• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 35 ... LastLast

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,406 Times in 5,037 Posts

Name:  Bitcoin tight.png
Views: 42
Size:  45.9 KB
      Bitcoin is tight and as tight as it has ever been. Feels like the Bitcoin is returning to the thin volatility it had in past, but this time just the price is way higher. But I keep reminding myself that these periods of quiet market do not last forever and that the strong movement is near. I think if we see weekly chart its still nicely rising up and as long as the price holds the 7k, it looks like a very solid buying opportunity in Bitcoin.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

bounch (06-11-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Name:  BTC weak agai.png
Views: 42
Size:  61.9 KB
      Bitcoin was hit very hard on Sunday and tumbled down to crucial 6,5k. This is the level where it stopped two months ago but after seeing this strong candle down to the level again, I think the potential for another break and move below 6k is ramping up and nearing very quickly. My thoughts of bullish Bitcoin after all are wrong and most likely that Bitcoin is heading down sooner than we expected.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (06-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,575 Times in 4,472 Posts

Bitcoin fell sharply during the weekend, following the announcement of a hacking Coinrail. Currently btc find the support at 6600.

This fall was reinforced by a technical break under a triangle around 7600, however it is currently braking above the 6600 zone.
      In the short term, the area around 6600 could serve as a support, before the thresholds of 6500 then 6000, which is also the lowest annual scored on February.

On the upside, a return above 7000-7100 would weaken the short-term bearish bias, but only a return above 7600 would again make it possible to consider long positions.

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  BTC big picture.png
Views: 35
Size:  63.3 KB
      The big picture on Bitcoin. After the big slide lower, it has been almost flat for two days with just 20 pips each day This suggest that there is little to none interest from market to buy Bitcoin and if there was a strong support, it would retrace quickly from the low but now, still sitting at that 6,6-6,7k that is suggesting me further slide to 6k and probably even below is possible.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (06-12-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks

Bitcoin stabilized above support at $ 6600 and tentatively rebounded during the night with a high of $ 6897. The general bias, however, remains bearish, and only a return above $ 7000-7100 would begin to challenge the current bearish bias.
      In this case, it will be necessary to go above the resistances at $ 7200, $ 7400, $ 7500-7550, then $ 7750-7800.

In the event of a return to the downside, the supports to watch is $ 6600, before the psychological threshold of $ 5800, which is also the annual low of 2018.
      Name:  Sans titre.png
Views: 33
Size:  30.6 KB

9. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (06-13-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  BTC super important now.png
Views: 32
Size:  65.1 KB
      Very significant movement in Bitcoin nearing because 6k is coming under HUGE pressure. Two times Bitcoin has recovered or rally sharply from that level and now its super close. Also notice how volatility and volume is picking up now. I think everyone is expecting whats gonna happen around this level but my assumptions are that very likely Bitcoin is about to break below the level and head down sharply in the price...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (06-15-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  BTC finding lifeline.png
Views: 29
Size:  61.6 KB
      Bitcoin is finding now some lifeline after the move lower to 6,1k and the hopes are that Bitcoin can recover to 7k before it crashes down. But if there is no straight move down below 6k, maybe there will be some support at that level, however be aware of the nature of market - it prepares to crash by rising a bit and then when no one expects, it goes, just like it crashed through 7k.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (06-15-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

Thanks

The key threshold $ 6,000 seems to attract buyers and make sellers hesitate, without being able to bet on a rebound, for now. Bitcoin is still locked under the resistance of 6600-6700. On the downside, a return below $ 6400 would draw the attention down to yesterday's lows and eventually to the $ 6,000 threshold.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (06-17-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  BTC price flat but stable.png
Views: 31
Size:  63.9 KB
      Analysts will say that Bitcoin price is stable, we traders say its flat because its not moving which is not helping with our trading. Right now Bitcoin is at this 6,5k level but what is very telling at this moment is that the price has not risen from the 6,1k test and I think its a strong sign from the market that its weak and that Bitcoin is set to lose more in the coming days!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (06-17-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  BTC daily situation.png
Views: 23
Size:  64.0 KB
      BTC still flat, these 20-30 pip movements are little to any help in the market. Right now I think its wise to wait but those who take larger risks, the selling side might be the right one at this point. Saying this because notice how BTC stayed flat in the beginning of the month and then crashed, I think we start to see more and more the flat potential in the market when price is flat after the fall and then falls again. I expect that to be in play for now.

Reply to Thread
    Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 35 ... LastLast