• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,583 Times in 2,690 Posts

BTC can not keep the price in range 10k-11k and now in the price range 9k. Continuing conditions like this can make BTC hard to get back up. The last news i read stated that BTC lowered the fee below 1$, this is because the daily transaction volume of BTC has been reduced by half for now. Maybe by lowering the fee will be more people interested to return again using BTC as a means of payment.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (02-23-2018), cambiste (02-23-2018), dzin4aans (02-23-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-27-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post

BTC can not keep the price in range 10k-11k and now in the price range 9k. Continuing conditions like this can make BTC hard to get back up. The last news i read stated that BTC lowered the fee below 1$, this is because the daily transaction volume of BTC has been reduced by half for now. Maybe by lowering the fee will be more people interested to return again using BTC as a means of payment.
      Fees aren't a big problem actually, otherwise litecoin and some other altcoin with low fees will keep rising while bitcoin falls, but when bitcoin falls all other cryptocurrencies follow it. I see that Vitalik Buterin, ethereum founder is warning people about crypto and encouraging them to avoid crypto trading, I don't know why he's doing this now !

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

balut (02-23-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (02-23-2018), dzin4aans (02-23-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-27-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,196 Times in 1,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post

I always thought BTC has a noble cause to help investors and they're angry at greedy financial banks. But how can they charge so much when they can still profit with lower fees? Anyway, I really have no idea what will be the future direction of BTC because it doesn't have fundamental value.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

cambiste (02-26-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (02-23-2018), dzin4aans (02-23-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,623 Times in 5,119 Posts

Unfortunately bitcoin and other altcoins are a 100% speculative asset , that's why it's very hard to understand where it's really going to go . Last few days , ethereum founder said cryptocurrencies may go to zero someday.
      behind the moves is pure psychology and price action. trade the market because remember its people based. when everyone thinks its time to buy, it will sell and vice versa. when there is a breakout, big odds that its a fake out to catch people buying. but the fact it Bitcoin can go to zero, I think its speculative meaning and as long as there will be transactions with bitcoin, it wont be zero

wow that is great news. I think if BTC now find more transactions it will become more volatile and we will see more moves which is good - more opportunities to make profits and realize good risk reward ratios.

Fees aren't a big problem actually, otherwise litecoin and some other altcoin with low fees will keep rising while bitcoin falls, but when bitcoin falls all other cryptocurrencies follow it. I see that Vitalik Buterin, ethereum founder is warning people about crypto and encouraging them to avoid crypto trading, I don't know why he's doing this now !
      that is just speculative talking. Just like ECB, FOMC and other central banks interfere in markets with their comments usually, same goes with these crypto markets. Owners can move them and with their vocal inference they can do big things to markets.
      Remember BOJ, how they used to push yen lower years ago with vocal interference... it took a lot of efforts from them, but they did what they wanted. Same here with cryptomarkets, vocal interference will be common thing very soon I think

Name:  BTC does not rally.png
Views: 20
Size:  70.0 KB

Bitcoins recent chart. A decent slide lower this week but notice today it we see some upward movement. I will wait for the price to react on 11600 level I think to consider further setups. But very likely I will buy it on a break of the level to 15k. However like one of the members mentioned before, move below 9k would open up more downside.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

balut (02-24-2018), cambiste (02-26-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (02-24-2018), Mian Naseer (03-04-2018), zeeshaa (02-27-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The movement of BTC still can not be said bullish, BTC re-traded in range 9k-10k and this can be a determinant of whether BTC is able to pass through Resistance price range 11k or not. If BTC pass through price range 9k then possibly BTC will test the previous low support.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

cambiste (02-26-2018), dzin4aans (02-24-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

BTC does not provide much change in price movement, there is no significant effect to make BTC move and price movement only in range 9k. It can be said that many BTC traders are waiting for an important moment. Perhaps a good step is to wait and observe rather than open position.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (02-26-2018), cambiste (02-26-2018), dzin4aans (02-26-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Name:  BTC above 10k again.png
Views: 16
Size:  67.9 KB
      BTC back above 10k today after testing 9300 level for multiple times. For more risk takers, this is the moment to buy Bitcoin, for more safe traders, a wait for a move above 10500 previous turning level we can see on chart is a good idea. If price push through that, it will do it with speed and show the traders that there is strength in Bitcoin. If not, it will find resistance somewhere now and slide lower.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (02-26-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (02-26-2018), zeeshaa (02-27-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Attachment 74600
      BTC back above 10k today after testing 9300 level for multiple times. For more risk takers, this is the moment to buy Bitcoin, for more safe traders, a wait for a move above 10500 previous turning level we can see on chart is a good idea. If price push through that, it will do it with speed and show the traders that there is strength in Bitcoin. If not, it will find resistance somewhere now and slide lower.
      Goldman Sachs Circle has bought Polinex, one of the biggest exchangers in the world. I think this news helped bitcoin to go above 10k but the upwars movement is getting slow, and if the price doesn't confirm the break of 10k from the top, it may fall again to 9k at first and then to the next target is 7k.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-27-2018), dzin4aans (02-27-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks

BTC go up but still can not get through nearby resistance at price 10467, this could be price correction and will go back down to test support at price 9200. Do not be too hasty to open position before price can go through nearby resistance. Keep patient to wait and observe price movement before deciding to open position.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

cambiste (02-28-2018), dzin4aans (02-27-2018), Mian Naseer (03-04-2018), Unregistered (1)

19. Dragon
      I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  BTC confused.png
Views: 18
Size:  67.9 KB
      Yeah seems like some news have helped Bitcoin but now some struggle has appeared on 4h chart.
      Bitcoin now at 10500 and seems that volume and speed has decreased on this move. but I cant forget that this week is rising up and as long as price is above the weekly opening, I think it is good reason to buy it. So I keep the outlook bullish and fact that it moved above 10500 is good and positive for continuous strength in Bitcoin.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (02-28-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (02-28-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast