• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is better large volume with single or small volume with multiple currency?

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amjed javed has a spectacular aura about amjed javed has a spectacular aura about amjed javed has a spectacular aura about amjed javed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,018.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

traders trade with different volumes but for me small volume with multiple currency pairs is the best option for trading to get profit consistently even small because trade should be with peace of mind if you create more stress or tension your winning graph will go down.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,257 Times in 400 Posts

Well, we should know how to trade and it is better way, it is more better to wait for a better trading opportunity and then take normal risk, it is not a good thing taking too much risk when trading it could make you end up losing your money, trading in forex market is a risky business and making money is only possible to make money when you have learned gain good knowledge.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento will become famous soon enough elemento will become famous soon enough elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,246.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me it will be perfect to open several trading orders because if there will be not expected situation trader will close some of them and by this will decrease rate of risks which can appear in future. Also it has minuses that trader will not be concentrated on trading.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL is a splendid one to behold GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,004.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually its differntfrom one trader to another , and also depend on your target , but about me i think the large volume single is better becuse it is sharp you will loss or make profit not any thing else but you should hoice good chance for this option

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a fact about the forex trading business is that it is very risky and we should know it before we place our orders. The forex can be a way of making our life complicated by taking big risk. So, we should better use smaller risk with multiple orders.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,426.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that it is better for a trader if he trade with small lot sizes in different currencies, because trading in a single currency with one big lot size is not good, so if a trader use big lot size then he can also get big losses in that currency trade and in this way he will lose big amount in just seconds in this market.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Blah

imrankhanbd is on a distinguished road imrankhanbd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think single trade is the best. Because you can apply your full concentration to the trade and get the proper news that helps a trade become successful. Few trader take the news advantage and trade various currency. if you think positive and you have enough balance than you can also do trade.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amazed

morad01 will become famous soon enough morad01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is nothing wrong in using the two.We can decide whatever we want as a trader.It is also important to note that we should also expose lower percentage of our volume to risk so as to avoid being out of the market..Always avoid unnecessary risk by not trying to create market by yourself but allow the market to bring opportunity.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,171.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,585 Times in 659 Posts

one is not superior to the other, the strategy you are using will be more helpful in determining which one is more suitable for your own case, for me, large volume is not the way to go because I like to swing trade the market, I open an order with a smaller lot and add trades later on

Banned
      I am:
      ----

fx112 will become famous soon enough fx112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      976.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading high volume with single currency pair and trading low volume with multiple currency pairs are both good, trading results are determined by a forex trader knowledge and skill and not the number of position opened in the forex market

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast