• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11

Thread: Forex is a popular global trading platform (15)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

forexgold is on a distinguished road forexgold's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, the Forex market is the world's largest trading platform and has great popularity all over the world. I believe that over time, forex trading will become very common everywhere, because anyone can start trading easily for profit and success.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Farida1 is an unknown quantity at this point Farida1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are correct. It is true and correct that forex trade is a global business. It is also so much popular in allover the world. Now it is the greatest economical business place in the world. Moreover I think it is a big partner of global economy. Because there is no other business where so much big money is trades in the world. Now it is very important part in the world economy.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is on a distinguished road tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      389.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is one of the biggest online fields that bring young people to invest because of the ease of joining the world.
      Your education is like learning any new field in scientific and practical life. To learn and understand anything we have to gather ideas and information about the thing or field to be learned and mastered so that we can finally reach a clear and complete vision that leads you to success and becomes a successful businessman in the market. Forex, the lack of a sound trading plan that includes specific rules to enter and exit the market in most cases will lead to long-term failure, and the novice trader usually falls from the same common mistakes. Repeats errors due to poor concentration and lack of learning from previous errors.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe will become famous soon enough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Indeed, Forex trading is the most popular online globally-accepted business being ventured into, for many widely accepted reasons some of which are:

==> Forex trading can be executed ant any point of the day and night between the weekdays (i.e. Monday - Friday);

==> Forex trading has no gender, age, skin colour,academic/social status etc. discrimination. It is widely embraced by whoever shows interest it it and is ready to abide by its rules, regulations and principles of trading.;

==> As far as you have your good computer system and internet connectivity, you can start trading, at least with demo accounts;

==> With acquisition of trading skills and experience, and abiding by the rules of Forex trading, there is no limit to a trader's achievement in Forex trading etc.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz will become famous soon enough Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a popular global trading platform I agree with you and this is because the business is legalised and known in the globe, it is not a hide and seek business and anyone is able to join the business so long he or she is mentally stable and have a matured mind. I think public awareness of it should be created the more especially in rural areas because these are the people that are yet to know about forex.

7. FB
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

2pac is an unknown quantity at this point 2pac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is so much of a popular business. Everyone are into the business and I am sure that is why we have so many people losing because a lot of people does it with the wrong mindset of making fast money with forex trading, my knowledge has always been that we can make huge amount of money when we take time and be patient to learn from the right source.

Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11