• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Which is better large volume with single or small volume with multiple currency?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,821 Times in 1,138 Posts

We all know of the adage that says don't lay all your eggs in one basket, forex trading is that kind of business where you don't lay all your eggs in one basket because you can't be 100% sure of the market so it is better your spread your eggs in different means which means that it is Better you use small volume and open multiple trades than using large volume on a single trade.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

Cookie (12-28-2017), Unregistered (2)

3. ForexCopy
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,151 Times in 293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rozama View Post
      I am new in the Forex trade, I always do single trade with single currency but not satisfied with the profit amount. I want to trade more at the same time. Which will be better, large volume with single currency or small volume with multiple currency?

I will advice you that it is not all about the profits. But we have to take time and learn to accept little profits because then we can grow. depending on the amount you are trading with and mostly we are not to trade with more than 2 percent risk, that is wrong way of trading. If you want more profits then invest more money.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mohamed yossef is on a distinguished road mohamed yossef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      209.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As money management rules controlling our work i see the best condition is to trade with single volume on multiple currency pairs to distribute your capital and risk on the positions that you get in and that is a skill itself which help us to gain more suitable profits from the running positions.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to mohamed yossef for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,374 Times in 825 Posts

I prefer to have larger lot size in single pair rather than having small lot size in multiple currency. It is because to trade profitably in a single pair alone already hard,so making a trade in multiple currency pair will make chance to get profit will get even smaller.

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,179 Times in 4,546 Posts

I prefer trading one currency at a time until I have locked some profits and then I look for other trades to enter while letting the previous trade run. I don't think trading one pair with large volume or multiple currency pairs with small volumes will work. The risk will be too much in both cases and in the latter case, you will feel conflicted due to multiple analysis.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deathstar For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (03-13-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If i may get your question you are asking if it is better to split your account risk by taking more than one trade per your trading session. MY advise for you is to diversify your trading pair by trading at list 3 trade per your session. this will give you a edge over the markets and will be more protective for your account.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really don't want to suggest senior trader I just want to say that new trade doesn't take the big risk for you and that you can't take. I want to share a strategy with you all that is how much do you have divided by 2000 and then make the trade after getting a few profits from that close that trade. If you want a little bit big then you can try with 1000 but I don't think it will be a better idea to take more risk.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We like to do trade with small volume for multiple currency because big volume trade is too much risky . When trader open trade then since at that price trader start loosing money . If price fluctuate is very high then trader looses big money . So small volume for multiple currency is good for small investors . If one pair gives loss then obviously other pair gives profit .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is a jewel in the rough anowarul01 is a jewel in the rough anowarul01 is a jewel in the rough anowarul01 is a jewel in the rough anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your first option is better than the second option. And I think, your second option is not correct at all. it is very risky and it has lot of chances to get loss. Even you can lost your capital in this way if you do mistakes. Actually you have to have deep knowledge about market movement about those currencies by which you want to trade. You have to previous knowledge of highest and lowest movement of those currencies which you want to trade. If you trade only by your idea then you fail.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For traders, you need to keep on trying to do the things that make you profits. If you are habituated to trading single currency pair, you should continue to do so. If you aren't satisfied with the profits, you can simply increase the size of your lot.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast