• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22

Thread: How much practice is important? (part 18)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

yousaf2998 is on a distinguished road yousaf2998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that there is no limit of practice because practice is the key of success and someone says practice makes you a perfect if you want to become a successful trader then you have to make your practices strong and powerful and can never stop your practices in any time because when you practice then you have to learn many new and different strategies and after using these strategies you have to able to gain maximum profit and overcome your losses so make your practices strong on demo account on regular basis.

2. Dragon
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan will become famous soon enough faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There cant be no limit of practice in this field,because its a very vast field with great financial information depth,so alot of hardwork and mentall capacity is required to acheive a successful career , there is no end point to end the practice level,we can trade and keep practicing as well so that we can keep learning ,no body should stop the learning career in this field
      -!- The Flowers of today were seeds yesterday -!-

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Yaman7030 is on a distinguished road Yaman7030's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: How much practice is important? (part 18)

Practice is very essential in forex trade. For you to become perfect in forex you need constant practice. As a beginner, constant practice is what you need to become perfect.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      419 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,978 Times in 1,317 Posts

A whole lot of practice, in the Forex market we really need to learn and practice, if we are to be successful, success in the market doesn't come on a platter of gold, we really have to work extremely hard for success. the begiiner need to practice and even at some point the professional traders also need to practice, knowledge of the market is never enough, this can only makes to earn profit consistently

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Khawaja Khawar is on a distinguished road Khawaja Khawar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      175 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Practices have no limitation because more you do practice more you have chance to build your experience and remember in Forex trading only those get success and become a successful traders who have good enough knowledge about Forex business. More you do practice more you build your experience.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      153 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is no specific time that after that time period you will be professional or skilled so how much experience you will get you will be a successful trader,first step of Forex trading is learning and after that practice is most important factor in this field and this practice will make you perfect in this business,so just do practice more and more and one day you will be a professional trader

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Blah

zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

practice is the most important part of trading if we do not have practice we can not understand market in fact we can not earn here something well, our first priority should be learning after that we can think to earn, so make some good practice, give time to demo and give attention as well both things are compulsory

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

KingsMan is an unknown quantity at this point KingsMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Practice is especially needed if you do not practice if you do not practice and you do not want to lose if you want to do so, practice on demo account, so that your knowledge and exprience will increase and your The more knowledge and experience you have, the less you go to loss and you will have more profits, so what you need to practice This work is needed, particularly to practice if you do not practice you will always fail in this work?

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Practice is especially needed if you do not practice if you do not practice and you do not want to lose if you want to do so, practice on demo account, so that your knowledge and exprience will increase and your The more knowledge and experience you have, the less you go to loss and you will have more profits, so what you need to practice This work is needed, particularly to practice if you do not practice you will always fail in this work?

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

ajmal061 is an unknown quantity at this point ajmal061's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Famous quotation is practice make man perfect nobody can deny from practice in Forex new comers in Forex require skills and only practice is the way to make them expert in Forex. At initial stages new comers faces difficulties but with hard work they can achieve their goals every one should make practices to learn in Forex, Forex is the only way to earn money but techniques should be achieve with practices so person who make practices in Forex can earn money easily.

Reply to Thread
    Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22