• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning is the main capital of forex trading (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen is a splendid one to behold Sixteen is a splendid one to behold Sixteen is a splendid one to behold Sixteen is a splendid one to behold Sixteen is a splendid one to behold Sixteen is a splendid one to behold Sixteen is a splendid one to behold Sixteen is a splendid one to behold Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2866.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Learning is the main capital of forex trading (3)

Original thread: Learning is the main capital of forex trading
      Learning is the main capital of forex trading (2)
      Learning is the main capital of forex trading (3)
      Quote Originally Posted by palashpstu View Post
      Many people think that forex trading to meed large capital of money but I see that many trader loss his large capital by forex trading and also make huge money by invest small amount of money. From my experience in forex trading the main capital is learning. If a trader learning more then he earning more. If your learning is low then your profit margin also low. That means learning is the main capital of forex earning.
      In forex nothing beats learning and for us to improve and make good profits from forex we have to learn and develop a good better strategy to follow this market. It's very good we plan well and ensure we learn everyday as we target success which remain our main goals right here. It's a good trade and one we can enjoy lots of success.
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 09-22-2016 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Add Original Thread

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Pensive

The End is on a distinguished road The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1745.67 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

learning is very important and you have to consider forex as your business and your career in order to succeed in believing that you can do it as the traders who are not self confident will fail to learn and they will not succeed later

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind is a glorious beacon of light D'mastermind is a glorious beacon of light D'mastermind is a glorious beacon of light D'mastermind is a glorious beacon of light D'mastermind is a glorious beacon of light D'mastermind is a glorious beacon of light D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2421.76 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learning is the best way to become successful, it is not all about the amount of money that we have invested, most of the times it is the skills and knowledge that we have that will make us successful. Therefore, being a successful trader will depend on the skills and knowledge that we have got, that is what which will make us successful.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

A Shanto is an unknown quantity at this point A Shanto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes bro i am fully agree with you. Proper knowledge and learning is the main capital of forex trading. If we have two thousand dollar but we have no knowledge we must will loss my full invest. But if we are well known of market's behavior we will must be the gainer. We will be able to make our balance double in a short time. So at last we can say that if we have knowledge we have everything of trading.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Boss T is on a distinguished road Boss T's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      688.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learning is the key to becoming a successful trader, if we take the time to learn as much as we can then success we come our way here, the more we learn the better we become as traders here too, the more we learn the better we get here

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1900.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, it is not wrong if there who think like that. because without learning, you will not be able to make the analysis and improve your skills. you know that the initial capital a trader is a skill and a strong will. you only need a small capital, the main thing is how you can manage your capital well.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

Vegeta is on a distinguished road Vegeta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Knowledge is the main weapon forex market. Knowledge can make forex easy also trader can easily make earning by using the knowledge. The more knowledge you will gather the more earning you will gain. So keep learning so that you can gain huge knowledge and with that you can make huge from this business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3089.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Those who posses greater forex trading g skills and experience usually earn more from the forex market than those who do not. The best way to ensure that you possess the ability to earn income from the forex market is to acquire the necessary knowledge.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,506 Times in 2,060 Posts

Learning is indeed the best capital we can ever have in the forex market and the interesting thing is that this is absolutely free, anyone can afford it, but as we know it, not all people have the understanding that hard work is the best policy, all they look for is short cut. Which to me is very bad and should be avoided.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Razu Ahmmad is an unknown quantity at this point Razu Ahmmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading market is very difficult market from other business or market that's why if any body want to trade in Forex market ,he should learn more about Forex .He need to develop their skills by exercising with demo account so that he become an expert on Forex trading business.When he will become an expert,he will try to trade in live account because he knows that how to trade and earn money from Forex trade.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Razu Ahmmad For This Useful Post:

khanxn99 (09-14-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast