• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is better large volume with single or small volume with multiple currency?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

red warrior has a spectacular aura about red warrior has a spectacular aura about red warrior has a spectacular aura about red warrior's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rozama View Post
      I am new in the Forex trade, I always do single trade with single currency but not satisfied with the profit amount. I want to trade more at the same time. Which will be better, large volume with single currency or small volume with multiple currency?
      They are both have the own benefits. To avoid taking too much risky its better to trade small lot on multiple currency. Such as example USD is strong, you should buy this currency USD/xxx and sell xxx/USD pairs. By doing this you can learn and diversify not all pairs their habits and momentum is same. Then I think you will found which pair that you will prefer to trade most and bring more rewards.

2. FB
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

dech2003 is on a distinguished road dech2003's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      969.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think individual trader has decide on this in the that we have better trading ability than each other so there is need to apply money management in our trading activities so what is matter most for us is to make profit

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

ayman07 is on a distinguished road ayman07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1955.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I like to trade will large volume and with one pair so the you can concentrate in one pair only you do not need to trade on multiple pairs then and your focus will be on one pair so that is the good strategy and also if you are willing to trade you can trade with big volume also.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Adewumi is an unknown quantity at this point Adewumi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      163.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe it is better to trade with one trading pair, than trading with multiple trading pair, if you focus on a single pair, you would have a food understanding about the pair and that will improve your trading, just understand that trading a single pair should not mean using bigger leverage

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex every trader need to learn to survive , one will learn most success tactics if he survives the longest time possible and yet he will increase his possibilities to succeed less risk more survival period, you are better of risking less to save your margin ,this will give more chances to open more trades that can compensate for other losing trades than risk big and place all your hopes on that single trade
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angelic

Cloudfx will become famous soon enough Cloudfx will become famous soon enough Cloudfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1241.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

To be honest, the second choice is better for me. I love to trade with multiple currency which make us to not stacked at one position when made a mistakes. Its a trick to keep our money on several pair to recover loss and prevent the account to get serious loss due the fail analysis.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,293 Times in 550 Posts

Well it all depends on one's trading experience and knowledge on the market because as a trader whatever we do in this business, knowledge and experience thus matters a lot so it's very important for a trader to ensure they have the desired knowledge in other to command results.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

min2786 is an unknown quantity at this point min2786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      439.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is always better to follow a single currency so that a trader can understand the nature of of that currency. if we consider multiple currency at the same time, we may lose our concentration and can take wrong decision. so i always prefer a single pair currency trading in forex

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bundayati is an unknown quantity at this point bundayati's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      808.35 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud** View Post
      To be honest, the second choice is better for me. I love to trade with multiple currency which make us to not stacked at one position when made a mistakes. Its a trick to keep our money on several pair to recover loss and prevent the account to get serious loss due the fail analysis.
      i agree with your opinion,because better if we make transaction in multiple currency than if we must make transaction in one currency because we have more bigger opportunity if we make transaction in multiple currency than we only make transaction in one currency.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

palash paul is an unknown quantity at this point palash paul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      228.31 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you are a newbie here then you have to trade with one pair first. if you are able to make profit then you could earn from one pair and it can be EURUSD. you should trade this pair until you will be an expert. because it has a predictable trend movement and you should take small volume for large movement.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast