• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is better large volume with single or small volume with multiple currency?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

rozama is an unknown quantity at this point rozama's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Arrow Which is better large volume with single or small volume with multiple currency?

I am new in the Forex trade, I always do single trade with single currency but not satisfied with the profit amount. I want to trade more at the same time. Which will be better, large volume with single currency or small volume with multiple currency?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rozama For This Useful Post:

Cookie (12-28-2017)

3. ForexCopy
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mercy Osas will become famous soon enough Mercy Osas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

They are both good to use if you know how to trade properly and you have a big trading account deposit. However, if you can trade in multiple currencies and make profits in all of them, then I will simply advice that you stick to multiple currency and small volume.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

mazbay1989 is on a distinguished road mazbay1989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I suggest to choose one position with a large volume, but only focus on one pair. because we will be trading better when we are able to focus. However, if you choose a small volume, and opens up many positions. then you will be difficult to analyze, and also implement a stop loss and take profit. because each pair are different characters. focus level will be reduced.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,432 Times in 727 Posts

first thing always open small volume and if you want to trade with multiple positions divide them on number of position that you want to open. you should not open many orders of same currency or trading product. trading is all about management if we manage the risk it means we can generate the good return.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex has a spectacular aura about mercyforex has a spectacular aura about mercyforex has a spectacular aura about mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4492.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Both will still give you the same results and there is no wisdom in going for both. I will prefer taking lower risk by trading with smaller lot size while at the same time avoid multiple orders. There is need for one to understand the importance of good risk and money management in trading as the only factor that can guarantee you long stay in forex trading

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bundayati is on a distinguished road bundayati's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      808.35 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think better if we make open position or make transaction in multiple currency pairs because with this way we have a big opportunity for get profit from forex trading because if one our transaction is loss so maybe other our transaction will get profit.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,553 Times in 470 Posts

Well! in this business both strategies are good and useful but it is totally depend on traders that which one they use while trading. i use both strategies for trading. both are good if you have food knowledge and capital for trading.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mercy Osas will become famous soon enough Mercy Osas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

For the older traders it is always easier for them to work with more currency pairs because they will have practised with them over time. So trading multiple currencies will be okay for experienced traders. If you are a new trader then you will need to trade a single currency pair and you should do it with small volume not big volume.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

stoneage is on a distinguished road stoneage's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      103.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For a newbie I would suggest to stick with only 1 currency pair rather than taking small positions with multiple currencies. Dont take huge volume in initial stage of trading as huge volume needs huge capital, so only if you have enough capital then go for high volume trade and concentrate on only one currency pair and it will give you a bright idea of that particular currency pair and will increase your experience on that.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

tarafder_rakesh is an unknown quantity at this point tarafder_rakesh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      317.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      47 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think single volume with multiple currencies is the best decision for trading in Forex. Forex is the very risky business platform. So if you try to earn more by doing large volume trade, it can finish your total investment.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast