• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Learning is the main capital of forex trading (3)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is on a distinguished road DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      299.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Those intellects that coined the adage "Knowledge is Power" really knows what they are talking about. Trading Forex without adequate knowledge or wrong application of acquired knowledge is le driving a vehicle on the highway by by 5-year old boy.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

2. Forex Game
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

giri67y will become famous soon enough giri67y's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Importance of learning can not be expressed in a word. Currency exchange is quite impossible without knowing the proper method of trading. For this reason; it is said learning at first, trading next. If anybody becomes able to take pips consistently investing minimum capital; he can utilize big amount of capital afterwards. So, traders need wisdom and skill.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nauman11 is an unknown quantity at this point Nauman11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yea learning is always a best capital in trading because if once you have loss the money in trading by seeing different facts next time you go to realize that and point out that particular issues and try to sort out that issues with your efforts and make sure that you will never ever try to do these things or mistakes again in future.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

adnan305 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan305's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course learning is a main and essential thing for Forex business, because without learning you cannot done anything successfully, same as you cannot earn from Forex without good knowledge and experience , that's why, if you want to earn money from Forex, then learn it first and do the practice as much as possible, and after that invest into the real account.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CEO NICVD has a spectacular aura about CEO NICVD has a spectacular aura about CEO NICVD has a spectacular aura about CEO NICVD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no confusion that learning is very important in the forex market and if you want to success then you must have to learn perfectly the knowledge of trading skills and experience for a long time with practice on a demo account. Where as forex is the most risky and complicated online business in the world.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CEO NICVD For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (08-17-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 is on a distinguished road springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learning is the main asset for a Forex trader to earn money in their career. This is not a easy business profession. A Forex trader must needs to work hard and plan in his career to achieve the goals. When the learning is perfect, the earning will be huge too. Learning is the first step to enter in the stairs of earning process.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      562.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,548 Times in 1,126 Posts

Yes it's true and i am agree learning is the main capital of Forex trading because without learn nobody can start trading in Forex and Forex success so far. I believe learn for earn in Forex business because without learn Forex earning impossible. I think we should learn about basic first, try to get good knowledge, get proper knowledge about world economy, demo practice, get good experience, skills and follow all Forex rules on trading then start real trading in Forex other wise Forex very difficult and risky business for us.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      310.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Acquiring the right knowledge from the very beginning builds a strong foundation in all of his effort in becoming a good trader, it is hard to succeed in this profession if you dont have sufficient knowledge in dealing the market, that is why there are a lot of aspiring traders that suffers huge loses because they lack solid understanding about trading.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      955.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
      Learning is the best way to become successful, it is not all about the amount of money that we have invested, most of the times it is the skills and knowledge that we have that will make us successful. Therefore, being a successful trader will depend on the skills and knowledge that we have got, that is what which will make us successful.
      I don't really agree with this claim on learning rather than capital. To me both are important and play different unimaginable roles in the success of a trader. If you say that learning is more important, then try and trade out $2 to a ten thousand and give us report of your trading plan
      Thank you for reading my post

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is on a distinguished road 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes learning is very important for every trader as that is what will prepare you to become knowledgeable about the forex market trading business and also your knowledge acquisition will give you the desired confidence to face any situation and come out victorious because of the power of knowledge which you got through learning.

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 LastLast