• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,086 Times in 528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Attachment 72732
      bitcoin is as high as it has ever been and now reaching $20000 which is absolutely outstanding!

What are your thoughts, can 20 mark be the resistance on this one or it is really no stopping for it?

My personal view is that it can also turn a bit lower starting next year. You know many will want to take that bitcoin away and collect some bucks and I fear that many investors might actually do it and then it can crash as hard as a rock falling from roof...
      I agree with your statement, but I feel before drooping it will touch the 20000 lvl, so its a little retracement right now we can buy btc at this level.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mats For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-18-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,205 Times in 4,945 Posts

Name:  bitcoin.png
Views: 22
Size:  56.2 KB
      I want to bring Bitcoin to attention today. Guys talking about uptrend, do you think this trendline can hold? Because seeing price, it somehow feels it will do the same it did before Christmas - people will cash in their bitcoins and it will fall bit lower. How far? Maybe to $10k?

Discussions about this setup are more than welcome!

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (12-28-2017), Unregistered (1), Warren Bafett (12-28-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 72979
      I want to bring Bitcoin to attention today. Guys talking about uptrend, do you think this trendline can hold? Because seeing price, it somehow feels it will do the same it did before Christmas - people will cash in their bitcoins and it will fall bit lower. How far? Maybe to $10k?

Last week was a nightmare for buyers of bitcoin, but as we can see bitcoin could recover 60% of its loss but it sounds that it can't go above 16k. I think bitcoin will go down the beginning of the year maybe below 10k, for me I'm waiting 8k to buy the maximum amount that I can

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-28-2017), Unregistered (2), Warren Bafett (12-28-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 72979

From your chart, why do I have the feeling that it will fall down hard again? It rises to fall again, maybe it is the start of selling frenzy, people who are bitcoin holder smell uncertainty that the price can no longer retain it's highest peak maybe it will be the start of more down trend. I felt uneasy watching the chart.
      No Guts No Glory!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-28-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Last week was a nightmare for buyers of bitcoin, but as we can see bitcoin could recover 60% of its loss but it sounds that it can't go above 16k. I think bitcoin will go down the beginning of the year maybe below 10k, for me I'm waiting 8k to buy the maximum amount that I can
      At the moment you are right. I think 8k can indeed be a strong point in the bitcoin from which we can buy. But also 10k or a little but above ( last weeks lowest point on that dip).
      But surely on this move lower I will wait for 4h or even a daily chart setup like a pin bar or strong reversal bar before saying it has bottomed and then buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      From your chart, why do I have the feeling that it will fall down hard again? It rises to fall again, maybe it is the start of selling frenzy, people who are bitcoin holder smell uncertainty that the price can no longer retain it's highest peak maybe it will be the start of more down trend. I felt uneasy watching the chart.
      yes the mentality behind this move lower now is that people see it high and think its time to collect some profits. Surely it wont go down to 1 dollar because it is already big instrument but the potential for it to correct lower until 2018 is there and 10k or even 8k dollars support can be found definitely.

Name:  bitcoin chart 4h.png
Views: 37
Size:  57.1 KB
      If you notice, Bitcoin is now moving lower and the trendline was temporary support and quickly broken which suggest bitcoin is in retracement phase finally. The price has reached level where many consider it expensive to buy and infact, many want to take profits on it. Its similarity on price with other ** pair or Gold is just awesome and now price move in absolutely the same patterns that other instruments do so I think with this volatility and good price action analysis we can take advantage of this fast moving market and realize good risk reward ratios on this instrument.

The only issue it is expensive to trade.
      The spread is everywhere around 8-10 pips or 80-100 dollars. Its daily swings on average now are 200 pips or $2000 in price.
      Surely in percentages it is huge but I think that it is what it is and once people find it attractive to buy from some level again, it will raise in similar rate probably too.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (12-29-2017), Vikine (12-28-2017), Warren Bafett (12-29-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,255 Times in 328 Posts

At the moment you are right. I think 8k can indeed be a strong point in the bitcoin from which we can buy. But also 10k or a little but above ( last weeks lowest point on that dip).
      But surely on this move lower I will wait for 4h or even a daily chart setup like a pin bar or strong reversal bar before saying it has bottomed and then buy it

yes the mentality behind this move lower now is that people see it high and think its time to collect some profits. Surely it wont go down to 1 dollar because it is already big instrument but the potential for it to correct lower until 2018 is there and 10k or even 8k dollars support can be found definitely.

Attachment 73003
      If you notice, Bitcoin is now moving lower and the trendline was temporary support and quickly broken which suggest bitcoin is in retracement phase finally. The price has reached level where many consider it expensive to buy and infact, many want to take profits on it. Its similarity on price with other ** pair or Gold is just awesome and now price move in absolutely the same patterns that other instruments do so I think with this volatility and good price action analysis we can take advantage of this fast moving market and realize good risk reward ratios on this instrument.

The only issue it is expensive to trade.
      The spread is everywhere around 8-10 pips or 80-100 dollars. Its daily swings on average now are 200 pips or $2000 in price.
      Surely in percentages it is huge but I think that it is what it is and once people find it attractive to buy from some level again, it will raise in similar rate probably too.
      My close observation have been that the price might start going up again, when from ending of 2018. Because that has been the same thing it did during this year, the price was moving too slow and then it rally up from oct. No one can be sure, we might see it even lower, any thing is possible with forex.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

cambiste (12-29-2017), dzin4aans (12-29-2017), Unregistered (2), Warren Bafett (12-29-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vikine View Post
      My close observation have been that the price might start going up again, when from ending of 2018. Because that has been the same thing it did during this year, the price was moving too slow and then it rally up from oct. No one can be sure, we might see it even lower, any thing is possible with forex.
      Yes anything is possible, what we're doing is to try to make the most accurate analysis to minimize the losses and to maximize the profits.
      About bitcoin, I think it will go up but not before falling down to 10k and below! Let's see.....

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-29-2017), Warren Bafett (12-29-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Am thinking the price can fall much deeper in the level of 5k and then rise again. For now it's interesting to watch and observe it with out even trading it. Too late to jump in I think?
      No Guts No Glory!

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

cambiste (12-30-2017), dzin4aans (12-29-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Am thinking the price can fall much deeper in the level of 5k and then rise again. For now it's interesting to watch and observe it with out even trading it. Too late to jump in I think?
      Maybe too early to jump in because its very high and expensive to buy at the moment

Name:  bitcoin 4h end of week.png
Views: 15
Size:  59.9 KB
      I am not big fan and I dont trade trendlines but looks like we can apply some on bitcoin simply because its still in a strong trend up!
      Notice the triangle we are going to see very soon.. Remember Bitcoin trading does not stop when all other markets close so I expect some more movement over the remaining two days in this instrument. Which way? Hard to tell, it is very well supported with those two up rising trendlines.

However if it breaks them, it can get wild I think... Who knows, maybe some of our members who voted 12k or 10k in the pool on first post might be right after all

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

cambiste (12-30-2017)

19. FB
      I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  bitcoin before new year.png
Views: 17
Size:  74.9 KB
      I hope everyone is having great time before New Year kicks in
      Here is the newest Bitcoin chart. See the first trendline was broken and now price touched second one.

I am not a fan of buying at trendlines and instead I have seen in past with other forex pairs that they are there to be broken so one got broken but now question is whether second will be. The profit taking action on Bitcoin before New Year is a thing for sure and is happening so if it does move below that trendline too I think the $10k mark is possible before New Year too... I wont get too carried away with this sell off because its likely to meet some buyers soon and then knowing how strong the trend is, it is likely to rally back up.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (12-30-2017), cambiste (12-30-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast