• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex profitable all the time? (part 12)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

manasalice is on a distinguished road manasalice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      113.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not think, if Forex trading is profitable always, then who will loose, and how the winner will earn money. This is two side of coin, profit and loss, and in this market many traders loose small money and some traders gather that money with big amount.
      Some part goes to the broker as fees.
      So fr a trader it is never possible to get always success and profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbeat View Post
      Original thread: Forex is profitable business all time?

Forex is profitable business all time? (11)
      Forex is profitable business all time? (12)

No its not like that, sometimes you may have loses also, profit and loss are the parts of business and where there is profit there is loss also so dont get depressed from losses, you should learn from your mistakes and loses in fact give us a lesson to win, if we always keep wining we can not learn.

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      712.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes profitability opportunity is always available in the forex market but it is for those who have the required exposure and the intelligence because if you do not have the intelligence then never expect profit to come to you even if you trade for 24 hours non stop, what will give you profits is the knowledge of the business.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes this true because Forex is market where a trader can earn profit by sell or buy so a trader can earn profit from Forex all time but he need to makes a expert trader so he can easily earn from Forex at any time.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,763 Times in 1,517 Posts

Forex trading market cannot be profitable all the time and if anyone tell us that we should not believe it. Even the highly professionals do loss on the market so loss is part of the process of forex. So whenever we loss we shouldn't be too disappointed we just need accept it and move on and plan the next trade

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      394.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,161 Times in 427 Posts

Yes, forex trading will be profitable at all time. But we should know that traders can not be making money all the time, but that does not mean that the traders will not be trading well. At the end of the month, he will realize that he is taking a good step towards the right direction when they do not give up even when losing, but are trying to trade better all the time so that income can be seen at the end of the month.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      224.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex market is not a bed of roses where you record profit all the time.you are bound to lose once in a while when market tide is against you, no matter how smart and knowledgeable.Traders are aware that ,this is part of the game,encourage yourself and forge ahead when this happen.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is profitable all the time and a skill trader can easily take profit but it is very hard for the new trader.Skill in the main things to take profit from this business if a trader learn in Forex more and more then he can achieve the skill easily.A skill trader can take profit from the Forex trading continuously.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3250.66 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no business that is profitable at all times to any business man or woman. All business has its up and downs and so do forex trading. But forex trading is much more profitable than most business to those traders that possess the know how to trade profitably.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      533.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is unarguably profitable at all the time only if you abide by the standardized rules and principles of Forex trading. Profitable all the time does not mean you must expect yourself to be winning on all the trades, but aggregately you must be winning.

For example, if you analyze your trade in a month and you are 60% on the winning side, then you are a winner. Even, some traders consider their winnings to be like 20% (and above) on monthly analysis.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

11. FB
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

SIMPLEMAN is on a distinguished road SIMPLEMAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      461.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no argument to the fact that the forex market is a business that profits a lot and so much people i know who have made some good money from the forex market, but the truth of the matter is that it is not a business that is profitable all the time . The risk of the business is too high and many have lost so much money into the trading of the forex market. To describe forex as a business that is profitable all time is like saying that the whole of the day will be sunshine and everyday of our lives will be for laughter.

Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast