• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      i see thanks for information yes Bitcoin has reacted to the news I think a lot by hitting 7555
      You're welcome mate
      Yes, at 7700 sellers took their profits and at the same level many buyers was attracted that's why it rose to 9k quickly, now I think it's preparing for a new downward move. my target is still 6-5 k as a strong support.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-04-2018), moneygrows (02-06-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,623 Times in 5,119 Posts

Name:  BTC sells further.png
Views: 13
Size:  59.2 KB
      I have switched to daily chart in this update. I must admit it caught me with some loss, approx. 100 pips the further sell off but well, that is how it is. This move seems to be strong downtrend and now that it moves below 8k and stays there, that is significant and seems that it is unlikely to find many buyers now because majority of crowd and retail traders will buy it now which means they will get stopped out further before any sign of relief comes to Bitcoin.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (02-05-2018), moneygrows (02-06-2018), Unregistered (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Attachment 74030
      I have switched to daily chart in this update. I must admit it caught me with some loss, approx. 100 pips the further sell off but well, that is how it is. This move seems to be strong downtrend and now that it moves below 8k and stays there, that is significant and seems that it is unlikely to find many buyers now because majority of crowd and retail traders will buy it now which means they will get stopped out further before any sign of relief comes to Bitcoin.
      It's going bad for bitcoin, bad news comes one after one, and fear of investors made bitcoin fall and mark another new lowest. My opinion is that bitcoin will stabilize soon around 5k and then it'll start rising again, regulations and banning icos and some exchangers won't keep affecting bitcoin negatively forever.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-06-2018), moneygrows (02-06-2018), Unregistered (4)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,622 Times in 5,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      It's going bad for bitcoin, bad news comes one after one, and fear of investors made bitcoin fall and mark another new lowest. My opinion is that bitcoin will stabilize soon around 5k and then it'll start rising again, regulations and banning icos and some exchangers won't keep affecting bitcoin negatively forever.
      I once said somewhere in this section that i would only consider looking for buy opportunity when price reaches $6000 mark. Well, today price has already breached the $6000 level. Latest news came out yesterday that major credit card will now be blocked from use to buy bitcoin. This will put more pressure on bitcoin.

Im staying aside for now to see how the news will effect.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

cambiste (02-07-2018), dzin4aans (02-06-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Name:  BITCOIN found support.png
Views: 67
Size:  69.0 KB
      Bitcoin price action today has been epic. First it breaks down to 5800 which is massive. But then, something changes around that level. Something interesting. And unlike couple last times, this time the correction from new low is different somehow. Notice it is more speedy, with less correction back down. This time it is gathering pace on the retracement. Now to be sure its not like last week we had move down, corrected higher but then week ended and further selling started.
      Now I am looking for further rally, if so and if we get above weekly opening, the correction from the low might be in place. Surely risk tight.
      Fun fact however, previous time Bitcoin rose to the highs it did, it came from 5800... Keep that in mind, at least for some minor correction at least. Im not confident it might rally to 20k again very soon, but 10-12k possible because thats nature of the markets.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (02-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Attachment 74073
      Bitcoin price action today has been epic. First it breaks down to 5800 which is massive. But then, something changes around that level. Something interesting. And unlike couple last times, this time the correction from new low is different somehow. Notice it is more speedy, with less correction back down. This time it is gathering pace on the retracement. Now to be sure its not like last week we had move down, corrected higher but then week ended and further selling started.
      Now I am looking for further rally, if so and if we get above weekly opening, the correction from the low might be in place. Surely risk tight.
      Fun fact however, previous time Bitcoin rose to the highs it did, it came from 5800... Keep that in mind, at least for some minor correction at least. Im not confident it might rally to 20k again very soon, but 10-12k possible because thats nature of the markets.
      Yes, the rebound is significant , it started from 5800 and the price reached almost 8k ! For me it's just a correction, and I already sold it at 7800.
      It's true that 5800 is a strong support but I think it will be broken soon, I decided not to buy bitcoin above 5k.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-07-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Yes, the rebound is significant , it started from 5800 and the price reached almost 8k ! For me it's just a correction, and I already sold it at 7800.
      It's true that 5800 is a strong support but I think it will be broken soon, I decided not to buy bitcoin above 5k.
      I dont want to sell it when its rising. Surely it might fall but there can also be a larger correction into play This is the moment of truth for bitcoin, many will jump now to sell it and that is when market does its best and rallies further to get out all the sellers and then sell off. So with caution and already no risk, I look for Bitcoin to rally further In the chart below also I can see that now is the important point, if it does come down from this level, then there is more potential for downside, but if it can get up to 9k and even more, then surely its too early to call a sell order

Name:  Bitcoin.png
Views: 13
Size:  68.3 KB

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (02-08-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I dont want to sell it when its rising. Surely it might fall but there can also be a larger correction into play This is the moment of truth for bitcoin, many will jump now to sell it and that is when market does its best and rallies further to get out all the sellers and then sell off. So with caution and already no risk, I look for Bitcoin to rally further In the chart below also I can see that now is the important point, if it does come down from this level, then there is more potential for downside, but if it can get up to 9k and even more, then surely its too early to call a sell order

Attachment 74110
      If it breaks 9k then the trend may reverse for the short term. At this moment it's still bearish but i admit that the bullish correction isn't negligible and it may extend easily to 9k. I closed my short position, now I prefer to wait!

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

If it breaks 9k then the trend may reverse for the short term. At this moment it's still bearish but i admit that the bullish correction isn't negligible and it may extend easily to 9k. I closed my short position, now I prefer to wait!
      yes that is good approach too because no one wants to chase the market against the trend however we can not forget that Bitcoin is still uptrending and this is so far considered a broader correction

Name:  BTC movement.png
Views: 14
Size:  67.0 KB
      for now the chart is the same as yesterday because Bitcoin has been more or less flat. However it did trigger my break even at 7600 unfortunately because i dont chase the correction badly and instead minimize the risk. for now careful with it but i still think a nice dip at this point and move back up can be considered sign of exhaustion from sellers.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

cambiste (02-09-2018)

19. Demo contests
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

for now the chart is the same as yesterday because Bitcoin has been more or less flat. However it did trigger my break even at 7600 unfortunately because i dont chase the correction badly and instead minimize the risk. for now careful with it but i still think a nice dip at this point and move back up can be considered sign of exhaustion from sellers.
      Today I didn't look at bitcoin chart all the day , didn't even check the price I focused on forex, NZD and GBP in the afternoon. Now I checked bitcoin and I see that it moves arround 8k , so I understand that btc hesitate which direction to take! So, we've to wait too

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-09-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast