• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning is the main capital of forex trading (3)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Dead

noorahmed is a jewel in the rough noorahmed is a jewel in the rough noorahmed is a jewel in the rough noorahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      535.88 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      22 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah, learning is only the shield against the risk of loss. If we continue learning from our mistakes then there are more chances to be a good trader. Through learning we can polish our skills and make better ideas and strategies. More learning will increase our understanding towards Forex market.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bundayati is an unknown quantity at this point bundayati's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      720.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

learning is main capital in forex trading because with learning we can get knowledge and experience and after we get this all we can have a good skill and accurate strategy and after that we can make investment in forex trading.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

allam is an unknown quantity at this point allam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      28 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learning is guarantee of success in forex withoutlearning i consider forex trading just agambling, it's the first and main procedure that should be done by the trader before he trade, you can learn forex from websites and forex forums like MT5. I am learning about forex now and you?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2724.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,179 Times in 1,493 Posts

Learning is very important in this business. It is important because without knowledge, it is like walking in new place without a light. Thus, spend your time to learn so that you will get understanding towards your trading strategies.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

samadel will become famous soon enough samadel will become famous soon enough samadel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      447.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

somehow! without doubt, learning is needed if the forex trader would be able to make any form of success at all. with proper learning the forex trader gains good trading skills and experience. such skill when used to trade an account, whether little or big capital, the trader earns profits.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a spectacular aura about Sixteen has a spectacular aura about Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2699.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we don't learn, there will never be a better way for us to have the right knowledge to trade forex. Learning is very necessary and this is what will improve us to have better skills to trade good. Any trader looking on the means to succeed in this business should learn to plan well and of course develop themselves to have better means of income.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2988.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,220 Times in 829 Posts

The best investment you could ever gain in the field of forex trading market is when you have gained enough trading knowledge and experience. The money you invested means nothing when you have not really mastered how to trade the market proficiently over time, because the backbone of successful trading lies in your ability to execute better trades.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Innocent

fxm is an unknown quantity at this point fxm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the learning is the more important investment/capital as compared to the investment of money because if you have proper learning then your capital will grow up and you will get progress but in case you have no learning but investment then it is useless for you

Banned
      I am:
      ----

fx112 is an unknown quantity at this point fx112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      976.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I agree with you that the actual capital we forex traders need in forex trading business is learning because we need good knowledge and trading skill to make money in forex and without learning we cannot acquire them

11. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2466.52 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes learning is the most effective way to make profits in the Forex Market. We should just learn as much as possible as it only help us in gaining success in the Forex trading business. Forex is on eof the best business in this world and success can be get from here only with the help of the knkwledge and the experience.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast