Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 32 ... LastLast

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,761 Times in 5,181 Posts

Name:  Bitcoin uptrending channel.png
Views: 20
Size:  37.2 KB
      Bitcoin continues to push lower and then retrace back up. I have drawn a nice up rising channel on Bitcoin. I do not favor these setups and rarely trade them but since Bitcoin is this slow moving, I think this type of setup has potential. The key here is to look for the next move. I think if Bitcoin goes below this channel, it needs to clear this 8,1k support before it becomes bearish but if it does not do that, we can try to buy it every time it visits this lower line of the channel and take profit upon new high in this channel. If there is a strong move higher above the channel, then be ready for strong move to 10k at least.

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,733 Times in 4,533 Posts

After testing the resistance again around 8820, BTC relapsed, returning to the 8450/8500 zone.
      Below, we could go test the support at 8300, while a break below 8300 would restart the fall of Bitcoin towards 8100 at first. Below, we will then have 8k and 7900 as potential supports.

On the rise, it will be necessary to break 8900 to reinforce the rebound towards 9000. Higher we will then have the 9300 and 9500 as resistances.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-16-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Name:  BTC not easy at all.png
Views: 14
Size:  50.1 KB
      Bitcoin bitcoin not easy at all. The channel I created yesterday was basically broken in just hours after the analysis. I am very curious now where the price will be heading because it has moved below 8,1k, triggered the stop losses and now again inching slowly higher. But the more it keeps lower, the more likely its going to go lower so not that confident of an up move anymore. Will see.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (05-16-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks

Bitcoin is still under a bearish pressure, and a break below the 8100 would strengthen the decline in the direction of the 7900 and 7800 at first.
      On the rise, it will first back above 8400 to anticipate a movement towards 8600 and 8800.
      Above, we will then have the 9000 threshold, before 9100 and 9200.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-17-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  Bitcoin struggle.png
Views: 15
Size:  49.1 KB
      Bitcoin does struggle now and the more it sits down there at 8k, the more its unlikely to continue higher without any sudden news in cryptomarkets. For now I remain on sidelines, its not a strong setup to buy Bitcoin, I would suggest to wait a bit so it becomes more clearer but I believe we will see in the coming days, especially how the weekly candle closes later this week.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (05-17-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Bitcoin is still under a bearish pressure, and a break below the 8100 would strengthen the decline in the direction of the 7900 and 7800 at first.
      On the rise, it will first back above 8400 to anticipate a movement towards 8600 and 8800.
      Above, we will then have the 9000 threshold, before 9100 and 9200.
      Spoiler Spoiler:
      BTC consolidates again after its recent decline.
      The support at 8100 holds well, so a break of this support is necessary to resume the decline in the direction of 7900 and then 7500.
      On the rise, it should break 8400 that now offers resistance, to boost the rise towards 8600, then 8800 and 8900 at first.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-18-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  BTC still sliding lower.png
Views: 21
Size:  54.2 KB
      Like Azmassi has pointed out, Bitcoin is still holding somehow the 8,1k level but it keeps doing this slide lower session after session which is not nice to see. Seems that whole week will be closing lower but the speed it has falling down, its not too promising for selling Bitcoin so I keep being neutral at this point but with slight bullish setup in my mind.

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  Bitcoin tricky.png
Views: 11
Size:  61.2 KB
      Bitcoin has been very tricky these days but look - its still holding above 8k This must be important for now and if it continues to rise, even more important. I am eagerly waiting for a move above 8,9k to confirm its not trending lower and looking to buy it from there. For now, let it float in the range of 8k to 9k..

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  Bitcoin flat.png
Views: 20
Size:  68.4 KB
      Bitcoin has some movement but in general this is more of a ranging move. Bitcoin seems to be stuck in 8,8k and 8k levels and today again its sliding further down to test this 8k level again. Its really interesting whats gonna happen on Bitcoin, it looks like the volume is slightly picking up in general which suggest that people return to use Bitcoin more frequently.

15. Lamboghini
      I am:
      Drunk

Thanks

Bitcoin is back below $ 8,000 since last night, with a recent low of $ 7800.

Several factors weigh on the price of bitcoin in recent days, with pell-mell scandals on Korean exchange platforms and the announcement of the platform Bitfininex that it will transmit the information of its customers to governments.

From a graphical point of view, Bitcoin arrive on the $ 7750-7850 area that could serve as a support, as seen in the graph below. If this support breaks, then the $ 7500-7400 zone will have to be targeted, before $ 7200, then 6500 $.

Name:  Sans titre.png
Views: 10
Size:  29.9 KB

17. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-23-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 32 ... LastLast