• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,349 Times in 4,943 Posts

Name:  BTC 17 pips daily move.png
Views: 26
Size:  61.0 KB
      Bitcoin has done 17 pips (!) movement which is very bizarre. So little volatility just suggest me one thing that Bitcoin is used way less than it was. All the legal aspects havent helped but I think if the legal things sort out and Bitcoin become more active again, I think there will be volatility and movements but for this thin market and low volatility I do expect further decline in long term.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (06-21-2018)

3. FB
      I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,491 Times in 4,410 Posts

Bitcoin is moving above an uptrend line that has been supporting prices since June 14th, but rallies remain locked under a resistance zone at 6850/6900. A break above the 6900 could boost the rise in the short term, to get the thresholds of 7050 then 7250 at first.
      Conversely, a return below 6600 could trigger a pullback towards the short-term uptrend line in the 6450 zone. Below, the decline could resume its race with a new test of the lowest to 6200, 6100 and the important threshold of 6000.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (06-21-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,236 Times in 595 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rahan07 View Post

we mostly thought bitcoin has no strength for going up after moving slowly towards down. but i say always trend lines and volume has great importance. this 1d chart indicating that for short term bitcoin is in bullish trend and after 10,000 or 10,500 movement bitcoin can fall till 4000 to 2500 which can be the lowest of this year. actually fundamentals are also saying for selling side strong in bitcoin. i suggest people should not do investment in bitcoin unless untill level 1100 to 1200. we can also expect same in other crpto currencies like etherium the downfall but over all long term they will move up but now major trend is bearish after some bullish movement.
      hope you guys followed my analysis i told bitcoin we may see near 4000 5000 and the price fall till 6100 a very close price of my target i suggest people to buy near 5000 even 6000 for long term is good we may see bitcoin fall so i suggest traders not to enter for buy until 5000 price come dollar is getting strong so we may see other currencies and commodities against dollar to fall.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rahan07 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (06-21-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

BTC remains flat and moving little. after the move from 6k it looks like a small and stable retracement however lets not forget the previous times BTC recovered some 50-60 pips, fresh selling waves came and they came very quickly.
      Attached Images  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

rahan07 (Today)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  BTC fresh selling pressure.png
Views: 9
Size:  61.7 KB
      Fresh BTC selling pressure towards 6k just the next day I mentioned that the retracement it has had might not last long Now very crucial next sessions and a couple of days to see whats gonna happen with Bitcoin but obviously the basic rules all say that there will be a break of the 6k eventually, just the question how far and how quick the break will be.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (Yesterday), rahan07 (Today), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,236 Times in 595 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Attachment 79428
      Fresh BTC selling pressure towards 6k just the next day I mentioned that the retracement it has had might not last long Now very crucial next sessions and a couple of days to see whats gonna happen with Bitcoin but obviously the basic rules all say that there will be a break of the 6k eventually, just the question how far and how quick the break will be.
      market always follow major trend and we see when the selling pressure started market moving in major bearish trend.no matter which instrument or which currency we choose for trading it is better to follow the major trend and it can be selling or buying depends on currency. bit coin is under sell trend so selling on high is going profitable for the traders. after 5000 i see buying can start in bitcoin.

13. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose is an unknown quantity at this point Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From the bitcoin chart analysis i have found that still bitcoin is on the edge of 6000$ as for as the market is under bear pressure which is continue from the past week the price will may touch at the price 5000$. The market price may move further to 7000$ if the bear bias is reduced see then what happened.

Reply to Thread
    Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31