• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,053.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,818 Times in 5,194 Posts

Name:  Bitcoin slow and steady.png
Views: 13
Size:  66.4 KB
      Bitcoin for now is pretty slow and steady and floating above 8k. We can read in this that it has been around 8k for quite some time now and its going to be interesting to see whether it can build some up rising momentum or not. I think a move above 9500 will indicate further strength because that is previous lower high but if it starts to slide lower now, it might find new low level of 2018

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (02-13-2018), moneygrows (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. Lamboghini
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,870 Times in 5,594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Attachment 74215
      Bitcoin for now is pretty slow and steady and floating above 8k. We can read in this that it has been around 8k for quite some time now and its going to be interesting to see whether it can build some up rising momentum or not. I think a move above 9500 will indicate further strength because that is previous lower high but if it starts to slide lower now, it might find new low level of 2018
      From the looks of the current chart it seems that momentum is building back up. I think bitcoin is planning on testing the $10000 region back soon. A break above it will mean confidence are back which will be a good sign for all the bitcoin enthusiast out there.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

cambiste (02-13-2018), dzin4aans (02-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

At the moment Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are heavily dependent on the fundamentals. No matter what the you see on the chart, a simple speculation can send them crashing down. I lost hope when the news about Facebook stopping all adverts about coins caused bitcoin to shed over $1000 over night in the Asian sessions. Im so skeptical about the future of coins. Though everything seems calm at the moment, but the moment a country regulatory agency issues a statement, it drops down.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fxcopa For This Useful Post:

cambiste (02-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  BTC flat.png
Views: 13
Size:  55.1 KB
      its been a while since last we saw Bitcoin this calm and flat in the market. This means market is satisfied with the price and 8k indeed seems to be the level of confidence in investors. However if after that big drop such calm market indicate that the consolidation is in progress and a move higher is more possible than move lower but now the range of 7-9k is important either way. Looking for price to head to one or another level to decide on the direction.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (02-13-2018), zeeshaa (02-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 74272
      its been a while since last we saw Bitcoin this calm and flat in the market. This means market is satisfied with the price and 8k indeed seems to be the level of confidence in investors. However if after that big drop such calm market indicate that the consolidation is in progress and a move higher is more possible than move lower but now the range of 7-9k is important either way. Looking for price to head to one or another level to decide on the direction.
      I think bitcoin has marked a bottom at 5800 and it won't go down again to this level. Now bitcoin is blocked between 7700 and 9000, and I think it'll consolidate for a few more days in this range.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheeky

frazzaq2 is on a distinguished road frazzaq2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No one can say exactly about Bitcoin, we can just imagine it will be higher but not really sure. I bought it on $3500 and when reached at 19000 i was thinking it will be more higher and people were talking exact same thing but suddenly it falls at 16000 then I sold it and now it it at 8000 and i am still happy

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to frazzaq2 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      I think bitcoin has marked a bottom at 5800 and it won't go down again to this level. Now bitcoin is blocked between 7700 and 9000, and I think it'll consolidate for a few more days in this range.
      Yes could be. Chart of my idea below

Quote Originally Posted by frazzaq2 View Post
      No one can say exactly about Bitcoin, we can just imagine it will be higher but not really sure. I bought it on $3500 and when reached at 19000 i was thinking it will be more higher and people were talking exact same thing but suddenly it falls at 16000 then I sold it and now it it at 8000 and i am still happy
      Wow that was a nice catch and good you sold it Big profits banked!

Name:  BTC break.png
Views: 11
Size:  28.2 KB
      today BTC move above 9k and notice the 4h candle that made the move above had higher volume compared to others. This means higher market participation was there. but now crucial part is 9,4k, last weeks high and if BTC can break this level, there is good chance it can rally further.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

zeeshaa (02-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  BTC on the move.png
Views: 16
Size:  70.4 KB
      Bitcoin is finally on the move! Once the 9,4k broken its now sitting at 10k. And at this point, many will try to sell it and guess what, its not gonna sell yet. In fact this slow paced move now reminds me of the move we had in November. Starting slowly step by step taking new highs. Now surely its not gonna take new highs but 11,12k is the first look for Bitcoin. Fingers crossed

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

cambiste (02-17-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  BTC flat again.png
Views: 9
Size:  68.5 KB
      Bitcoin interesting, the slow and steady price movement continue and it seems that the volatility is very thin in the market. Similar to previous rising times like I yesterday mentioned so I think this Bitcoin long is again hold and carry on with the trade. Weekend will be interesting but most likely with same little volatility and slow and steady move.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (02-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 74348
      Bitcoin interesting, the slow and steady price movement continue and it seems that the volatility is very thin in the market. Similar to previous rising times like I yesterday mentioned so I think this Bitcoin long is again hold and carry on with the trade. Weekend will be interesting but most likely with same little volatility and slow and steady move.
      Bitcoin is finally above 10k, the upward movement is confirmed now and bitcoin may continue rising. From now on I'll buy bitcoin, and if it fall I'll add new long position For me bitcoin is going to rise above its highest level ever !

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-18-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast