• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,223 Times in 4,957 Posts

Name:  BTC break out.png
Views: 8
Size:  49.1 KB
      Bitcoin breaks out!
      yesterday I told that if the price has returned to test the 6800 level again, its likely to break it and with a serious bang. And guess what, I was right That has just happened and Bitcoin is now 7200 and definitely turned bullish in medium term. I am now looking only for buy opportunities and considering any test of 6800 as a strong support.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (Yesterday)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,481 Times in 4,428 Posts

Bitcoin bounces today breaking all resistances to go towards 7450 area.

Indeed, after the trough around 6100, the Bitcoin shows a rebound that has accelerated today. The cryptocurrency found the area of 7450, where it finds a resistance for the moment.

A break above would boost the rise towards 7700 and 7800, before the solid area of 8000.
      Name:  Sans titre.png
Views: 8
Size:  29.9 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is a jewel in the rough Mian Naseer is a jewel in the rough Mian Naseer is a jewel in the rough Mian Naseer is a jewel in the rough Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well! Bitcoin is trying to make another big move which can make traders rich. One of the stories of trade yesterday was Bitcoin’s big surge through the $7,000 level. In truth, $6,800 has been holding us down for some time now and the bears have well and truly been in control. Skeptics have been lining up and that has weighed on the crypto currencies. Bitcoin is certainly in-play on Wednesday so watch this space. Where it will stop for next stay is very hard to say because once it start moving quickly then there is strong reason require to stop it.
      I want to be With You!
      My Trading Journal

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mian Naseer for this useful post.

dzin4aans (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,481 Times in 4,428 Posts

Bitcoin resumes its hike after a brief hesitation with a peak of $ 7550 this morning, the highest of this month.
      The reasons for the rise remain unclear, but we can however note an accumulation of positive news in recent days.
      However, we can mention the renewed hopes regarding the possible approval of ETFs on crypto-currencies by the SEC, the American securities regulator.

The technical factors are not negligible as well, since the resistance of $ 6,800 barred the route of BTC for a month. The breakout led to an influx of buyers, which was further reinforced when the cryptocurrency passed the $ 7,000.

As for bullish objectives, the $ 8,000 psychological threshold seems to be the next logical target in the event of a continuation of the rally.
      Name:  Sans titre.png
Views: 9
Size:  32.6 KB

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (Yesterday), rahan07 (Yesterday)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,223 Times in 4,957 Posts

Bitcoin has been flat after the break of 6800 level that I described as huge yesterday. And you know what, its really good that BTC hasnt fallen down after the break. If price stays up there this means market is satisfied with the price level and this to me gives further hopes of another advance in the price higher.
      Attached Images  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

rahan07 (Yesterday)

11. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,237 Times in 597 Posts

after holding 5500 level for too long and 6000 level bitcoin took the flight for up but again it is now facing 1d resistance thats why fall and now we can see two possible movements. like 7500 then 9000 or go back to 6000
      On daily after reversal sign next two candles are very important as they give the confirmation of next market trend and i believe soon bitcoin will touch 9000 level and after that major up trend will started in it.

Reply to Thread
    Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34