• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How much money would convince you to give up forex trading?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No matter how much money I might have make in Forex, I would never give up Forex trading.

Why? Because there is always a means to divert the money gained in my tradings to humanity need, even if I don't need it. We should try and make our profitability felt by our immediate and distant environment and not just be "only me and my family".

Also, there is a lot of business venture through which money made in Forex trading can be diverted to thereby creating more employment opportunity for humanity and making life more robust more than you meet it.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveBenroe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mohamed yossef is on a distinguished road mohamed yossef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      209.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is not about the money only ( for me ) and i think for many traders they love that work even if they gain hundreds of billion they will not give up that business it make us feel more with the life and try to gain the success for us not only for the money. But of course the target of any trader is to improve his standard of living by that work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mohamed yossef For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

manasalice is on a distinguished road manasalice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

How is it possible that if some one found that he/she can earn money from the place, even after earning millions, why will he/she stop Forex trading, why not will add some more revenue with the existing money. I will never stoop if I will be getting regular success, but if I face regular losses, then definitely I will be stop using Forex trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to manasalice For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,295 Times in 3,367 Posts

i honestly dont know yet how much will convince me to wanna give up forex, maybe millions of dollars will do, bt the truth is that even if we are given the money , the money will still be invested in forex one way or the other and it may likely not be directly from us, the banks will definitely be the first entity to do so and so on like that

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman is just really nice jariman is just really nice jariman is just really nice jariman is just really nice jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,998.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

personally, I will remain in the forex business, whatever the conditions I am facing. although there are others who offer a new business or job, I still survive to do forex trading. it's a lifestyle issue, how we make money. I will only do a job that I can do comfortably. forex is my choice.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jariman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zarra View Post
      Many of us embark on forex trading either because we are not content with the wages in our life or we want something different to do. But eventually, the aim is to make money and money can change everything. What if someone offers you a chance to get some money and forget about forex trading? How much would be enough to abandon trading completely?

Forex trading has become a way of life to many traders, yours truly inclusive. It has gone beyond just the money, because there is no amount of money that will make one give up forex trading. There is always more money to be made form the forex market when you know how.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fanatic For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      982.89 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It seems I will not be able to leave forex forever, indeed I have acted recklessly and lost a lot of money in forex, but it will not discourage me to keep doing forex.
      There are times I will be able to succeed in forex and enjoy all my efforts so far, when it came to that time, of course the money that I ever eliminated at the time of learning forex will be easy for me looking back here.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

14. The Following User Says Thank You to othox79 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff will become famous soon enough mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is very much profitable business so we should not give up forex trading. To make profit in this business we should have sound knowledge about it and we just have to be patience and avoid greed with the market. Without proper trading plan we should not start live trading. To become successful we should work hard and never break money management.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not think that any amount of money will ever convince me top give up forex trading, when there are much more to make from the forex market, and the market willing and able to yield its riches to any competent trader, any day.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that if i make consistent profits from the market then i will not give up because i will lose a good source of money if i give up, but if i make million dollar then i may think to give up and leave the market and invest money in another business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast