason that I am trading forex. The forex trading business gave me a strength of making money and also I enjoy this, so I may not leave from this business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amazed

sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,445.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no word like that for humans to convince, as a human, who can accept infinite money and other things. He has no limit so far, Most of the experienced people talk like this is enough. We should build capacity like that, and be calm in market. we should have some target for each trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,227.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,641 Times in 674 Posts

I won't give up. I have lost count how much money I have lost through trading but I won't give up. I am in debt because I borrow money to trade but I still won't give up. I am thankful that I found this forum and I am more determined to be successful and I won't ever give up. I will keep on trying until I am successful.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,171.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,578 Times in 654 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      I won't give up. I have lost count how much money I have lost through trading but I won't give up. I am in debt because I borrow money to trade but I still won't give up. I am thankful that I found this forum and I am more determined to be successful and I won't ever give up. I will keep on trying until I am successful.
      that's great determination mate, but how much money would make you leave forex? I'm asking this because everyone dreams of some fortune with forex, if there was a chance to grab that fortune without trading forex, then I would certainly consider giving up my trading for that money, maybe like 5m dollars

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

pipsking will become famous soon enough pipsking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      248.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really do not see myself giving up on forex as a business that can secure my financial future. I see forex for the long term and so i do not bother myself about everything that is happening around me today. I can not think of any amount of money that will make me leave forex today or at any time

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Lonely

The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,754.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,899 Times in 541 Posts

personally i think you should not give up forex trading even after you become a millionaire because there is no reason for leaving and if you could make profits and trading success so why you stop trading , you should follow good money managements system and good trading experience to achieve success

10. Dragon
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,531 Times in 840 Posts

It is about the pocket size of the trader. If the pocket of the trader is good enough, they can make the best in the market through what they are doing, and they will ever be successful too. No trader have the best results without having need to show there talent, and that will make sure that success follow for them.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast