• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 38 41 42 43

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

minatic is an unknown quantity at this point minatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi guys ,,
      Im new on this forum XD

Im investing in btc at the moment lots up pumps today any one think it will rise to the moon again ?

I Hope it will

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,954 Times in 274 Posts

The price of Altktoyn strong positive trading to attack the level of 6500.00 to touch the level of 6755.00 and bounce down and settle below the level of the first, which keeps the scenario of the bearish trend so far, waiting for targeting the level of 6040.00 in principle, noting that the stability above 6500.00 will convert the short and short term path to visit 6880.00 as a positive first.

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Unregistered (5)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,776 Times in 5,187 Posts

Name:  BTC on the move finally.png
Views: 6
Size:  72.0 KB
      Finally theres something to talk about and that is HUGE bitcoin movement! Its on the rise and like I expected, it holds the 6k level and spikes up massively. For now it stopped at the previous resistance 7,3k but be aware that once this volatility has picked up, there is liquidity in market and that will very likely lead to more serious movements above 7,3k... Just a matter of time!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys ,
      what happened this morning ;that is, once rumors surfaced that the financial platform will delete the usdt currency until the people quickly get rid of it in exchange for the initialization and then the other currencies, which led to a rise in the price bitcoin in minutes, and the price fell to a record price of 0.91 $ against the dollar .
      Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Najia View Post
      Hello guys ,
      what happened this morning ;that is, once rumors surfaced that the financial platform will delete the usdt currency until the people quickly get rid of it in exchange for the initialization and then the other currencies, which led to a rise in the price bitcoin in minutes, and the price fell to a record price of 0.91 $ against the dollar .
      Could you please share your chart with the analysis? Because I dont see any such spike in Bitcoin. Its stable now above 6k with the yesterdays spike but thats it.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff is a jewel in the rough amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,954 Times in 274 Posts

The price of the Bettkin has not shown any strong movement since the morning to continue to fluctuate below 6500.00 while Stochastic starts to decline and exit oversold areas, which supports the continuation of the bearish scenario during the upcoming sessions, with the following main targets at 6040.00 and 5880.00, It is required to achieve stability below 6500.00.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

dzin4aans (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  BTC stable after break higher.png
Views: 2
Size:  79.1 KB
      When I said bitcoin was waiting for big move with that flat movement, the move happened, now its stable after the move and is waiting for next leg higher. Will it be with a close above 7k? That would be super crucial on daily chart especially so just a patience for less risky investors to await that event and then a safe buy towards 10k target will be in play.

Reply to Thread
    Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 38 41 42 43