• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,226 Times in 402 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Attachment 74348
      Bitcoin interesting, the slow and steady price movement continue and it seems that the volatility is very thin in the market. Similar to previous rising times like I yesterday mentioned so I think this Bitcoin long is again hold and carry on with the trade. Weekend will be interesting but most likely with same little volatility and slow and steady move.
      Bitcoin is moving slow and steady but one down leg will come as it is in the downtrend. so i think $9500 will get touched in few days. Bitcoin concept is very interesting to learn in which we will not understand any movement of the chart. so unexpected thing can happen at any time in the bitcoin.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-22-2018), dzin4aans (02-18-2018)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,321 Times in 4,930 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Bitcoin is finally above 10k, the upward movement is confirmed now and bitcoin may continue rising. From now on I'll buy bitcoin, and if it fall I'll add new long position For me bitcoin is going to rise above its highest level ever !
      Good choice

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
      Bitcoin is moving slow and steady but one down leg will come as it is in the downtrend. so i think $9500 will get touched in few days. Bitcoin concept is very interesting to learn in which we will not understand any movement of the chart. so unexpected thing can happen at any time in the bitcoin.
      Please post your chart nikhil_rrane where you see downtrend because you need to see bigger picture for Bitcoin. Here it is in my chart:
      Name:  BTC up trend.png
Views: 8
Size:  36.2 KB

dont get confused by the last month move down where it has corrected the big uptrend. That is the nature of price movement but the trend is definitely up so we need to be honest about it it was nice catching pips on sell side for Bitcoin but it was clear it is going to correct and then move up and that is what I have been analysing here past months from here to there but always keeping in mind this big uptrend.

And now many people will sell it thinking it is going to fall again, but it wont probably, it still can rise and is rising nicely now, the speed of price movement is very similar to the one from mid November, so hold on to the longs
      So I will look to buy it when it dips, unfortunately I missed the one dip today at 10100 level but its also now not too late to get into some buy positions with stop below that 10100 level

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (02-19-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (02-22-2018), nikhil_rrane (02-19-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
      I agree with you when you said unexpected things can happen but all technical indicators show an upward trend. Only some negative news can affect this movement and reverse the trend. the next resistance is 13k

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-22-2018), dzin4aans (02-19-2018), nikhil_rrane (02-19-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

From the chart formation, we expect to see a further raise in most coin this week especially bitcoin. There was a slight reversals over the weekend, but the trend is back up. Just like the fall, it fell 5k in one week and it is obviously getting back to 10k within one week. The next target now is 12k with should be within one week.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to fxcopa for this useful post.

cambiste (02-20-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (02-22-2018), dzin4aans (02-19-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

I would appreciate to see some charts from you my dear friends too on Bitcoin Otherwise we see only my chart out there

Name:  BTC slowly inching higher.png
Views: 3
Size:  69.6 KB
      slowly, day after day, 4h candle after 4h candle it is reaching higher. I am still holding long on this one and will hold until 14k If I am not wrong, that was my intial TP
      The fact it is slow but rising higher, that is promising for continuous move, but we need to see some bigger volatility in Bitcoin to spot the top for this move. If it keeps like this moving higher, there is very little chance it is reversing soon. But if there comes big spike higher and then some stopping volume, then I will be careful. For now, patience - the best thing that can bring huge profits in this business.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (02-20-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (02-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I would appreciate to see some charts from you my dear friends too on Bitcoin Otherwise we see only my chart out there

Attachment 74446
      slowly, day after day, 4h candle after 4h candle it is reaching higher. I am still holding long on this one and will hold until 14k If I am not wrong, that was my intial TP
      The fact it is slow but rising higher, that is promising for continuous move, but we need to see some bigger volatility in Bitcoin to spot the top for this move. If it keeps like this moving higher, there is very little chance it is reversing soon. But if there comes big spike higher and then some stopping volume, then I will be careful. For now, patience - the best thing that can bring huge profits in this business.
      bitcoin Is rising slowly but surely. the upward trend is confirmed and my target is 13k as this level was a strong support before it became a strong resistance.
      BTW restrictions on crypto are getting more strict but this time it doesn't really affect the prices.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-22-2018), dzin4aans (02-21-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  BTC top.png
Views: 2
Size:  68.1 KB
      I do wonder if 11700 is the top now. The slide lower has been noticable and I have already closed my long at break even. Like cambiste have said, BTC is strong but some news have appeared and seems it has been affected now. However whether this is a correction before move higher or a fresh selling start, for that this daily candle and tomorrows daily candle close is a must to judge.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (02-22-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (02-22-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,851 Times in 1,643 Posts

BTC bounce back after a few days ago had touched price 5847 (lowest) and is now in the price range 10k - 11k. As long as the price stays in range 10k -11k then BTC still able to go further upwards. Support at price 9k could be the key whether BTC strengthens or not because if BTC returns back down below at price 9k then the current strengthening only temporary.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

cambiste (02-22-2018), dzin4aans (02-23-2018), Farhan Randhawa (03-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Attachment 74479
      I do wonder if 11700 is the top now. The slide lower has been noticable and I have already closed my long at break even. Like cambiste have said, BTC is strong but some news have appeared and seems it has been affected now. However whether this is a correction before move higher or a fresh selling start, for that this daily candle and tomorrows daily candle close is a must to judge.
      Unfortunately bitcoin and other altcoins are a 100% speculative asset , that's why it's very hard to understand where it's really going to go . Last few days , ethereum founder said cryptocurrencies may go to zero someday.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-22-2018), dzin4aans (02-23-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

fxsniper17 is on a distinguished road fxsniper17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Recent turmoil of crypto currency is designated by major financial authorities as a biggest bubble of history. Because with a short time Bitcoin falls drastically and small investors panic and shocked at this intimidating situation. Overall research from current and previous situation the future of bitcoin will never end too early. Although most of the leading government from different parts of the world try to force the speed of crypto but situation reveal it's impossible and it's becoming more stronger.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to fxsniper17 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-23-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast