• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,205 Times in 4,945 Posts

Name:  BTC unclear direction.png
Views: 17
Size:  75.3 KB
      today Bitcoin has been very difficult. Yesterday I talk about bullish scenario and it was quickly erased by another move to 14000 level. Now double support at 14000 level is interesting and might be final attempt to sell before a rally further. However the pace on the move up is also slow and especially now when I write this, it has somewhere paused so I will wait a bit longer to see whether it is starting to go up or will still go down, because if it goes down, then 14000 level wont be a support anymore and it can crash through it with ease.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (01-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. FB
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Name:  BTC break even.png
Views: 19
Size:  65.1 KB
      Bitcoin has this really smooth moving down price action but now reached that trendline I had on chart and somehow its second time we end up around 13700 level and it just does not go lower. Now it might be either another correction before move lower or a move higher in price too. But a daily close still important to judge this one properly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

cambiste (01-10-2018)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,154 Times in 6,877 Posts

I feel BTC will fall further more, atleast to level 12000 as seen a support there then it may bounce back to 17000 but its a matter of time when it will complete its movement.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

cambiste (01-10-2018), dzin4aans (01-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz View Post
      I feel BTC will fall further more, atleast to level 12000 as seen a support there then it may bounce back to 17000 but its a matter of time when it will complete its movement.

If it goes to 12k gain I think this time it'll break the support and it will visit the psychological support 10k. 10k will be decisive.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-11-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  BTC trendline break.png
Views: 13
Size:  62.5 KB
      Bitcoin today crashed due to the fact that South Korea said they will ban cryptomarket trading. This left big impact on market definitely and it crashed $2k in just hours. Now it is retracing but notice on my 1h chart that any 1k retracement is easy sold and you make profits with a new low. close it when new low reached and look for this retracement again. However I think if it goes to 11k or lower, it can crash there very hard cuz many stop losses will be triggered.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

cambiste (01-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Attachment 73333
      Bitcoin today crashed due to the fact that South Korea said they will ban cryptomarket trading. This left big impact on market definitely and it crashed $2k in just hours. Now it is retracing but notice on my 1h chart that any 1k retracement is easy sold and you make profits with a new low. close it when new low reached and look for this retracement again. However I think if it goes to 11k or lower, it can crash there very hard cuz many stop losses will be triggered.
      Hi mate.. what's your position on bitcoin, bullish or bearish? Do you've an open position?
      I sold it at 15k at the beginning of the week , unfortunately i closed it at 14k then I stopped trading bitcoin and other crypto currencies , i prefer to back to forex and wait this crypto market to get stabilized.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-12-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  Bitcoin outlook.png
Views: 16
Size:  84.3 KB
      My outlook is bearish for now on Bitcoin. Also the chart shows it. Price come to 12k again and this time it is not any good to be honest. Surely it is now handing above 13k for a day and has fallen into a strong range but I personally think this is just a matter of time it breaks down. It has to go above 15k at least to cross out bearish ideas.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Attachment 73359
      My outlook is bearish for now on Bitcoin. Also the chart shows it. Price come to 12k again and this time it is not any good to be honest. Surely it is now handing above 13k for a day and has fallen into a strong range but I personally think this is just a matter of time it breaks down. It has to go above 15k at least to cross out bearish ideas.
      They're manipulating the prices with rumors, someday people will understand their game and they will never believe in their rumors. Now I really don't know where it's going, maybe I'll try other cheap crypto currencies like ADA , TRX and XVG

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-14-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

Thanks

Name:  BTC.png
Views: 14
Size:  73.1 KB
      Bitcoin is very confusing these past days. We have this strong move down recently but now it is again finding some buyers and is at 14k. I have stop loss above recent high at 14600 and I have feeling this trade might be a losing one because once I sold it, it found buyers which is pretty crazy but a fact. The logical situation would be more bitcoin profit taking but I think not now, now market wants to push it at some level where fear will step in again and profit takers wake up once more.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

cambiste (01-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Attachment 73437
      Bitcoin is very confusing these past days. We have this strong move down recently but now it is again finding some buyers and is at 14k. I have stop loss above recent high at 14600 and I have feeling this trade might be a losing one because once I sold it, it found buyers which is pretty crazy but a fact. The logical situation would be more bitcoin profit taking but I think not now, now market wants to push it at some level where fear will step in again and profit takers wake up once more.
      I hope your stop loss isn't touched. Bitcoin is back to its previous range 12700-14500. So if your trade is still open you can make some profits on it. For me , I made 3 winning trades yesterday by shorting small lot of bitcoin.
      Good luck mate

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast