• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money would convince you to give up forex trading?

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,116.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zarra View Post
      Many of us embark on forex trading either because we are not content with the wages in our life or we want something different to do. But eventually, the aim is to make money and money can change everything. What if someone offers you a chance to get some money and forget about forex trading? How much would be enough to abandon trading completely?
      I don't think that there is no reason to give up and stop the forex trading even if I achieve my goals because you can't find special business like the forex with the same advantages especially when I will be experienced the trading will be less stressful and more comfortable because the experience and skills I have

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not think I will give up forex trading even if I blow my account several times because I believe that determination, I will succeed in this business which is very lucrative. So that is what I am trying to say here.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      903.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading business is not just all about making money but the freedom for making money consistently, forex can give financial independence and there is no other job or business that can guarantee that to people, when you have adequate forex knowledge and skill, you can generate enough income from it more than n any other business

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,800 Times in 570 Posts

well i would only stop when i have made millions from the forex business and still i am not sure if i will be able to leave forex even after that because the addiction of forex is so high that we can not leave it even if we want. so i think there is no ending to the forex business for sure.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,516 Times in 2,146 Posts

(smile) i will keep at it. the more money i get from the forex trading business, the more fired i become to look for more. but, if the money is coming from another source apart from the forex business, then i might shift my attention a bit. but i would never stop trading forex.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

min2786 is on a distinguished road min2786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      439.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually i have no intention to give up this business. It is very interesting business to me. So i continue this business all over my life time. Even i make a million dollar from a 100 dollar. I have learn something which is very important to me and i want to utilize it over my life time period.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,702 Times in 535 Posts

no sum of money can do that because forex always has more to offer. You can have as many trading chances per day as you want which makes money making very good in forex. so giving this up because of a money offer is almost impossible for me
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is on a distinguished road glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if i have a good and big money to trade the forex market, then i am not sure anyone can give me any amount of money to leave the forex market for any other job, the truth is this there is so much money in the forex market and very few organizations can afford to pay the salary of a good trader who has a very big capital to trade with, ii will rather be my own boss with my money that be a servant under anyone, i am sure forex can give me all i want if ii have the factors that i need to trade the make the way i want.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,194 Times in 801 Posts

This is a question that requires careful understanding of the actual needs and wants of the forex trader involved, so therefore it is very crucial to effective weighs the conditions and criteria surrounding these factors before a certain amount can be said. Perhaps, I strongly believe that there is nothing without its own actual price and value, if I am given a minimum of a $100,000 in a week then I should be content.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,004.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually i think i will never give up forex trading becuse it is the best business on the world and it help me to reach my dream on my life so i think to devlop my account to be the best account on the market and search for the best method to reach the most pips every day

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast