• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ellingsonj is an unknown quantity at this point ellingsonj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoin is the most valuable crypto currency in the modern world. Its price be increasing in day by day. I think that it value will $8000 in next 6 months to 1 year and then it again fall into $5700 and then again raise it.

2. Lamboghini
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,417 Times in 5,040 Posts

Name:  btc chart 12.11.png
Views: 28
Size:  62.9 KB
      huge sell off. on November 8 it managed to touch new high and very likely HUGE stop losses were triggered.
      now dipping down to 5600 this is about 1/3 of whole price correction. Notice how big volatility is that? Its simply outstanding in just a few days...

For those who buy bitcoins ( not trade) the price is now nice to take some more on... if we really expect it to get to $10k later this year by January, then yeah at 6300 that is a value

But my view as a trader from technical perspective, I would like to see 5000, the level from which a big correction started the last time. So currently not buying just yet, waiting for daily close and a good pinbar 4h or on daily

Also please see why this correction begun, the new high I mentioned... Name:  btc 1h chart.png
Views: 28
Size:  29.2 KB
      so typical that price breaks higher and then a huge sell comes, the red circle... that move was very convincing there are no more buyers and its going to correct.
      But its always difficult to say 100% sure that it is going to happen in such strong trends but this is the main idea behind every chart I see on other ** pairs or metals.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Aviz (11-12-2017), ilyas_ili (11-12-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

profit in two days with bonus account thanks forum mt5.
      Name:  bitcion.png
Views: 27
Size:  76.4 KB

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to NumanHaider for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-12-2017), ilyas_ili (11-13-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,068 Times in 532 Posts

Its time to buy the BTC If we look on daily chart the price is above the green Ichi cloud and price touches the 50 lvl RSI, we can make some good profit over here and predictions are to break the previous high.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-13-2017), ilyas_ili (11-19-2017), NumanHaider (11-14-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Name:  bitcoin.png
Views: 25
Size:  50.6 KB
      Bitcoin very flat these pats days and today its extremely flat. This is interesting because its at that top level we have seen and price hasnt managed to close much higher than 7900. The big question though is where its going next?
      Because probably 8000 level is important in Bitcoin now and market is in indecision what to do. But the fact its not falling is also promising for a breakout through 8000
      I though rather wait now and see. If there is a move through the level and sharper move back below 8000 I will see it as some sort of resistance and we might see another correction. but for now patiently waiting...

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

ilyas_ili (11-19-2017), pakravian (11-19-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      Its time to buy the BTC If we look on daily chart the price is above the green Ichi cloud and price touches the 50 lvl RSI, we can make some good profit over here and predictions are to break the previous high.

Congratulation bro your prediction has become True BTC hit 8000 learn ichimoku and trade safe but always keep one thing higher frames will give long term and low frames will give short term trading and signal means sometime in M15 the Bullish but in H1 bearish so you can trade bearish but small amount of pips so wait for a good bearish signal is better in H1 as you done in H4 its good.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to NumanHaider for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-20-2017), Mats (12-18-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  btc daily.png
Views: 19
Size:  49.4 KB
      last week on Bitcoin was very flat but still directional. And now on weekend Bitcoin has taken off and now gone up about $1000 to 9170 at the moment of writing this.

The price is just going one way and the trend is in full speed now. I think the $10k mark might be reached over the next week, what do you think?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,014 Times in 951 Posts

Many Currency ex changers will buy BTC in these days because it will highly moves up to 10,000 Dollars, this is perfect time to buy BTC. then after we can sell it with best rate BTC market will show bluish and very fast its rate going up.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-29-2017), normarster (11-29-2017), Phool Khan (11-29-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Views: 19
Size:  62.7 KB

what is your opinion on bitcoin chart? It has broken any expectations of 10 and even 12 k

When I created poll it didnt seem realistic for it to reach $17k but well what I know about it..
      The volatility is epic and now it moves a lot every day. Also notice spread is higher and margin requirements are bigger too as price has gone up.

Give your shot on Bitcoin chart, show your analysis on this epic market

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

Passionate Pisces (12-13-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Views: 25
Size:  48.7 KB
      bitcoin is as high as it has ever been and now reaching $20000 which is absolutely outstanding!

What are your thoughts, can 20 mark be the resistance on this one or it is really no stopping for it?

My personal view is that it can also turn a bit lower starting next year. You know many will want to take that bitcoin away and collect some bucks and I fear that many investors might actually do it and then it can crash as hard as a rock falling from roof...

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Mats (12-18-2017), union12 (12-18-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast